Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Advice: Customs And Immigration, which is preferable? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Advice: Customs And Immigration, which is preferable? (2259 Views)

Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Is Civil Defence, Prisons And Immigration Doing Internal Recruitment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice: Customs And Immigration, which is preferable? by charlsecy4(m): 8:03pm On Sep 26, 2012
A friend of mine called me this evening, asking me to make a choice for her. She has been asked to choose between Customs and Immigration. She is yet to make up her mind. She wants to know which of the two, Customs and Immigration, is better in terms of pay, security and other factors.

Which of the two has better prospects, and why?

Thanks for your informed suggestions.
Re: Advice: Customs And Immigration, which is preferable? by Abbaj: 9:32am On Sep 27, 2012
There is job security of both and Dier pay grade is almost dsame bt she will make more money in customs especially wen posted to one of the ports.

1 Like

Re: Advice: Customs And Immigration, which is preferable? by FOF4u: 11:22am On Nov 13, 2012
pls hux any idea if customs hv recruit dis yr 2012?
Re: Advice: Customs And Immigration, which is preferable? by haykay2005: 12:34pm On Nov 13, 2012
I was about opening the same thread but I think customs is better, the recruitment exercise will start soonest
Re: Advice: Customs And Immigration, which is preferable? by FOF4u: 3:45pm On Nov 19, 2012
haykay2005: I was about opening the same thread but I think customs is better, the recruitment exercise will start soonest
@haykay, do u tink d recruit can still happen dis yr cus d yr has ended already... i had they did many replacement?
Re: Advice: Customs And Immigration, which is preferable? by FOF4u: 6:29pm On Mar 20, 2013
pls hux i want to know is d nig customs has started recruitment for dis yr 2013....pls update if any ideal

(1) (Reply)

2012 Final Recruiting At Aiico Insurance Plc. Date: 1st November 2012 / Cdl Fcmb Invitation / Trending Postgraduate Scholarship, Empowerment and Internship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.