Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

I Am Kinda Newbie Here,what Kinda Of Business That Are Most Popular There ? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Am Kinda Newbie Here,what Kinda Of Business That Are Most Popular There ? (679 Views)

Which Bank Is The Best And Most Friendly To A Business That's Just Starting / Lists Of Business To Invest With Atleast #50,000 / How Can I Triple 4million Naira In One Month In Nigeria? What Kind Of Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Kinda Newbie Here,what Kinda Of Business That Are Most Popular There ? by bagsland(m): 8:03am On Sep 28, 2012
I am kinda newbie here,what kinda of businesses that are most popular there among young people ? and how they get involved into new business at the very beginning ? Thank you for sharing.
Re: I Am Kinda Newbie Here,what Kinda Of Business That Are Most Popular There ? by chally02(m): 10:31am On Sep 28, 2012
were u jst waking up 4rm sleep when u typed dis, i dnt undastand wat u are saying.....
Re: I Am Kinda Newbie Here,what Kinda Of Business That Are Most Popular There ? by girlhustle(f): 3:05pm On Sep 28, 2012
Ok breathe! Do you have a valid email addy? I could send you a few tips.

(1) (Reply)

A Life Changing Money Making Enlightenment / Share Ur Experience At Lagos International Trade Fair. / Is It Possible.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.