Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,288 members, 7,839,429 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Do You Think My Uncle Will Get Visa To Come To USA To Donate A Kidney - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Do You Think My Uncle Will Get Visa To Come To USA To Donate A Kidney (850 Views)

How Do I Cancel A Usa Visa, I Help A Client To Get Visa And He Ran Away / You want to COME TO AMERICA - Do You REALLY Know America? / Urgent Pls. How Can I Get Visa To Malawi From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think My Uncle Will Get Visa To Come To USA To Donate A Kidney by Hakim27: 9:51pm On Sep 27, 2012
I need a kidney and i want to know if they will grant him visa to give me one of his kid since mine have failed..
Re: Do You Think My Uncle Will Get Visa To Come To USA To Donate A Kidney by YOUNGBOss3(m): 10:30pm On Sep 27, 2012
Hakim27: I need a kidney and i want to know if they will grant him visa to give me one of his kid since mine have failed..

You mean,you want you uncle to come and give you Liver? So you no get mind. grin
Re: Do You Think My Uncle Will Get Visa To Come To USA To Donate A Kidney by Hakim27: 10:34pm On Sep 27, 2012
YoungBo$$1:

You mean,you want you uncle to come and give you Liver? So you no get mind. grin

I said kidney not liver
Re: Do You Think My Uncle Will Get Visa To Come To USA To Donate A Kidney by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 27, 2012
the intelligent man at the immigration will tell you that its easier to have you flown wherever your uncle lives....
Re: Do You Think My Uncle Will Get Visa To Come To USA To Donate A Kidney by Vicjustice: 12:23am On Sep 28, 2012
Hakim27: I need a kidney and i want to know if they will grant him visa to give me one of his kid since mine have failed..
Sure, he would be given a visa on medical ground if he meets the requirements and have good reason to return to Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

US Finally Cancels Visa Lottery, Many Africans/nigerians To Lose Out / Visiting The UK Under The EEA Rules / 12 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.