Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,481 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Urgent Pls. How Can I Get Visa To Malawi From Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Urgent Pls. How Can I Get Visa To Malawi From Nigeria (5819 Views)

How Do I Cancel A Usa Visa, I Help A Client To Get Visa And He Ran Away / Is Anyone Know How To Get Visa And Flight To Panama From Nigeria / How To Get Visa To Finland For Entrance Exam?? Help/suggestions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Pls. How Can I Get Visa To Malawi From Nigeria by olawumia(m): 5:25pm On Aug 04, 2013
I need to attend a Friend's wedding in Malawi and I don't know how to go abt there visa,and I dont no there embassy in Nigeria
Re: Urgent Pls. How Can I Get Visa To Malawi From Nigeria by olawumia(m): 9:10am On Aug 06, 2013
Still waiting.. house help
Re: Urgent Pls. How Can I Get Visa To Malawi From Nigeria by Godson201333(m): 9:41pm On Aug 06, 2013
kindly ask your friend how he traveled down there..

1 Like

Re: Urgent Pls. How Can I Get Visa To Malawi From Nigeria by olawumia(m): 3:15am On Aug 08, 2013
Godson201333: kindly ask your;: friend how he traveled down there..
She is from Malawi, we met in another country
Re: Urgent Pls. How Can I Get Visa To Malawi From Nigeria by naijaspeak(m): 3:32am On Aug 09, 2013
There is no Malawi Embassy in Nigeria at the moment. There is a Malawi Embassy in Ethiopia, South Africa,Zambia, Tanzania.Zimbabwe, Mozambique and Egypt.

But most Nigerian prefer the Malawi Embassy in Ethiopia as it is one of the closest to Nigeria and moreover the fact that it is a lot easier to enter Ethiopia and do your visa processing for Malawi than most of the other countries.

Ethiopian airline, South African Airways,Air Zimbabwe, Kenyan Airways, Air Malawi runs daily flight to Blantyre, Malawi ,s capital city.

Best of Luck!
[b][/b]

2 Likes

Re: Urgent Pls. How Can I Get Visa To Malawi From Nigeria by olawumia(m): 12:04am On Aug 13, 2013
naijaspeak: There is no Malawi Embassy in Nigeria at the moment. There is a Malawi Embassy in Ethiopia, South Africa,Zambia, Tanzania.Zimbabwe, Mozambique and Egypt.

But most Nigerian prefer the Malawi Embassy in Ethiopia as it is one of the closest to Nigeria and moreover the fact that it is a lot easier to enter Ethiopia and do your visa processing for Malawi than most of the other countries.

Ethiopian airline, South African Airways,Air Zimbabwe, Kenyan Airways, Air Malawi runs daily flight to Blantyre, Malawi ,s capital city.

Best of Luck!
[b][/b]

Thanks bro
Re: Urgent Pls. How Can I Get Visa To Malawi From Nigeria by Chitatata(m): 4:48pm On Mar 06, 2017
Blanyre is Commercial city of Malawi while Lilongwe is the capital city not as being put here.
Re: Urgent Pls. How Can I Get Visa To Malawi From Nigeria by Chitatata(m): 12:06am On May 16, 2022
Recently I had a similar challenge and it was by reading the article below which I got all my concerns. You too, you can get helped:

Click this link to read: https://malawithebeautiful.com/do-i-need-a-visa-to-visit-malawi

(1) (Reply)

Helpful Advice To A Newbie In Lagos / Hope Of Getting Visa To Malta / I Want To Return Back To Nigeria. The Weather Over Here Is So Cold. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.