Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Guys Pls Has AnyOne Received This Mail Too - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Guys Pls Has AnyOne Received This Mail Too (4774 Views)

A Kind Nairalander Deposited 2000k To My Account For D Fake 1k I Received Pics / Pls, Has Anyone Lend Someone Money Before? / Did Anyone Receive This Mail???? Seun Come And Explain. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Pls Has AnyOne Received This Mail Too by Pysam(m): 1:48am On Sep 27, 2012
I got this same mail of a girl in dakar
Senegal from two different girls from a dating site.the other is posing as joy apia

queen shullam

To:

saintpysam

Date:

Sep 25

Subj:

THINK OF ME

Dear One,

Nice meeting you online,How are you today?l hope fine.Mine is not too good due to my suffering condition here in Dakar Senegal.My name is Miss queen shullam,I am (23) years old, single and never married,  5ft 8 inches Tall, 55kg weight, black hair and brown eyes,l am from Liberia  in West Africa and presently l am residing in a church Orphanage home here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.I lost my both Parents during this deadly Political War.That Damaged Thousands of innocent Souls in Liberia.My family was among the first target of the rebels because my Late father is a Successful businessman and also a politician supporting the Present Government when the problems was about to start.Due to this all the members of my family was Murdered in a cold Blood and our family house was set blazed.I was Lucky and escaped death because i was in bordering school when this deadly incident took place.

It is only myself who is alive now and i managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where i am staying now and never pray or think to step my legs in that bloody country called Liberia.

I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my photos i snap them before the dead of my parents.
Hoping to hear from you soonest.
Yours forever,
Miss queen shullam
Re: Guys Pls Has AnyOne Received This Mail Too by k2039: 2:02am On Sep 27, 2012
[size=18pt]yes

[/size]

Re: This is the brief information about me, also like to know about you.
Inbox
x
Geui Rubort

Aug 27

to me
Images are not displayed. Display images below - Always display images from geuirubort@yahoo.com
My Dear One,

I am more than happy in your urgent mail to my mail. How are you today? l hope fine. Mine is not too good due to my suffering condition here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Miss Goodness Robert Guéï , i was born on Friday , the 19th day of September, 1987 ( twenty-four (24) years old ), single and never married , 5ft 8 inches tall , 55kg weight , black hair and brown eyes . l am from Ivory Coast in West Africa and presently l am residing in a church Orphanage home here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago. I lost my both Parents during this deadly Political War, that Damaged Thousands of innocent Souls in Ivory Coast.

I love singing , watching television , studying the bible , i am respectful , honest , etc , i hate lies , dishonest people , promise and fail , taking others for granted , disobeying God , etc . My hobbies include taking care of people , sharing problems with others and find solution to the problems , going to beach with my friends , etc .

My family was among the first target of the rebels because my Late father is Successful business and also a politician supporting the present Government when the problems was about to start, I was lucky and escaped death because i was in bordering when this deadly incident took place i managed to make my way to a nearby country called Senegal where l am staying now and never pray or think to step my legs in that bloody country called Ivory Coast.

I have much to tell you, However i want to know if you are willing and ready to help me smile again . I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture. Hoping to hear from you soonest.

Yours Forever ,
Miss Goodness Robert Guéï.

I Love You Orkut Scraps
[img]https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=8ff7b271bb&view=att&th=13966a6e1f7281fc&attid=0.1&disp=thd&zw[/img]
Re: Guys Pls Has AnyOne Received This Mail Too by DExplorer1: 2:13am On Sep 27, 2012
Na2day?
Re: Guys Pls Has AnyOne Received This Mail Too by Pysam(m): 2:15am On Sep 27, 2012
I believe this guys re in nigeria
Re: Guys Pls Has AnyOne Received This Mail Too by DExplorer1: 2:21am On Sep 27, 2012
You might be wrong! Scamming isn't only a Nigeria thing. S.A, Ghana, Kenya even U.S does same. Maybe more in 9ja but not all emails comes from here.
Re: Guys Pls Has AnyOne Received This Mail Too by Pysam(m): 2:31am On Sep 27, 2012
D-Explorer:
You might be wrong! Scamming isn't only a Nigeria thing. S.A, Ghana, Kenya even U.S does same. Maybe more in 9ja but not all emails comes from here.
alright maybe I m wrong, sori abut that cos am a nigerian too nt that I'm tryin to paint us black bt the intelligence behind the first mail I got from one joy apia made me believe this naija guys at work
She sent me the bank acct of her dad in scotland and asked me to be her foreign rep to tje bank to claim the money .she even sent me the typed letter to send to the bank.the phone number and name of the account officer.I ll post the mail later.I m nt aware scamming has become a household african thing as this
Re: Guys Pls Has AnyOne Received This Mail Too by Pysam(m): 2:45am On Sep 27, 2012
Dearest
One

firstly I thank you for your reaction to mine email; Enline with the message, which I have sent to you.
How
was your night over there in your country,i believe you had a wonderful
night and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice
today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.

My
name is joy Apia, I was born in 1988 but age doesn't matter in a real
relationship, so i am confortable with your age, I am from Ivory Coast
in West Africa  ,5.8ft tall, fair in complexion single,(never married )
and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war
that was fought  in my country some years ago.

My late father (Dr
Williams Apia) was the managing director of Apia and Associates (Ltd)
and he was the personal advicer to the former head of state before the
rebels attacked
our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold
blood.

It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my
way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now as a refugee
under a Reverend-Pastor's care and i am using his computer to send these
message to you.
I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes.

PLAESE
Do not be offended for  this message that comes from me please, fair
which to me obliged to put simple trust on you due to my situation here
as a refugee and I shall demand most your conscientiousness after yours
to know about me, I shall really grow fond we to have good inspite
attitudes therefore I have this as a trust which i beleive that you can
not betray it at the  end. I have communicated you because of  my
difficult situation here in this refugee camp; Its just like one staying
in the prison and i hope by Gods grace I will come out here soon.

I
don't have any relatives now whom i can go to. all my relatives ran
away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev- George
David , who is the pastor of the (Christ for all Churches) here in the
camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living
with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have
two hostels, one for men the other for women.

The Pastors Tel
number is (+221-778-349-215) .if you call and tell him that you want to
speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here i
don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever
because it is against the law of this country. My love I want to go back
to my studies because i only attended my first year before the traggic
incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please
listen to this(please it's a secret,even no one knows about it ecept
the Reverend that knows
about it),i have my late father's statement of account and death
certificate here with me which i will send to you later, because when he
was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Foreign bank
which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is
$5.7M (Five Million Seven Hundred Thousand Dollars).

So i will
like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you
can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket
to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp
here, the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is
like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it
to  yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my
life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i
am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I
like honest and understanding
people, truthful and a man of vision,hardworking and GOD fearing
people. My favourite language is english but our language is french but i
speak english very fluently. Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i
said i have alot to tell you. Attached here is my picture. I will send
you more in my next mail. Have a nice day and think about me. Awaiting
to hear from you soonest.
Yours in love,
Miss joy
Re: Guys Pls Has AnyOne Received This Mail Too by DExplorer1: 2:48am On Sep 27, 2012
These dudes are f*cking brilliant. They got their games well planned. The easiet wayout is never to get emotional about these things.
Re: Guys Pls Has AnyOne Received This Mail Too by ArQueBusieR(m): 2:57am On Sep 27, 2012
Nigerian scammers have gone hi-tech. Don't take the bait.
Re: Guys Pls Has AnyOne Received This Mail Too by Nobody: 4:15am On Sep 27, 2012
cheap scams..

I dont waste my time reading them..
Re: Guys Pls Has AnyOne Received This Mail Too by Mynd44: 6:35am On Sep 27, 2012
D-Explorer:
These dudes are f*cking brilliant. They got their games well planned. The easiet wayout is never to get emotional about these things.
They are not brilliant cos if they were, they would have stopped doing the same thing over and over
Re: Guys Pls Has AnyOne Received This Mail Too by Nobody: 6:51am On Sep 27, 2012
no.
Re: Guys Pls Has AnyOne Received This Mail Too by segunjowo(m): 7:56am On Sep 27, 2012
The important thing is: never get emotional enough to return their mail. Pronto!
Re: Guys Pls Has AnyOne Received This Mail Too by Mynd44: 8:20am On Sep 27, 2012
segunjowo: The important thing is: never get emotional enough to return their mail. Pronto!
I always reply them. Its cam get really exciting. At one point, they realise that the person is not serious and they stop responding
Re: Guys Pls Has AnyOne Received This Mail Too by RickyRoss1(m): 8:54am On Sep 27, 2012
Mynd_44:
They are not brilliant cos if they were, they would have stopped doing the same thing over and over

Some scammers are educated and some are not as educated. Why they keep scamming is because there are millions of mugus around the world. Let me ask you, can you continuously do a business that is not profitable to you? if you steal a phone and no one is buying your stole phones will you keep stealing, the answer is NO. But when you steal a phone and there are dozens of people always calling you and waiting to buy stole phones then you keep stealing.

Even in Nigeria you cant believe the number of mugu we have here. I was surprised when one of my best friends was about falling for this kind of scam. His own case was a Russian girl who has been sending him pics and cam things, and now the girl seriously wanted to fly to Nigeria but needs $2,000 for flight ticket and visa etc. When my friend told me about his new internet love i told him the person you are communicating with is a Russian MALE and he is scam, forget the webcam chats, fake webcam is freely available on the internet. RUSSIANS ARE THE NUMBER ONE DATING SCAMMERS IN THE WORLD FOLLOWED BY GHANIANS. Google RUSSIAN DATING SCAMS for more info...

Back to topic, this is called DATING scam. American scam baiters also call it The Senegal Sweetheart. Almost all Black Africans are doing these kinds of scams, from Nigeria to SA to Kenya to Ghana and all over Africa. The main culprits are West Africans, especially Nigerians/Ghanaians. I recently returned from Ghana. While i was in Ghana, there was a day we were hanging out around East Legon, one warri boy said to his friend. O boy you don hear the highest taking for the year, his friend replied and say Noo, abeg tell me. The warri boy continued, just last week one 18 years old Ghanaro (thats how warri boys call Ghanaians, GHANARO, not sure what it means); The story is about a certain 18 years old Ghana boy who just made over 7 Million Euros from his Netherlands victim, or should i say, wife. The story became public knowledge because when the white lady sent 5 million Euros in one single transaction the authorities in Ghana sized the money, and the white lady flew in from Holland and was just insulting all the Ghana authorities.
She told them the boy is his husband, and the 5 million euros is for him to open factories in Ghana. And that the authorities in Ghana must release the funds within 24 hours otherwise she would sue all of them to court. She continued and said thats not all, that she bought brand new range rover Sport and the latest Porsche Cayenne for his husband, that if anyone in Ghana embarrass his husband that she would sue their asss.

I dont need to remind you that Ghana boys has taken over Dating scam from Nigerians. This scam was started by Nigerians, but the Ghanaians have reinvented it and now they have taken over. The sad reality is in Ghana today most of the teenagers are not ready to go to school again, they are all doing scams bc one of their friends have just tried it and made millions. And not just the boys, the Ghanaian girls are doing it as well. I know some Port Harcourt rich boys that were defrauded on facebook by Ghana girls whom they meet on facebook. Any Ghana girl you meet online is 90% likely to be a scammer looking for victim. I am yet to see a Nigerian female scammer? Not sure our girls have the guts?

Just a little assignment, just open your google and type, SAKAWA...

1 Like

Re: Guys Pls Has AnyOne Received This Mail Too by DExplorer1: 11:37am On Sep 27, 2012
Mynd_44:
I once had a friend that explained how these formats work. Best believe these guys are thinkers. No doubt, some of them are illiterates but been smart isn't thought in school. Lol. Though they might be bursted by the arrangement of the message and maybe the terms used. Getting the money in Nigeria isn't that easy since they pose to be in other countries and mynd you, the format aren't the same: some works on your emotions while some present a business proposal. Whichever way, i think we all should be wise enough to detect these things.
Re: Guys Pls Has AnyOne Received This Mail Too by AzaMontana(f): 12:26pm On Sep 27, 2012
Re: Guys Pls Has AnyOne Received This Mail Too by DeGenius3(m): 12:30pm On Sep 27, 2012
big scam. in fact the next time you see that kind of text or email, just ignore it
Re: Guys Pls Has AnyOne Received This Mail Too by MrsChima(f): 12:46pm On Sep 27, 2012
I love these type of emails because i love toying with them.

This is no lie....i gotten an email about a dying uncle in Africa that left me millions of dollars and i had to deposit 100,000 for international transaction fees. Now mind you this is a cousin ib Africa i have never met and HIS DADDY LEFT ME...HIS ESTRANGED NIECE MONEY??!!!!

It was so hilarious but i played along and i got their real addrezs and phone number and even did some detective work to ensure some things i told them i wold send them money via western union and gave a fake name and control numbers.

I also told them to send me some African money for keepsake....as an exchange.....they didnt fulfil their side and i didnt fulfil mine.

They sent me a very nassy email saying i was evil and will be punished. I sent back an email saying you are a dummy to think i would fall for your preschool scam! In fact spit on my dead incle for me and tell him to eat my dick in hell!!!!
Re: Guys Pls Has AnyOne Received This Mail Too by jaybee3(m): 1:11pm On Sep 27, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
I love these type of emails because i love toying with them.

This is no lie....i gotten an email about a dying uncle in Africa that left me millions of dollars and i had to deposit 100,000 for international transaction fees. Now mind you this is a cousin ib Africa i have never met and HIS DADDY LEFT ME...HIS ESTRANGED NIECE MONEY??!!!!

It was so hilarious but i played along and i got their real addrezs and phone number and even did some detective work to ensure some things i told them i wold send them money via western union and gave a fake name and control numbers.

I also told them to send me some African money for keepsake....as an exchange.....they didnt fulfil their side and i didnt fulfil mine.

They sent me a very nassy email saying i was evil and will be punished. I sent back an email saying you are a dummy to think i would fall for your preschool scam! In fact spit on my dead incle for me and tell him to eat my dick in hell!!!!

Meanie
Re: Guys Pls Has AnyOne Received This Mail Too by MrsChima(f): 1:12pm On Sep 27, 2012
jay bee:
Meanie

You still love me boo. Muuuuah!
Re: Guys Pls Has AnyOne Received This Mail Too by jaybee3(m): 1:15pm On Sep 27, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

You still love me boo. Muuuuah!
mwuah
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Guys Pls Has AnyOne Received This Mail Too by Olarmituns(m): 1:23pm On Sep 27, 2012
The Scamming isn't only a Nigeria thing. S.A, Ghana, Kenya even U.S does same. Maybe more in 9ja but not all emails comes from here.The Scamming isn't only a Nigeria thing. S.A, Ghana, Kenya even U.S does same. Maybe more in 9ja but not all emails comes from here.The Scamming isn't only a Nigeria thing. S.A, Ghana, Kenya even U.S does same. Maybe more in 9ja but not all emails comes from here.
Re: Guys Pls Has AnyOne Received This Mail Too by Pysam(m): 1:31pm On Sep 27, 2012
They use ppl's pictures to run part of this their nonsense package.so watch out the site you post ur pics make person no wele u on the road one day
Re: Guys Pls Has AnyOne Received This Mail Too by Jaideyone(m): 2:48pm On Sep 27, 2012
yep i've seen something like this in my inbox before
Re: Guys Pls Has AnyOne Received This Mail Too by Mynd44: 7:47pm On Sep 27, 2012
Anyone who falls for this should be shot
Re: Guys Pls Has AnyOne Received This Mail Too by Pysam(m): 9:34pm On Sep 27, 2012
Mynd_44: Anyone who falls for this should be shot
you can say that again
Re: Guys Pls Has AnyOne Received This Mail Too by Mynd44: 10:33pm On Sep 27, 2012
Pysam: you can say that again
Re: Guys Pls Has AnyOne Received This Mail Too by tpia5: 2:46am On Oct 07, 2012
they sent me a very nassy email saying i was evil and will be punished.

hope you have protection.

dont underestimate these people. And many of them are either not educated or half-educated. Dangerous mindset.

(1) (Reply)

Beaf Is Back! / Mysterious Baby Speaks Two Weeks After Birth, Says Unbelievable Things (pics) / Is UBA BANK Having A Network Issue?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.