Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

8 Easiest Ways To Lose Weight - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 8 Easiest Ways To Lose Weight (21171 Views)

Lose weight naturally within 9 days without any side effect. / The Easiest Ways To Keep Your Stomach Flat No Matter What You Eat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Easiest Ways To Lose Weight by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 02, 2012
Re: 8 Easiest Ways To Lose Weight by dannywest: 6:31pm On Oct 02, 2012
Abeg in how long would the weight go? I feel I'm turning into a Ball

1 Like

Re: 8 Easiest Ways To Lose Weight by MickeyBricks(m): 6:43pm On Oct 02, 2012
pDude: Let me tell you the 2 easiest ways to burn fat.

1. Stop all carbohydrates intake.

2. Do not use oil when cooking.

Do this without reducing your food intake and see your weight drop in like a week.

While this will help you lose weight, it is better to cut down on you carbohydrates instead of completely eliminating them. Also stop eating any carbohydrates after 6pm.
This way you can get used to regulating how much you eat, because if you cut it out once you start eating it again you will just gain back all the weight
Re: 8 Easiest Ways To Lose Weight by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 02, 2012
ikekings: Awwww... Can we see some pics like ”before“ and ”after“... Just to motivate those who are still fat with your write-up...

Sowie darling, I can't post my pics on nairaland. Once they cut down the intake of carbs, booze, and slightly increase the intake of protein, vegs, they will see the fats melt away. It's simple biochemistry(biochemical pathways).
Re: 8 Easiest Ways To Lose Weight by mrperfect(m): 6:55pm On Oct 02, 2012
Good reading.
Re: 8 Easiest Ways To Lose Weight by ikekings(m): 7:02pm On Oct 02, 2012
ROSYL:

Sowie darling, I can't post my pics on nairaland. Once they cut down the intake of carbs, booze, and slightly increase the intake of protein, vegs, they will see the fats melt away. It's simple biochemistry(biochemical pathways).
Ok sugar... I was just joking shaa...
Re: 8 Easiest Ways To Lose Weight by dnawah(m): 7:15pm On Oct 02, 2012
omiobo: OP,u no try at all. Fasting suppose to be number 1cheesygrin
yes o!000 is good,or by eatin 100,010,001.u can still drink gari with salt only
Re: 8 Easiest Ways To Lose Weight by silvernus0: 8:05pm On Oct 02, 2012
O boy see grammer ooooo!

We all have been waiting for Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon to say something about Nigeria's Independence and he did not fail to deliver.
Below is what he had to say;

"As we celebrate our flag and shambolic autarky at 52, we must realize that Nigeria is still more of a geographic contrivance as has been rightly posited by Chief Obafemi Awolowo. Not with our centrifugal excrescences preponderating over our centripetal proclivities. It’s a matter for mental pabulum that we are daily drifting into our ethnic cocoons. We still remain one country with disparate ethnic agendas and I can say it for the umpteenth time again that we must sit down in a sovereign national colloquy to discuss the basis for our nationhood. Anything short of this is just vacuous scahiamachy.”

http://www..com/talk/topic,133352.0.html

2 Likes

Re: 8 Easiest Ways To Lose Weight by thegoodjoehunt(m): 9:39pm On Oct 02, 2012
pDude: Let me tell you the 2 easiest ways to burn fat.

1. Stop all carbohydrates intake.

2. Do not use oil when cooking.

Do this without reducing your food intake and see your weight drop in like a week.

Be careful with this fast slimming routines. Something like this led to my twin Brother losing his life. It is fast slimming but have severe side effects.

http://www.facebook.com/dextersmart
Re: 8 Easiest Ways To Lose Weight by mcchegzy(m): 10:03pm On Oct 02, 2012

Re: 8 Easiest Ways To Lose Weight by collinsola: 10:15pm On Oct 02, 2012
;DHow these one tak affect cup of garri for market.mthew
Re: 8 Easiest Ways To Lose Weight by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 02, 2012
Law-confessor:
Quite Good. They actually help alot.
Pretty post

You are welcome.
Where are you coming from
And if i may ask.
Re: 8 Easiest Ways To Lose Weight by Limaoscar: 10:35pm On Oct 02, 2012
the easiest and most effective way to lose weight is through heartbreak....not some s1lly stressful exercise.
Nice try, but I've seen people go through "heart-break" and blew up like "blown-blow".
Re: 8 Easiest Ways To Lose Weight by dayokanu(m): 10:52pm On Oct 02, 2012
Winches can also help by sucking your blood
Re: 8 Easiest Ways To Lose Weight by yuzedo: 11:01pm On Oct 02, 2012
Op: you did not mention nyashing! angry
Re: 8 Easiest Ways To Lose Weight by thirdeye(m): 12:01am On Oct 03, 2012
You missed out the most effective fast for very long days. It works like magic lol...
Re: 8 Easiest Ways To Lose Weight by Nobody: 1:41am On Oct 03, 2012
Easiest way to lose weight, DON'T EAT. Kind of funny when people say: I can't lose weight and few minutes later you see them grabbing a doublecheese hamburger. Silly peoplesmiley
Re: 8 Easiest Ways To Lose Weight by Lawconfessor(f): 5:06am On Oct 03, 2012
okpara ugo:

You are welcome.
Where are you coming from
And if i may ask.

I am from d farthest part of d planet earth.

And if i may ask, wot do u care??
Re: 8 Easiest Ways To Lose Weight by AfroBlue(m): 5:17am On Oct 03, 2012
very informative and important write up, thanks for posting.

let me add one

get out and play football on the weekend instead of of watching it on the telly while consuming beer and strong drink. start a league, ask a few companies to sponsor competitions.
Re: 8 Easiest Ways To Lose Weight by Nobody: 5:23am On Oct 03, 2012
5. Riding a bike: The out-of-doors is usually more pleasant, however standing indoor cycles or cross trainers can offer an every bit as good physical exercise to lose weight quickly. Actually, should you apply the appropriate level of resistance at the correct speed, it is possible to burn off anywhere between 250 and 500 fat laden calories in 30 minutes.

This works, I tell ya!!

I live 20-25 minutes car drive from campus, biking to and from campus takes me close to 1hrs each. Not to talk of biking on campus.

It's not only a great workout, it feels real good. It's good since I dont have the time to jog or run anymore.

I want to start jumping rope again, but I still can't find a good enough sports bra. Flat bosom dey scare me sha lipsrsealed
Re: 8 Easiest Ways To Lose Weight by Harmonyco(f): 5:50am On Oct 03, 2012
Thumbs up. It can help very wel
Re: 8 Easiest Ways To Lose Weight by passionate88: 6:22am On Oct 03, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Flat bosom dey scare me sha lipsrsealed
as in u dey fear to get flat ass?
Re: 8 Easiest Ways To Lose Weight by ektbear: 6:23am On Oct 03, 2012
yuzedo: Op: you did not mention nyashing! angry

lmao
Re: 8 Easiest Ways To Lose Weight by Nobody: 6:38am On Oct 03, 2012
thegoodjoehunt:

Be careful with this fast slimming routines. Something like this led to my twin Brother losing his life. It is fast slimming but have severe side effects.

http://www.facebook.com/dextersmart

Im sorry to hear that. He probably died of Ketosis. Well, he didnt get proper advice before embarking on that diet im sad to say sad

1 Like

Re: 8 Easiest Ways To Lose Weight by Hemanwel(m): 6:45am On Oct 03, 2012
On d flip side,wot r d 8 easiest ways to ADD weight.Cos:
- I eat CHO alot(even late at nights).
- I booze...
- I eat chicken(dat's high in cholesterol)...
- Aint Vegetarian(infact,I eat mor meat dan fish).
- I nor dey shine congo(am a celibate)...wetin I neva chop?
- I even eat mor dan 3 times a day.
Yet,I stil LEKPA!
@OP...answer me oh!OR...

...or I embark on 40
dayz DRY fastin!
Re: 8 Easiest Ways To Lose Weight by Bisjosh(f): 6:57am On Oct 03, 2012
Can soft drink make me add weight? embarassed
Re: 8 Easiest Ways To Lose Weight by megareal: 7:06am On Oct 03, 2012
faithin9ja: lose a 5th of your wieght in 5 minutes, no excercise, no medication, no diet...................
free solution...
read below.................

Cut off one leg
LOL. Abeg use yaself as example
Re: 8 Easiest Ways To Lose Weight by Andybaby: 8:06am On Oct 03, 2012
i lost about 20kg of weight after a period of 2 weeks were i trecked from addo to ajah twice a day and ate only once a day. My entire family couldn't believe it. i want to start exercising to further reduce my weight
Re: 8 Easiest Ways To Lose Weight by Andybaby: 8:09am On Oct 03, 2012
for me fasting is almost an impossible task. and exercising is a difficult task.
Re: 8 Easiest Ways To Lose Weight by Andybaby: 8:12am On Oct 03, 2012
does eating beans add greatly to body weight

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some Myth About Medications In Nigeria / Unsafe Skin Whiteners...beware! / Ruzu Herbal Bitters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.