Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,431 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

A Crocodile Found In Flooded Parts Of Benue (Picture) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Crocodile Found In Flooded Parts Of Benue (Picture) (50157 Views)

A Man's Friendship With A Crocodile / Picture Of Python Killed In A Flooded House In Yenagoa / Life Goes On In flooded Lagos(hearty Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Crocodile Found In Flooded Parts Of Benue (Picture) by Kslib(m): 4:55pm On Sep 26, 2012
Weda na real crocodile abi na photoshop,wetin i know be say the crocodile is in the water.... Abi photoshopped crocodile no dey bite... Abeg crocodile na crocodile joor.

1 Like

Re: A Crocodile Found In Flooded Parts Of Benue (Picture) by babseg(m): 4:56pm On Sep 26, 2012
scottN: That looks real shocked

for where?
Re: A Crocodile Found In Flooded Parts Of Benue (Picture) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 26, 2012
Don't know what people gain in causing panics. This is pure photoshop. U don't need glasses to know
Re: A Crocodile Found In Flooded Parts Of Benue (Picture) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 26, 2012
Now everyone wants to use the word 'photoshop'
Every picture that makes it way to the front page is seen as a photoshopped one.
You all wanna feel among undecided

1 Like

Re: A Crocodile Found In Flooded Parts Of Benue (Picture) by funsho4man(m): 4:58pm On Sep 26, 2012
I need 1 tiv to help me access dis tin,
Re: A Crocodile Found In Flooded Parts Of Benue (Picture) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 26, 2012
so many animals on nairaland.. una no get food for house?
Re: A Crocodile Found In Flooded Parts Of Benue (Picture) by olayinke(m): 4:59pm On Sep 26, 2012
So this thread is saying that someone inside that flood saw a crocodile like not more than 20m away from him/her and had d guts to take a picture....for this nigeria!!!
Re: A Crocodile Found In Flooded Parts Of Benue (Picture) by funsho4man(m): 5:02pm On Sep 26, 2012
Ekebest: This is not real
he luk like snake water
Re: A Crocodile Found In Flooded Parts Of Benue (Picture) by tellwsdom: 5:07pm On Sep 26, 2012
This is river and not flood anymore....So expect anything.. una go soon see shark in 6hours time now sad sad.......BET?? angry angry
Re: A Crocodile Found In Flooded Parts Of Benue (Picture) by wandeay: 5:09pm On Sep 26, 2012
hornipipe: Now everyone wants to use the word 'photoshop'
Every picture that makes it way to the front page is seen as a photoshopped one.
keep ur dirty device used to type this to ursef, ode oshi
Re: A Crocodile Found In Flooded Parts Of Benue (Picture) by Menendez: 5:10pm On Sep 26, 2012
olayinke: So this thread is saying that someone inside that flood saw a crocodile like not more than 20m away from him/her and had d guts to take a picture....for this nigeria!!!
Good point even from an assessment of the pic, u can see there's a nepa pole by the extreme left (not the twin pole far behind)..this shows that the street is wide and there's no way the poster can say he took this pic from a house or a fence (cuz I know he might jst come up with dat excuse).....also take a look at the said croc.....the skin looks brighter meaning there's a higher intensity of sunlight hitting the crock....now big question....WHY DON'T WE SEE THE SAME REFLECTION ON THE WATER SURFACE......(even when the sky doesn't look dat bright)yeah now you've started thinking aye grin grin grin.....pls go post this in a kindergarten class. You may at least buy them off on that. Jst pray there's no smart kid there to ridicule you again.
Re: A Crocodile Found In Flooded Parts Of Benue (Picture) by kcreal(f): 5:12pm On Sep 26, 2012
That's a dead crocodile thrown in there, cos I can't believe someone came close to a live crocodile and take the shot.
Re: A Crocodile Found In Flooded Parts Of Benue (Picture) by babseg(m): 5:13pm On Sep 26, 2012
Menendez:
Good point even from an assessment of the pic, u can see there's a nepa pole by the extreme left (not the twin pole far behind)..this shows that the street is wide and there's no way the poster can say he took this pic from a house or a fence (cuz I know he might jst come up with dat excuse).....also take a look at the said croc.....the skin looks brighter meaning there's a higher intensity of sunlight hitting the crock....now big question....WHY DON'T WE SEE THE SAME REFLECTION ON THE WATER SURFACE......(even when the sky doesn't look dat bright)yeah now you've started thinking aye grin grin grin.....pls go post this in a kindergarten class. You may at least buy them off on that. Jst pray there's no smart kid there to ridicule you again.

Nice analysis. Are you a conspiracy theorist?
Re: A Crocodile Found In Flooded Parts Of Benue (Picture) by eldagaius(m): 5:22pm On Sep 26, 2012
We will find out if its real or photo shop when some doubters enter the water. Until then...
Re: A Crocodile Found In Flooded Parts Of Benue (Picture) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 26, 2012
wandeay:
keep ur dirty device used to type this to ursef, ode oshi
is that your father's name? undecided
Re: A Crocodile Found In Flooded Parts Of Benue (Picture) by goofie: 5:23pm On Sep 26, 2012
Ekebest: This is not real

oh!! ok. ws alrdy imagining seeing a croc d next time i enter a pool sad
Re: A Crocodile Found In Flooded Parts Of Benue (Picture) by kellystech(m): 5:25pm On Sep 26, 2012
I want to the market and the price of THAT THING is still dsame
Re: A Crocodile Found In Flooded Parts Of Benue (Picture) by enesy4u(m): 5:27pm On Sep 26, 2012
Photoshop to badt
Re: A Crocodile Found In Flooded Parts Of Benue (Picture) by idowuswap: 5:31pm On Sep 26, 2012
Kai if igbo man dey there he kill am sell am
Re: A Crocodile Found In Flooded Parts Of Benue (Picture) by powerblaze(m): 5:37pm On Sep 26, 2012
A croc in 'stealth mode' can hardly leave a trace... u sure the guy who snapped dis pic survived after 'uploading' ?
Re: A Crocodile Found In Flooded Parts Of Benue (Picture) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 26, 2012
Menendez:

Hey this pic is fake......stop blowing grammar here. Where have you seen a crocodile moving (or even steady)in water and the wave pattern remains the same without any distortion. LOOK CLOSELY DUDE...!!
guy be enlightened, visit the zoo and see...u would learn that one feature of a crocodile is dat u dont know its on its way until it shoots out..many atimes in d zoo....we start wondering if dis crocodile is still alive or not..until it moves on..atimes u dont notice it has relocated until u search again...so forget man...no need for ripples
Re: A Crocodile Found In Flooded Parts Of Benue (Picture) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 26, 2012
This looks fake. The crocodile has a bent head with his left eyes submerged.
Re: A Crocodile Found In Flooded Parts Of Benue (Picture) by timbros(m): 5:56pm On Sep 26, 2012
The pic might be real, then again it might be photoshopped. But one thing is certain, even photoshopped Croc is dangerous. Beware!
Re: A Crocodile Found In Flooded Parts Of Benue (Picture) by dangerzone: 5:59pm On Sep 26, 2012
kcreal: That's a dead crocodile thrown in there, cos I can't believe someone came close to a live crocodile and take the shot.
you make sense, many people too dull for nairaland sha
Re: A Crocodile Found In Flooded Parts Of Benue (Picture) by belloijumuralph(f): 6:00pm On Sep 26, 2012
God hav mercy º°˚˚°ºoo
Re: A Crocodile Found In Flooded Parts Of Benue (Picture) by toyeoye(m): 6:01pm On Sep 26, 2012
big deal.
Re: A Crocodile Found In Flooded Parts Of Benue (Picture) by rexpet: 6:03pm On Sep 26, 2012
Where was d photographer? Inside a shopper?
Re: A Crocodile Found In Flooded Parts Of Benue (Picture) by elari(m): 6:03pm On Sep 26, 2012
photoshop, says the ignorant. . .
Re: A Crocodile Found In Flooded Parts Of Benue (Picture) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 26, 2012
hornipipe: Now everyone wants to use the word 'photoshop'

abi o! No mind them

1 Like

Re: A Crocodile Found In Flooded Parts Of Benue (Picture) by Cuddlemii: 6:14pm On Sep 26, 2012
if na me sight am, me for just cuddle am.
abi u think sey crocodile no sabi better thing?
funny enough,i think crocodiles can be cute pets!

1 Like

Re: A Crocodile Found In Flooded Parts Of Benue (Picture) by Hardballer(m): 6:22pm On Sep 26, 2012
photoshop
Re: A Crocodile Found In Flooded Parts Of Benue (Picture) by vanstanzy(m): 6:23pm On Sep 26, 2012
ambrosini593: You can see the crocodile below on the pic

This is an example of displaced reptiles i spoke about in an earlier thread. I pity any man that thing go jam inside water, cos right now e dey aggresive die.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

9 Things To Do Before You Turn 30 In Nigeria / Photos: Big Cobra Killed In Our Office Toilet / An Overloaded Motocycle (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.