Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,709 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Manchester United Vs Tottenham (2 - 3) On 29th Sept 2012 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Vs Tottenham (2 - 3) On 29th Sept 2012 (16845 Views)

Arsenal Vs Olympiacos : UCL (2 - 3) On 29th September 2015 / Leicester Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) On 29th April 2015 / Arsenal Vs Tottenham [ 2 - 3] On Sat 20th November 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Vs Tottenham (2 - 3) On 29th Sept 2012 by UyiIredia(m): 8:14pm On Sep 29, 2012
What a pity. Man U got whooped.
Re: Manchester United Vs Tottenham (2 - 3) On 29th Sept 2012 by iykmora(m): 8:19pm On Sep 29, 2012
yes, @ da theatre of disappointment. EHeHEheHE
Re: Manchester United Vs Tottenham (2 - 3) On 29th Sept 2012 by omiobo: 8:28pm On Sep 29, 2012
Mehn! Man U f.u?kd up big time.
Re: Manchester United Vs Tottenham (2 - 3) On 29th Sept 2012 by ayorins(m): 8:37pm On Sep 29, 2012
damn man u
Re: Manchester United Vs Tottenham (2 - 3) On 29th Sept 2012 by Goldieluks: 9:02pm On Sep 29, 2012
ghettodreamz:

Thought you said was the best club on the planet 'Earth' ? Really, interesting how you were being flogged,hmmmm. See as u de para for everybody, u don press P- badly.

I just de pass, don't let it weigh you down n spoil ya mood, perhaps the best team wins the match tonight. Better days ahead, nite nite.

They were only beaten by one point. Its not as if the daft head referee did not destroy the game for us, by robbing us off our penalty and the hand ball, even when we were fouled. But tis all good. Man U is still the best. Nanite bud!
Re: Manchester United Vs Tottenham (2 - 3) On 29th Sept 2012 by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 29, 2012
Man u be mumu club
Re: Manchester United Vs Tottenham (2 - 3) On 29th Sept 2012 by toshmann(m): 9:09pm On Sep 29, 2012
Lol. Wrong thread grin

Useless scumites
Re: Manchester United Vs Tottenham (2 - 3) On 29th Sept 2012 by nas00(m): 9:12pm On Sep 29, 2012
Goldieluks:

They were only beaten by one point. Its not as if the daft head referee did not destroy the game for us, by robbing us off our penalty and the hand ball, even when we were fouled. But tis all good. Man U is still the best. Nanite bud!

The referee what?!
Well, it's no longer news that ManU cannot win against a competitive EPL team without the 'FA' dubiously awarding one or two penalties.
You see, you are getting used to a bad thing (ojoro). Wouldn't you agree you should be ashamed of yourself and ManU?

Ojoro United cheesy

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Tottenham (2 - 3) On 29th Sept 2012 by Goldieluks: 9:20pm On Sep 29, 2012
nas 00:

The referee what?!
Well, it's no longer news that ManU cannot win against a competitive EPL team without the 'FA' dubiously awarding one or two penalties.
You see, you are getting used to a bad thing (ojoro). Wouldn't you agree you should be ashamed of yourself and ManU?

Ojoro United cheesy

Am not in support of them winning almost every game (this season) with the pop-up of penalty. But on a serious note, they were robbed off the supposed penalty shot. Stupid referee.
Re: Manchester United Vs Tottenham (2 - 3) On 29th Sept 2012 by photons(m): 9:33pm On Sep 29, 2012
so man u cannot win a single match without the helping hand of a referee... shame to all man u fans.. and u call that a club.. am very sure they lost because they were not awarded any penalty or gave the opponent red cards... useless club.. liverpool nemesis has caught up with u guys.
Re: Manchester United Vs Tottenham (2 - 3) On 29th Sept 2012 by nas00(m): 9:34pm On Sep 29, 2012
Goldieluks:

Am not in support of them winning almost every game (this season) with the pop-up of penalty. But on a serious note, they were robbed off the supposed penalty shot. Stupid referee.

That's much better dear. Good to know you're not in support of cheating.
However, I think the only genuinely debatable penalty call was Sandro's inadvertent handling of the ball in the 18-yard box. Frankly, that was a 50-50 decision which lies at the referee's discretion. Since the referee didn't award a penalty, I urge you to move on.
True champions don't blame losses on a penalty that should have been. They take responsibility for their losses, not only wins.
Now, behave like the champions you claim ManU are cheesy
Re: Manchester United Vs Tottenham (2 - 3) On 29th Sept 2012 by nas00(m): 9:34pm On Sep 29, 2012
Goldieluks:

That's much better dear. Good to know you're not in support of cheating.
However, I think the only genuinely debatable penalty call was Sandro's inadvertent handling of the ball in the 18-yard box. Frankly, that was a 50-50 decision which lies in the referee's discretion. Since the referee didn't award a penalty, I urge you to move on.
True champions don't blame losses on a penalty that should have been. They take responsibility for their losses, not only wins.
Now, behave like the champions you claim ManU are cheesy
Re: Manchester United Vs Tottenham (2 - 3) On 29th Sept 2012 by mich2012: 10:45pm On Sep 29, 2012
The evil they did with Hasley at Anfield road last week has turned back to hunt them. Idiots with a lunatic old man as coach. Nice game by Spurs and good victory for my darling Liverpool, it has just begun.
Re: Manchester United Vs Tottenham (2 - 3) On 29th Sept 2012 by Debroslink: 11:06pm On Sep 29, 2012
Siga: The jinx finally broken.....Im telling u...this is why I love EPL.....no one is guaranteed a win....unlike other league wey only have 2 teams and the fake others....I no go mention the league cos I no wan make anyone curse me....I be old man....no wan one small boy to come embarrass me here....lol grin

IN DAT SO-CALLED LEAGUE, A CERTAIN "FAKE" TEAM BEAT MAN UTD HOME AND AWAY LAST SEASON... ANOTHER "FAKE" TEAM IN DAT "OTHER LEAGUE" WALLOPED CHELSEA BY 4 GOALS TO ONE. D EPL IS OVER-RATED!!! D TWO TEAMS IN DAT LEAGUE WILL BEAT ALL EPL TEAMS EASILY!!!
Re: Manchester United Vs Tottenham (2 - 3) On 29th Sept 2012 by elampiro(m): 11:38pm On Sep 29, 2012
No one in the world is talking about Man United un-awarded penalties.
Re: Manchester United Vs Tottenham (2 - 3) On 29th Sept 2012 by elampiro(m): 11:45pm On Sep 29, 2012
Taiw: giggs and ferdinard should retire.wen u ave cleverly on the bench, why will u start giggs and scholes at d same time.Ferguson keeps making dis same mistake all over again. This guys are old.we nid athletic midfielders.Giggs shld respect himself and retire.

Correct.

Since last season, Man U have struggled in the matches Giggs and Carrick start together. Now Ferguson went and played Giggs, Scholes and Carrick together. These people do not have the energy to chase and tackle. It was a disaster playing them against fast playing Totteham, coupled with the fact that Ferdinand is also slow.

Our midfield needs energy. Anderson and Cleverly should be given their chance since we don't have the llikes of Song and Barry.
Re: Manchester United Vs Tottenham (2 - 3) On 29th Sept 2012 by elampiro(m): 11:46pm On Sep 29, 2012
Debroslink:

IN DAT SO-CALLED LEAGUE, A CERTAIN "FAKE" TEAM BEAT MAN UTD HOME AND AWAY LAST SEASON... ANOTHER "FAKE" TEAM IN DAT "OTHER LEAGUE" WALLOPED CHELSEA BY 4 GOALS TO ONE. D EPL IS OVER-RATED!!! D TWO TEAMS IN DAT LEAGUE WILL BEAT ALL EPL TEAMS EASILY!!!

Where were those two teams when Chelsea beat Bayern Munich in champions league final last season?

4 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Tottenham (2 - 3) On 29th Sept 2012 by Nobody: 2:02am On Sep 30, 2012
Debroslink:

One of these 2 big teams suffered defeat at d hands of Chelsea last season...

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Tottenham (2 - 3) On 29th Sept 2012 by Debroslink: 2:27am On Sep 30, 2012
KingMEXX: One of these 2 big teams suffered defeat at d hands of Chelsea last season...

LET CHELSEA PLAY THEIR NORMAL FOOTBALL WITHOUT "PACKING THE BUS SYNDROME" AGAINST THESE 2 BIG TEAMS FROM THE "OTHER LEAGUE" AND THEY WILL BE EATEN RAW, JUST LIKE A CERTAIN FALCAO DID RECENTLY!!!
Re: Manchester United Vs Tottenham (2 - 3) On 29th Sept 2012 by chemashie(m): 4:39am On Sep 30, 2012
Man U 4-3 Tot‘Ham
Abi eti win ni?
Re: Manchester United Vs Tottenham (2 - 3) On 29th Sept 2012 by vivalavida(m): 6:25am On Sep 30, 2012
But totenham smell ball for 2nd half.They were literarily chasing shadows. The 2nd half performance was Man uniteds best show in years.They dominated and bossed the game.Fergie let this ons slip.You shouldnt start carricks,giggs and scholes against fast players like bale,lennon,dembele and dempsey.He should have gone for energetic runners in the midfield,like pairing scholes with cleverly and anderson since they are fit.
After the first half,i was livid. But after the second half,i was smiling. We are still united.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Tottenham (2 - 3) On 29th Sept 2012 by crisycent: 7:14am On Sep 30, 2012
this is very good....the racist called ferguson will suffer this season.
Re: Manchester United Vs Tottenham (2 - 3) On 29th Sept 2012 by Pozzy(m): 8:56am On Sep 30, 2012
COYS

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Tottenham (2 - 3) On 29th Sept 2012 by charlesbussyyahoocom: 1:27pm On Sep 30, 2012
In Manchester i stand, in Man-U i believe, till 2morrow.
Re: Manchester United Vs Tottenham (2 - 3) On 29th Sept 2012 by Siga: 3:06pm On Sep 30, 2012
Debroslink:

LET CHELSEA PLAY THEIR NORMAL FOOTBALL WITHOUT "PACKING THE BUS SYNDROME" AGAINST THESE 2 BIG TEAMS FROM THE "OTHER LEAGUE" AND THEY WILL BE EATEN RAW, JUST LIKE A CERTAIN FALCAO DID RECENTLY!!!
...It matters not if they PACK THE BUS .....football is all about how many balls enter net.....now....all I was trying to say is that in EPL...u can never tell who will win the league.....unlike the other league we are talking about where u already know its between those two teams......so, it makes it less fun......im sure u get what im saying.....i never said those two teams are inferior...as a matter of fact....they are both very very good....but a league shouldnt be about these teams alone.....
Re: Manchester United Vs Tottenham (2 - 3) On 29th Sept 2012 by timbros(m): 10:04pm On Oct 02, 2012
Adanyebe: no be who first call police dey win case... OUR (United) 3points stil dey intact

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

How market nah?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Red Star Belgrade Vs Arsenal : Europa League (0 - 1) On 19th October 2017 / Cardiff City Vs Liverpool (0 - 2) On 21st April 2019 / UEFA Champions League Semifinal Draw At 11am

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.