Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Pls, Has Anyone Lend Someone Money Before? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pls, Has Anyone Lend Someone Money Before? (878 Views)

Has ATM Ever Paid You Excess Money Before ? / What You Can Do To Make Extra Money Before The End Of Year 2014. / Guys Pls Has AnyOne Received This Mail Too (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls, Has Anyone Lend Someone Money Before? by christybabe(f): 12:29pm On Dec 08, 2014
Am on I.T, and you know how little they pay I.T student. I actually lend someone money last year and he promised to return it the following week, but failed to do so. The problem now is that, he doesn't pick my calls anymore, and if he picks, he always has one lame excuse or the other to give, or he always promise to return it but still fail to do so . I have threatened him, I have been nice to him, all to no avail. He refuse to return my money, I don't know what else to do, because I need the money.
Pls has anyone lend someone money before. How did you get it back, or what did you do? Pls ur advice will be appreciated. thanks
Re: Pls, Has Anyone Lend Someone Money Before? by Highflyer3(m): 12:32pm On Dec 08, 2014
shine your eyes next time
Re: Pls, Has Anyone Lend Someone Money Before? by justmag(m): 12:35pm On Dec 08, 2014
It always gets messy except I kno u personally!
Re: Pls, Has Anyone Lend Someone Money Before? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 08, 2014
christybabe:
Am on I.T, and you know how little they pay I.T student. I actually lend someone money last year and he promised to return it the following week, but failed to do so. The problem now is that, he doesn't pick my calls anymore, and if he picks, he always has one lame excuse or the other to give, or he always promise to return it but still fail to do so . I have threatened him, I have been nice to him, all to no avail. He refuse to return my money, I don't know what else to do, because I need the money.
Pls has anyone lend someone money before. How did you get it back, or what did you do? Pls ur advice will be appreciated. thanks

i can help you get your money back well, how much is it?
Re: Pls, Has Anyone Lend Someone Money Before? by Cholls(m): 12:42pm On Dec 08, 2014
christybabe:
my sister what is the amount he owes you.
Re: Pls, Has Anyone Lend Someone Money Before? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 08, 2014
It's a two way ride;
He gives you back willingly or you make him legally.
Re: Pls, Has Anyone Lend Someone Money Before? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 08, 2014
Its risky to borrow someone money,even your best friend..cos they always find it difficult to pay back..talkn frm experience

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls, Has Anyone Lend Someone Money Before? by stinggy(m): 12:53pm On Dec 08, 2014
christybabe:

Is he ur bf? I have my reasons
Re: Pls, Has Anyone Lend Someone Money Before? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 08, 2014
Mhm now that doesn't sound romantic at all.
Re: Pls, Has Anyone Lend Someone Money Before? by Babe2sure(f): 1:26pm On Dec 08, 2014
It's important to state how much the guy owes you,as well as the relationship between the both of you.
You can make him pay by going the legal way.

Next time, don't borrow people money you cannot let go, if they don't pay.
You have no idea how people can kill because they are being hounded to pay their debt.
Re: Pls, Has Anyone Lend Someone Money Before? by christybabe(f): 5:14pm On Dec 08, 2014
@stingy, he is not my boyfriend, @babe2sure, we have no relationship, @cholls and @ wonderland, the amount is 20,000, thou is not too much, but I need it, cos it will help settle some school bills like textbooks or handouts, now that am going back to school . Personally, I dnt really knw him, I had no relationship with him or whatsoever, I just know him at the place where I do my I.T, he had a contract with my boss then, we became work frnds, until he came running to me and told me about his problem, and begged me to help him which I did out of pity, he promised to return it the following week, but he never did, and the contract he has with my boss is Over. I didn't know the address of his house or shop, and I regret that now, cos had it been I knw his address, I would have paid him an ugly visit to his shop.
Re: Pls, Has Anyone Lend Someone Money Before? by christybabe(f): 5:19pm On Dec 08, 2014
And now he doesn't pick my calls anymore, he always has one excuse or the other, am going back to school by January, and av told him, he is still promising and failing, that's why I need an idea of what to do from anyone, Pls it will be highly appreciated. Thanks.
Re: Pls, Has Anyone Lend Someone Money Before? by Cetona(f): 4:52pm On May 02, 2015
I know it has been a long time but I wanna ask if he has paid you. Just curious.
Re: Pls, Has Anyone Lend Someone Money Before? by christybabe(f): 8:10pm On May 02, 2015
No he hasn't, I called him and he Started giving me lame excuse, he even begged me, to exercise more patience, am even fed up.. I don't know what else to do, or how to make him pay, and am no more on the same state with him, av gone back to school..
Re: Pls, Has Anyone Lend Someone Money Before? by Cetona(f): 8:19pm On May 02, 2015
Some men/humans tho. Have you tried telling your former boss whom you both worked with?

Maybe you should just let it go if you can, I know this might be difficult as I am in such a situation myself, so I know how it feels.
Re: Pls, Has Anyone Lend Someone Money Before? by christybabe(f): 11:49am On May 10, 2015
well am trying as much as possible to let it go... but If I ever see him again in life he would regret it...
Re: Pls, Has Anyone Lend Someone Money Before? by christybabe(f): 11:49am On May 10, 2015
well am trying as much as possible to let it go... but If I ever see him again in life he would regret it... thanks..

(1) (Reply)

GEJ on bulletproof at Maiduguri to canvas for vote (pic) / Photo: The Most Beautiful Catholic Bulletin In Nigeria / Fuel Scarcity: Couples Find A Way Out (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.