Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,409 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

I Don't Have!!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Don't Have!!! (721 Views)

When Your Parents Don't Have Any Intention Of Buying Uniform For You.. / 50 Ways To Meet Your Girlfriend's Demands When You Don't Have The Resources (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Have!!! by Xymc1(m): 5:02pm On Sep 26, 2012
For a very long time, a guy had been battling with a leak in his roof.One night, there was a heavy downpour, he had to move from one corner of his room to the other to avoid drops from his roof. This made him to have a sleepless night. The next morning, he decided to fix the roof. After scouting for ladder in his neighbourhood, he tried to climb to the roof. Climbing wasn't easy, he panted and sweated but successfully climbed to the roof. As he was about to fix the damage, he heard a knock on his door. He yelled from the top of the roof; who is that?. A tattered looking beggar showed up at the ground and said; excuse me, can i see you?. The guy asked; what is it that you want to tell me?. The
beggar replied; just spare me a minute. The guy climbed back to the ground, looking tired and asked; what can i do for
you?. The beggar said; can you give me N20?. The guy thought for a while and said; follow me. The two of them started climbing to the roof, panting and gasping for breath. They both got to the top of the roof. After panting for one minute, the guy turned to the beggar and said; i don't have!.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Have!!! by dopeJemi: 5:14pm On Sep 26, 2012
Omg! Lwkmd4h, it serves him ryt
Re: I Don't Have!!! by scottN(m): 5:16pm On Sep 26, 2012
grin
Re: I Don't Have!!! by dopeJemi: 5:17pm On Sep 26, 2012
Dis shud be d joke of september. Very nice 1
Re: I Don't Have!!! by dani1luv: 5:32pm On Sep 26, 2012
Well done grin grin grin
Re: I Don't Have!!! by odizzy: 5:45pm On Sep 26, 2012
Omo u dn finish me, evry bdy around me jus dey tink say i dn dey mad, laff wan kil me 4 here o!!
Re: I Don't Have!!! by larride(m): 6:03pm On Sep 26, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin This is great. the beggar own don done be that.
Re: I Don't Have!!! by Xymc1(m): 8:08pm On Sep 26, 2012
Wow. . I've neva had dis much encouragin comments within a short time before. . .tnks 2 u all... I guess joinin PROJAN was a realy big step. . . As the Social Director of PROJAN i pledge my allegience to do my best in this section to make it a better place..

1 Like

Re: I Don't Have!!! by Lagusta(m): 8:59pm On Sep 26, 2012
Buhahahahahahahahahahahaha

I LAF SOTEY I URINATE FOR MY LAND LORD HEAD!!!!!!

VERY NICE JOKE THERE!!!

AND I AM STILL LAFFFFFFING!!!! Muhehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
Re: I Don't Have!!! by mormoni(m): 9:06pm On Sep 26, 2012
Xymc...:
Wow. . I've neva had dis much encouragin comments within a short time before. . .tnks 2 u all... I guess joinin PROJAN was a realy big step. . . As the Social Director of PROJAN i pledge my allegience to do my best in this section to make it a better place..
Yes boss! Projan rocks.

Very nice joke by you

More grease to ur elbows
Re: I Don't Have!!! by larride(m): 10:23pm On Sep 26, 2012
PROJAN ROCKS

(1) (Reply)

A Friend Lost / My History But Funny Sha / Rotflmao!yaya Toure!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.