Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,015 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Port-Harcourt Lady Infects Man With HIV & Blocks Him On Facebook (Photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Port-Harcourt Lady Infects Man With HIV & Blocks Him On Facebook (Photos) (21047 Views)

Mum Infects Her 17 Children With Coronavirus In US As She Didn't Show Symptoms / 100 Ladies Working For NGOs In Borno Impregnated And Infected With HIV / Prostitute Infects 500 Men With HIV In Zamfara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Port-Harcourt Lady Infects Man With HIV & Blocks Him On Facebook (Photos) by PrettyCrystal: 10:19am On Mar 01, 2017
This has been trending on Facebook for days now about how a girl who stays in Port-Harcourt, Rivers state allegedly infected a young man with HIV and blocked him online after being confronted with the report...Read below what was shared by Kelvin Peters on Facebook.

A friend of mine just shared this with me, please n please read carefully to the end,u Neva know whom u might be saving from this wicked act of a human,for some reasons I wouldn't want to display his name on social media. He met dis lady called Gloria
they have been dating for some time unknown to him she is HIV positive and she has hidden it from him. He was sick and went to run a test in d hospital where he was detected to be positive he quickly called Gloria to ask her if she has been feeling some way lately she said no, all of a sudden she blocked him on FB and started acting strange towards him.

He decided to approach her via whatsapp and to his greatest surprise she didn't deny the fact she's HIV positive!! What a wicked world we are living in" is 20minutes of unprotected thrills worth a life time of pills?? Please share and repost you never can tell who might get saved from seeing this post!!

http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/man-cries-out-after-he-was-allegedly.html

1 Share

Re: Port-Harcourt Lady Infects Man With HIV & Blocks Him On Facebook (Photos) by PrettyCrystal: 10:20am On Mar 01, 2017

1 Share

Re: Port-Harcourt Lady Infects Man With HIV & Blocks Him On Facebook (Photos) by PrettyCrystal: 10:21am On Mar 01, 2017
cc; lalasticlala,
Re: Port-Harcourt Lady Infects Man With HIV & Blocks Him On Facebook (Photos) by madridguy(m): 10:21am On Mar 01, 2017
Yah Rasululahi.

7 Likes

Re: Port-Harcourt Lady Infects Man With HIV & Blocks Him On Facebook (Photos) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 10:23am On Mar 01, 2017
grin i pity men shocked

2 Likes

Re: Port-Harcourt Lady Infects Man With HIV & Blocks Him On Facebook (Photos) by NOC1(m): 10:24am On Mar 01, 2017
why are you censoring and covering her face? it was made public so that we can avoid her.

125 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Port-Harcourt Lady Infects Man With HIV & Blocks Him On Facebook (Photos) by Flatties: 10:25am On Mar 01, 2017
shocked

Proudly condomuser

2 Likes

Re: Port-Harcourt Lady Infects Man With HIV & Blocks Him On Facebook (Photos) by omoharry(f): 10:29am On Mar 01, 2017
If you want to protect people then why don't you reveal her face and her name so that people will know who she is? why cover her up .Well the right thing to do is to report the case to the police.I am sure with her mobile number she can be traced so that she does not start spreading this epidemic that we have been trying to curtail for decades.

30 Likes

Re: Port-Harcourt Lady Infects Man With HIV & Blocks Him On Facebook (Photos) by Speedyconnect5: 10:38am On Mar 01, 2017
This is very unfortunate and sad.
Will never have the mind to do a thing like this. What will she gain by spreading it. I know sb infected her but spreading it will not change her status, if that man now goes with that same mentality then we are all doomed.

3 Likes

Re: Port-Harcourt Lady Infects Man With HIV & Blocks Him On Facebook (Photos) by Speedyconnect5: 10:40am On Mar 01, 2017
omoharry:
If you want to protect people then why don't you reveal her face and her name so that people will know who she is? why cover her up .Well the right thing to do is to report the case to the police.I am sure with her mobile number she can be traced so that she does not start spreading this epidemic that we have been trying to curtail for decades.

i wonder why anyone should do it without though
Re: Port-Harcourt Lady Infects Man With HIV & Blocks Him On Facebook (Photos) by thorpido(m): 10:48am On Mar 01, 2017
HIV no dey show for face.
Why get down unprotected with a girl you don't know her status?

Guys and girls should be careful.

1 Like

Re: Port-Harcourt Lady Infects Man With HIV & Blocks Him On Facebook (Photos) by GrandMufti: 11:05am On Mar 01, 2017
Na wa

2 Likes

Re: Port-Harcourt Lady Infects Man With HIV & Blocks Him On Facebook (Photos) by evergenuine(m): 11:07am On Mar 01, 2017
They said somebody na HIV distributor and una dey block her face and name.

So, the face and name na assignment for the week abi? cool

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Port-Harcourt Lady Infects Man With HIV & Blocks Him On Facebook (Photos) by burkingx(f): 12:34pm On Mar 01, 2017
cheesy cheesy

15 Likes

Re: Port-Harcourt Lady Infects Man With HIV & Blocks Him On Facebook (Photos) by ItsawrapOutfit: 12:35pm On Mar 01, 2017
Abstinence remains the best policy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Port-Harcourt Lady Infects Man With HIV & Blocks Him On Facebook (Photos) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 01, 2017
What smart man will have Unprotected sex with a woman He is not married to?

Abeg make e carry him HIV go.

6 Likes

Re: Port-Harcourt Lady Infects Man With HIV & Blocks Him On Facebook (Photos) by Vickiweezy(m): 12:35pm On Mar 01, 2017
undecided So, I decided to look up this story on db only to discover this.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Port-Harcourt Lady Infects Man With HIV & Blocks Him On Facebook (Photos) by miqos02(m): 12:36pm On Mar 01, 2017
evil

1 Like

Re: Port-Harcourt Lady Infects Man With HIV & Blocks Him On Facebook (Photos) by freshness2020: 12:36pm On Mar 01, 2017
Lord help our youth!
Discipline alone can save us from this mess.

1 Like

Re: Port-Harcourt Lady Infects Man With HIV & Blocks Him On Facebook (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 12:36pm On Mar 01, 2017
Dis OP awf..why block her face....are u relates to her

1 Like

Re: Port-Harcourt Lady Infects Man With HIV & Blocks Him On Facebook (Photos) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 01, 2017
Why cover her face and then tell us to beware of her? Doesn't make sense.

3 Likes

Re: Port-Harcourt Lady Infects Man With HIV & Blocks Him On Facebook (Photos) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 01, 2017

4 Likes

Re: Port-Harcourt Lady Infects Man With HIV & Blocks Him On Facebook (Photos) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 01, 2017
Jesus.. Gloria is de name
Jehovah Lord save my soul.. shocked
Re: Port-Harcourt Lady Infects Man With HIV & Blocks Him On Facebook (Photos) by Badgers14: 12:37pm On Mar 01, 2017
So dude have time to write all this yada yada but he didn't have time to buy cĂ´ndoms at his local pharmacy

By the way, this girl could sue him and claim damages.. I don't know if he knows that..

Before quoting me, I am not here to adjudicate there case. They are both adults and should have known better.

8 Likes

Re: Port-Harcourt Lady Infects Man With HIV & Blocks Him On Facebook (Photos) by flyca: 12:37pm On Mar 01, 2017
tongue
Guys will leave cool-headed girls to hook up with sophisticated, leg-bending, banging-machine fashionistas

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Port-Harcourt Lady Infects Man With HIV & Blocks Him On Facebook (Photos) by ednut1(m): 12:37pm On Mar 01, 2017
so na fake story chai

4 Likes

Re: Port-Harcourt Lady Infects Man With HIV & Blocks Him On Facebook (Photos) by thonyrule(m): 12:37pm On Mar 01, 2017
The part where he said " you have ended my career got me laughing.... Why is her picture censored Na?

3 Likes

Re: Port-Harcourt Lady Infects Man With HIV & Blocks Him On Facebook (Photos) by Onyeoguego: 12:37pm On Mar 01, 2017
Bloggers can lie aah
Re: Port-Harcourt Lady Infects Man With HIV & Blocks Him On Facebook (Photos) by Liftedhands(f): 12:37pm On Mar 01, 2017
All the junk news being dumped on Nairaland is wa o!!! Linus and lai bloggers everywhere.

Lolz at "ended my career" you didn't think of your career before you went skin to skin? Smh.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bauchi Spends N4,500 On Each COVID-19 Patient's Meal Daily / 49-Year-Old Woman Allegedly Hangs Self In Ogun / Common Birth Control Myths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.