Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:10 AM

Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? (827147 Views)

Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Nigeria Army Dssc And Ssc Recruitment Is Out For 2013/2014 / Thread For 2013/2014 DSS Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by xtayle(m): 6:11pm On May 24, 2013
I just learnt Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment form 2013/­­2014 is out. Can anyone confirm this and where to apply. Pls let's guide ourselves to success if this piece of information is genuine.

Wishing everyone all the best!!!

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by Uziehot(m): 7:51pm On May 24, 2013
Frm wat i heard,dat it is replacement. A guy in my area has went 4 sumtin dat i'm yet 2 knw until he get back,den i'l get wat he'l tel me.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by xtayle(m): 7:44pm On May 25, 2013
Thanks and God bless u. Keep us posted as soon as u get a word from him. Others, pls do use your contact and feed us back on this thread. Let share whatever you discover. Be it +ve or -ve.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by julyb(m): 12:11am On May 26, 2013
Uziehot,nawa 4 ur grammar o

10 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by xtayle(m): 11:15am On May 26, 2013
julyb: Uziehot,nawa 4 ur grammar o

English is not our language. He has communicated and we understand him. Why not be useful as he's trying to be?

33 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by xtayle(m): 9:15am On May 27, 2013
online: AS part of initiative to curb job racketeering, the Federal Government has launched an official web portal for use in recruitment into the Ministry of Interior and its paramilitary agencies.

Minister of Interior, Mr Abba Moro, who made this known at an interactive session with newsmen in Abuja, at the weekend, gave the new e-recruitment portal as CDFIPB.gov.org.

Moro had suspended all recruitment exercises into the Interior Ministry, following allegations of job racketeering rocking the agencies under it.

He said the web portal was established by the ministry, in order to harmonise all recruitments into the paramilitary services under Ministry of Interior.

The paramilitary agencies are the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC), the Federal Fire Service, the Nigerian Immigration Service and the Nigerian Prisons Service.

He said henceforth, all recruitments into these agencies would be done through the web portal and advised Nigerians to disregard any other website established by syndicates for the purpose of defrauding job seekers.

Moro said: “The e-recruitment portal is an innovation that has been introduced by the Ministry of Interior to ensure the harmonisation of all recruitments into the paramilitary services, in order to enthrone credibility and transparency in the process of recruitment.

“Henceforth, all recruitments by the board will be conducted through this platform. Individuals are, therefore, advised to disregard any other medium or platform, as the Ministry of Interior will not be held accountable,” he said.

Moro, who also spoke on the commemoration of the nation’s Democracy Day coming up on Wednesday, said democracy has come to stay in Nigeria.

He said from 1999 till date represented the glorious days in the life of Nigeria as the country has witnessed uninterrupted civilian governance.

He said this was attested by the success recorded in general elections without major issues that could have truncated the nation’s nascent democracy.

According to him, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP)-led government had taken deliberate steps and structures, as well as policies put in place to address the problem of neglect of the nation’s infrastructures.

Describing the celebration of the Democracy Day as a milestone, the minister said the current administration was determined to strengthen its democratic culture as foundation for good governance.

He said assured that the country would conduct a transparent, credible, fair and acceptable elections in 2015 and years ahead.
Source: http://infonigeria24.com/job-racketeering-fg-establishes-paramilitary-e-recruitment-portal/

Let's keep tracking this development. The portal is not working as at the time the report is being released even by tribune

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by ifyalways(f): 9:24am On May 27, 2013
julyb: Uziehot,nawa 4 ur grammar o
you could have corrected him, pointing it out is not enough.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by james000: 2:31pm On Jun 03, 2013
Is not a scam..av gone to check it online ans its real
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by Malubi(m): 6:39am On Jun 04, 2013
james000: Is not a scam..av gone to check it online ans its real
How can i apply ? Pls help / drop the website if there is. Thanks
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by denjluk: 4:14am On Jun 21, 2013
pls am intrested too o!
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by Colcol: 7:51am On Jun 21, 2013
Uziehot: Frm wat i heard,dat it is replacement. A guy in my area has went 4 sumtin dat i'm yet 2 knw until he get back,den i'l get wat he'l tel me.
is your friend not back?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by oyewoleIshola: 7:01pm On Jun 21, 2013
@uziehot has the guy return back from from abj, so what is the latest update on this pls inform us u could be of useful help to others, is it still online or the usual method. thanks
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by bucho8888: 7:23pm On Jun 21, 2013
i work with min of interior which is in charge of immigration n as soon as i saw dis post i immediately contacted an officer at their hq abuja. he said if they r recruiting then it must be through d back door. dis officer works at d admin office. so if there is an open recruitment he should know. but he is not aware of any recruitment.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by Colcol: 7:30pm On Jun 21, 2013
@bucho, thank U̶̲̥̅̊ for coming †Φ our aid.... Pls wil there be recruitment dis year either backdoor or public recruitment? Ǎ̜̣̍n̶̲̥̅̊d̶̲̥̅̊ whch month Ø̲̣̣̥f the year are we looking at?
bucho8888: i work with min of interior which is in charge of immigration n as soon as i saw dis post i immediately contacted an officer at their hq abuja. he said if they r recruiting then it must be through d back door. dis officer works at d admin office. so if there is an open recruitment he should know. but he is not aware of any recruitment.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by Colcol: 7:33pm On Jun 21, 2013
@bucho, thank U̶̲̥̅̊ for coming †Φ our aid.... Pls wil there be recruitment dis year either backdoor or public recruitment? Ǎ̜̣̍n̶̲̥̅̊d̶̲̥̅̊ whch month Ø̲̣̣̥f the year are we looking at?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by bucho8888: 3:59pm On Jun 22, 2013
Colcol: @bucho, thank U̶̲̥̅̊ for coming †Φ our aid.... Pls wil there be recruitment dis year either backdoor or public recruitment? Ǎ̜̣̍n̶̲̥̅̊d̶̲̥̅̊ whch month Ø̲̣̣̥f the year are we looking at?
because of the way civil defense n prisons conducted their recruitment last year, d whole place is quiet for now n besides immigration has a new CGIS. So the new oga has 2 first settle b4 any recruitment.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by Colcol: 5:57pm On Jun 22, 2013
Tanks bucho.....  really appropriate U̶̲̥̅̊я̲̅ findings. There may not be recruitment soon then into NIS. Ȋ̝̊̅̄ƒ U̶̲̥̅̊ are on bbm, kindly help ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ wth U̶̲̥̅̊я̲̅ pin .
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by kibra4u(m): 6:21pm On Jun 22, 2013
I am not disputing the fact that things are going wrong, but come to think of it, if they are now complaining about how Civil Defense and Prisons did their Under G recruitment last year has it changed anything? Because Prison Service still did Recruitment this year again for Junior Staff, which is from Level 01-07 without any proper advertisement in the dailies, non at all and they have resumed for 6 months training at Owerri, nobody has kicked against that. Also talking about the new CG of Immigration what is he settling down to do? is he not part of the system that brought him to power there is nothing that happens in Immigration that he doesn't know about, lets stop deceiving ourselves with their cheap excuses here and there they are all full of shits.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by Colcol: 6:34pm On Jun 22, 2013
kibra4u: I am not disputing the fact that things are going wrong, but come to think of it, if they are now complaining about how Civil Defense and Prisons did their Under G recruitment last year has it changed anything? Because Prison Service still did Recruitment this year again for Junior Staff, which is from Level 01-07 without any proper advertisement in the dailies, non at all and they have resumed for 6 months training at Owerri, nobody has kicked against that. Also talking about the new CG of Immigration what is he settling down to do? is he not part of the system that brought him to power there is nothing that happens in Immigration that he doesn't know about, lets stop deceiving ourselves with their cheap excuses here and there they are all full of shits.
ma broda U̶̲̥̅̊ re very correct...Ά̲̣̣̣̥♏ JƱڪτ tired Ø̲̣̣̥f the̶̲̥̅̊ whole thin Ǎ̜̣̍n̶̲̥̅̊d̶̲̥̅̊  pray dey wudnt d̶̲̥̅̊φ all dis †Φ decieve us cos Ά̲̣̣̣̥♏ waiting †Φ ӃΏω wen dey start recruitment Ǎ̜̣̍n̶̲̥̅̊d̶̲̥̅̊ dia advertisements is the only way for mi †Φ ӃΏω.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by oyewoleIshola: 11:02pm On Jun 22, 2013
Pls. Incase u hear anything pls keep me inform my nos is 08065209035
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by bucho8888: 11:51am On Jun 24, 2013
kibra4u: I am not disputing the fact that things are going wrong, but come to think of it, if they are now complaining about how Civil Defense and Prisons did their Under G recruitment last year has it changed anything? Because Prison Service still did Recruitment this year again for Junior Staff, which is from Level 01-07 without any proper advertisement in the dailies, non at all and they have resumed for 6 months training at Owerri, nobody has kicked against that. Also talking about the new CG of Immigration what is he settling down to do? is he not part of the system that brought him to power there is nothing that happens in Immigration that he doesn't know about, lets stop deceiving ourselves with their cheap excuses here and there they are all full of shits.

i understand ur annoyance n frustrations but dats d fed civil service system. prisons n immigration r not dat bad at all (recruitment), u need 2 c wats happenin at customs, marine police etc, then u will understand y i said immigration is not dat bad. but currently if u want 2 join immigration, i suggest either u met d governor of ur state or pray dat God something powerful.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by andyoxygen(m): 1:46pm On Jun 24, 2013
Na̶̲̥̅̊ wao, job wahala. Me ι̲̅̇̇̊ d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ abuja nw. U̶̲̥̅̊ fit add me wt dis pin 20D68923
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by oyewoleIshola: 11:58am On Jul 08, 2013
Very urgent, any one with a valid and reasonable information about immigration recruitment or replacement for 2013. Pls update nigerians

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by Malubi(m): 12:16pm On Jul 08, 2013
Pls anybody with any connection for Emigration should should contact me. I said and i mean ANY CONNECTION (Nigerian context) Thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by achorjp(m): 8:04pm On Jul 18, 2013
Keep us posted.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by vicolla: 10:04am On Jul 26, 2013
Pls pals.... Iڪ the Nigeria immigration form out? Pls ℓ̊ need a quick response. May G̶̲̥̅̊ø̸̸̨̲̣̣d̶̲̥̅ be with you all and answer our prayer.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by xtayle(m): 9:14pm On Aug 07, 2013
vicolla: Pls pals.... Iڪ the Nigeria immigration form out? Pls ℓ̊ need a quick response. May G̶̲̥̅̊ø̸̸̨̲̣̣d̶̲̥̅ be with you all and answer our prayer.

I don't think there will be a form whenever they are ready. It will be an online application as announced by the Minister of Interior. We all have to watch out and keep each other informed.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by suncity2(m): 11:57am On Aug 16, 2013
GOD WILL MAKE A WAY WHERE U THINK THERE IS U WAY

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by Imaem: 5:13pm On Sep 09, 2013
d advert is in daily trust page 7
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by Imaem: 5:15pm On Sep 09, 2013
Http://recruitment.cdfipb.gov.ng

20 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by babaskool(m): 5:43pm On Sep 09, 2013
لست متأكدا ولكن شيئا يقول لي هم
(i'm not sure but something tells me they are)

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (96) (Reply)

Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.