Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Best Video Editing Software. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Best Video Editing Software. (2241 Views)

Best Video Editing Software? / Which Editing Software Is Used For Music Video Editing? / Video Editing Software (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Video Editing Software. by obisage(m): 7:22pm On Sep 26, 2012
which software dobyou consider best for video editing and why do you think so??

1 Like

Re: Best Video Editing Software. by Royalty1(m): 7:35pm On Sep 26, 2012
Been a while since I had time to edit(busy at work), but last time I did, I really enjoyed Using Adobe Premiere. Though I hear pinnacle is great. Haven't tried it though.
Re: Best Video Editing Software. by obisage(m): 8:39pm On Sep 26, 2012
am still learning premiere. already good in pinnacle. just that it has limited options unlike premiere. just wish i could be as good as i am on photoshop on premiere.

1 Like

Re: Best Video Editing Software. by Briareos(m): 8:24pm On Sep 27, 2012
Video Editing? That's Adobe's After Effect na. Premier Pro is for cutting.
Re: Best Video Editing Software. by obisage(m): 5:01pm On Sep 28, 2012
oh. u mean it's after effect that has all the effects with which to manipulate video.??
Re: Best Video Editing Software. by deb(m): 4:21am On Oct 11, 2012
There is no 'best' video editing software. You only have best editors who have developed themselves to an excellent state with whatever editing software they are comfortable with.

Below are the various leading software in the market for editing. Choose one and master it well:

* Adobe Premiere/After Effect (great combination that I use and enjoy very much) this is my personal preference

* Final-cut pro (works only on Mac) another fantastic application with plenty of drag and drop effects

* Sony Vegas

* Avid Pro

There are so many more, but these are the leading software. Like I said earlier on, none is best, you only become the best at it.

Note:
If you need a great personal teacher, I am readily available. I have various music videos that I've edited on air right now and I've edited a couple of other videos in Soap Opera, events, Adverts and documentary.
Call me up: 08060673641 or 08129601175 or read more about me here: www.strideng.com/editing.html
Re: Best Video Editing Software. by Briareos(m): 12:17pm On Oct 11, 2012
deb: There is no 'best' video editing software. You only have best editors who have developed themselves to an excellent state with whatever editing software they are comfortable with.

Below are the various leading software in the market for editing. Choose one and master it well:

* Adobe Premiere/After Effect (great combination that I use and enjoy very much) this is my personal preference

* Final-cut pro (works only on Mac) another fantastic application with plenty of drag and drop effects

* Sony Vegas

* Avid Pro

There are so many more, but these are the leading software. Like I said earlier on, none is best, you only become the best at it.

Note:
If you need a great personal teacher, I am readily available. I have various music videos that I've edited on air right now and I've edited a couple of other videos in Soap Opera, events, Adverts and documentary.
Call me up: 08060673641 or 08129601175 or read more about me here: www.strideng.com/editing.html

nice website, btw

(1) (Reply)

Must I Use Corel Draw To Design Before Colour Separation Can Be Done? / Logo Design For 360 Degree / Animations Village To The World!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.