Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,057 members, 7,956,949 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:31 PM

Lists Of Business To Invest With Atleast #50,000 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lists Of Business To Invest With Atleast #50,000 (4104 Views)

What Lucrative Business Can A Student Start With #50,000 / 10 Businesses You Can Do To Earn Atleast 50k Per Month As An Undergraduate / Lists Of Top 10 Football Betting Sites In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lists Of Business To Invest With Atleast #50,000 by yemight2776(m): 11:12am On Feb 09, 2013
There are many business in Nigeria that you can invest your money on and gain a lot but it seems people don't show interest on many of them and there's a lot of money them. they are many more but these are the 10 best you can easy invest your money on and gain a huge benefit.

1.Recharge Card Business: atleast with #50,000 you will be able to buy some cards and start selling and making enough profit from it everyday.

2. Pop Corn Business: This is a growing business in the country for now because the rate Nigeria people are consuming pop corn is extremely high. so with just #50,000 you should be able to start this business and start making profit.

3. Film Rent and Disc Sell: If you look at the rate people like watching Yoruba films nowadays, then you will agree with me that starting this business can bring more profit. and also selling some season films along with the renting is a plus and will surely increase your earning.

4. Okirika Cloths: This is what people usually called bend down cloths and with just #50,000 you can start this business and start making good money into your pocket.

5. Novels Selling: This is not that common but am telling you with just #50,000 you can start buying used novels and start reselling it. this business is very good one and very easy to start.

6. Dry Cleaner Business: This is also a very good business that you can also start with atleast #50,000. all what you need is to buy a small washing machine or you can even be washing the cloths yourself. you will also need iron and some other small small materials.

7. Used Phones: you can start selling all this small Nokia or other products phones with just #50,000 and start making your money.

8. Online Registration and Result Checking Business: Their is no way you won't make money from this business because either they like it or not, they must register for exams online and also check there results. so with just #50,000, i think you should be able to buy some materials for the business and start making your money.

9. Phone Cover and Accessories: This business is more common among Igbo people and they are making it big time but Igbo or no Igbo, you can also start this business and start making perfect money for yourself.

10. Selling Daily Newspapers: People may be saying...me selling newspaper, but my fellow Nigeria there is enough money in selling newspaper and people are making good money from it because people will like to know what's going on in the country. so with your #50,000, you can start this business and start making good money into your pocket.

Leave your comment behind if you think there are also some business you think people should go for or you need some tips about some of the business list here.

Follow me on facebook @ Safiuddin Olayemi Igbalaye.

1 Like

Re: Lists Of Business To Invest With Atleast #50,000 by bestplanb: 11:27am On Feb 09, 2013
House hold production and packaging visit www.hotcake.tk
Re: Lists Of Business To Invest With Atleast #50,000 by dav8id(m): 9:47pm On Feb 09, 2013
@op Am very interested in selling of novels but did you think pple still read novels nowadays? Where can i buy the novels?
Re: Lists Of Business To Invest With Atleast #50,000 by yemight2776(m): 11:17am On Feb 12, 2013
dav8id: @op Am very interested in selling of novels but did you think pple still read novels nowadays? Where can i buy the novels?
Sure people read novel and you can be buying it from Lagos and reselling it in your area. you will see it at cheap price in lagos and with such amount....ready to carry a heavy load back to your place because you will buy plenty of novels with such amount....go for it, it is a perfect business.
Re: Lists Of Business To Invest With Atleast #50,000 by dav8id(m): 11:23am On Feb 12, 2013
yemight2776:
Sure people read novel and you can be buying it from Lagos and reselling it in your area. you will see it at cheap price in lagos and with such amount....ready to carry a heavy load back to your place because you will buy plenty of novels with such amount....go for it, it is a perfect business.
ok

(1) (Reply)

Sell Ur Itunes Card, Amazon, Ebay Etc For Instant Payment / Real Estate Buyers List / How To Make Money With The Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.