Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,530 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Riot In EKSU Over Student's Death - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Riot In EKSU Over Student's Death (19615 Views)

Breaking News - Two Schools Shut Down In Osun State Over Student Riot / Photos: Riot In Lekki Lagos Between Okada Riders, Thugs And Police / Riot In Ibi Lga Taraba State, How True Is This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Riot In EKSU Over Student's Death by baggy4luv(m): 12:22pm On Sep 29, 2012
doctokwus: Terrible grammar making it nauseating to read.A gud story,made uninteresting in an incomprehensible post by a supposed student in a tertiary institution.Terrible!
u r a big fool
Re: Riot In EKSU Over Student's Death by queensmith: 12:37pm On Sep 29, 2012
is he really a cult member, because a friend of mine is saying the school is mourning his death? They won't mourn or riot for a known cult member, can someone confirm the details?
Re: Riot In EKSU Over Student's Death by Taich(m): 12:37pm On Sep 29, 2012
V C please close the school for one month, then calculate the money value of all the damages(cars,poultry birds,experts that did the valuation,cost of closing the school) divided by the number of students in the school,multiply the answer by at least 3 and add the value as surcharge to next year's school fees. That will make them to know that there is no free food even in free town.
Re: Riot In EKSU Over Student's Death by Navalsadiq(m): 12:37pm On Sep 29, 2012
Universities in the west train cultist and not future brilliance for this country.make una continue thumbs jare.
Re: Riot In EKSU Over Student's Death by decrox199(m): 12:38pm On Sep 29, 2012
As a former hostel mate,i rmbr those times u use τ̅☺ light up d hostel with Ɣ☺ΰr baritone voice,u stood against cheating n Ɣ☺ΰr 'fight' was just...here's wishn all passionately concerned especially J.boy τ̅☺ take solace in his resilience,doggedity and above all,his cheerful spirit...R.I.P AB
#sobs!
Re: Riot In EKSU Over Student's Death by DrSadikMagaji(m): 12:38pm On Sep 29, 2012
mekaboy: HUNGRY STUDENTS, WHO HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR OPPORTUNITY TO ENTER SCHOOL POULTRY, I HOPE THE SCHOOL INCREASES THEIR FEES TO PAY FOR DAMAGES. PARENTS WILL SPEND HARD EARNED MONEY ONLY FOR YOU TO GO AND BECOME A CULTIST OBTAINING PEOPLE.

WHY WILL THEY BURN PEOPLES CARS , THAT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE GUYS DEATH. ITS BECAUSE THE SYSTEM IS SO CORRUPT THAT PEOPLE ARE ABLE TO PASS IN SCHOOL WITHOUT READING. IF NOT ALL THESE TOUTS WILL NOT SURVIVE IN SCHOOL.

BY BURNING CARS AND STEALING CHICKEN, WILL IT BRING HIM BACK TO LIFE ?
Na so bro i wonder how cultist get dis oppoturnity in an academicK institution
Re: Riot In EKSU Over Student's Death by Taich(m): 12:39pm On Sep 29, 2012
V C please close the school for one month, then calculate the money value of all the damages(cars,poultry birds,experts that did the valuation,cost of closing the school) divided by the number of students in the school,multiply the answer by at least 3 and add the value as surcharge to next year's school fees. That will make them to know that there is no free food even in free town.

1 Like

Re: Riot In EKSU Over Student's Death by BUSHMAN1: 12:40pm On Sep 29, 2012
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cult+theif=chicken death
Re: Riot In EKSU Over Student's Death by decrox199(m): 12:41pm On Sep 29, 2012
®.i.p
Re: Riot In EKSU Over Student's Death by decrox199(m): 12:44pm On Sep 29, 2012
Now that our beloved colleagues(Falopian and Ab)
av been killed by govt of d day due to d looming
strike of the health workers in the state and
substandard Death(health) centre.Falopian was hit
by car on the Ado-Iworoko xpress road due to
Failure of govt to complete dis road after huge amt
of money ve been spent on dis road.AB was hit by
state Govt car within d sch premises.
now we are sent home till further notice. my
questions are
*Are we going to pay for damages to the sch magt/
state govt wen they have damaged our heart by
killing our students.Who is to pay damages/
repairation fees.State govt or Students?
*If we are to pay damages how much will the state
govt bill us,cos i knw dis is another avenue to
make millions of money out of we innocent
students.I pray it wont be more than 2000naira
*Will state govt do justice to the death of our
deceased colleagues and work toward such not
happening again after we must ve been forced to
cough out huge money? Answer that time will tell.
*Can we use dis medium to ask for geniune
students' union and not commitee? my answer is
YES
*Is sch aware that if students' Union were to ve
been in place the crisis wud ve been managed to
the bearest minimum.
*The so called commitee can they fight for students
not to pay repairation fees and if they must pay can
they fight for reasonable amt
*Is the Union election still visible
*My agric friends that there projject is been
damaged,what will there fate be and will sch
compasate dem after dey must ve force us to pay
reparation fee
*when are we resuming back to sch and will dis
seesion finish dis year??
*Am i Graduating this year
*can student be given the oppurtunity to gather
freely under the Umbrella of Students Union.
All this my question is begging for answer.I hope
they will get the appropriate answers.Wishing u all
safe journey back home.Stay Tuned with me as i
feed u with the happening in EKSU,ADO,EKITI,S/W
Nigeria,Nigeria,West Africa,Africa and the whole
wide World.Aluta continua........
RIP Falopian
RIP AB

1 Like

Re: Riot In EKSU Over Student's Death by garripack: 1:30pm On Sep 29, 2012
[size=30pt]TO BEAR WHICH LOSS GOD I CANT JUST SEEM TO GET THE STORY THE GUY IS RATARD A USELESS ANIMALISTIC BEING (A CULTIST) AND THOSE BASTARD HAS THE FUCKINGG RITE TO PROTEST WAT THE FUCCK......IMMAGINE THE COURAGE AND THE STUPID STATE POLICE ARE DOING NOTING TO THIS SOUL DESTROYING WORTHLESS ANIMALS......WAT A BIG RUBBISH [/size]
Re: Riot In EKSU Over Student's Death by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 29, 2012
lakad4u: Its a bitter friday when riot began in ekiti state university,ado ekiti.

when a cultist was bashed by a honda accord died today,the whole drama began on Thursday evening.

A cultist popularly known as AB was trying to extort money from a guy in his car,and unfortunately for the cultist ,he fell down on the car and the driver bashed him which led to the cultist being rushed to the university hospital.

They rejected the guy and he was rushed to the state hospital where he was in a comma till Friday, when he was transferred to LUTH.

On the way the guy lost his life..the whole problem started,as the other cultist member claims the university health center are liable for the guy's death as they didn't rush him quickly to the hospital,exotic cars were being burnt,buildings destroys and and the university poultry was entered and over 5000 chickens were being packed by the student.

The school is yet to say anything on this,but hope the school won't be closed till further notice...

Some writing men!
Re: Riot In EKSU Over Student's Death by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 29, 2012
lakad4u: Its a bitter friday when riot began in ekiti state university,ado ekiti.

when a cultist was bashed by a honda accord died today,the whole drama began on Thursday evening.

A cultist popularly known as AB was trying to extort money from a guy in his car,and unfortunately for the cultist ,he fell down on the car and the driver bashed him which led to the cultist being rushed to the university hospital.

They rejected the guy and he was rushed to the state hospital where he was in a comma till Friday, when he was transferred to LUTH.

On the way the guy lost his life..the whole problem started,as the other cultist member claims the university health center are liable for the guy's death as they didn't rush him quickly to the hospital,exotic cars were being burnt,buildings destroys and and the university poultry was entered and over 5000 chickens were being packed by the student.

The school is yet to say anything on this,but hope the school won't be closed till further notice...

Some writing men!
Re: Riot In EKSU Over Student's Death by gboso: 2:24pm On Sep 29, 2012
See ur reasoning,is she d one dat ask d guy 2 go for what dat killed him.RIP

quote author=the.game] the girl who was droped off, would know the driver, he should held responsible. Rip to bleeping cultist, others should learn from this[/quote]
Re: Riot In EKSU Over Student's Death by gboso: 2:46pm On Sep 29, 2012
Dis is d result when ur parents wil give their money 4 jamb form dey wil go and buy a different kind of form in d name of skul lyf.is a pity sha
Re: Riot In EKSU Over Student's Death by Librate(m): 2:47pm On Sep 29, 2012
[/quote] grin
lakad4u: Its a bitter friday when riot began in ekiti state university

,exotic cars were being burnt,buildings destroys and and the university poultry was entered and over 5000 chickens were being packed by the student.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAIAHAHAhAHAHAhaAHA. U too much
Re: Riot In EKSU Over Student's Death by Kinterez(m): 3:26pm On Sep 29, 2012
We are talkin of life lost here,,u idiots are here talkin abt mis-spelt english n use of wrong terms...kip scrollin down lukin 4peoples mistakes while dey are makin cul cash without d use of english..smsh...Grow up ppl,,english language is nt dat easy 2write compared to wen spoken...ya I skul in Eksu,,u dnt no shit abt wt hapnd n u guys are here blabbing on an unnecessary issue...u make noise as if u ppl dnt weed..most of u here are born cultist,so y criticise d dead....RUBBISH
Re: Riot In EKSU Over Student's Death by Dreystar(f): 3:58pm On Sep 29, 2012
Sometimes I wonder what spirit dwells amidst students(I guess its the spirit of "do as you wish". )
So unfortunate, now that their anger has been taken up on the cars, buildings and chickens, what next?
Reparation awaits them all after an INDEFINITE stay at home!

[size=18pt]

Anybody can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right person and to the right degree and at the right time and for the right purpose, and in the right way - that is not within everybody's power and is not easy.
[/size]
Re: Riot In EKSU Over Student's Death by Rhemmia(f): 4:04pm On Sep 29, 2012
maybel: I will not try to defend the Op but i think i understood everything he wrote here. I know there is a minimum requirement which is credit in English language for university admission but i think it's time we began to look beyond this language of a thing especially English. Do u even know that d guy u tried to criticize might be more productive than u're? English language is not our mother tongue ,we are all learning it. While some are slower than others at learning it some are faster. In fact,some will never get right. To the best of my knowledge,evryone is taught Maths both in Pri and 2ndary but not everybody knows it. I have some extremely good guys at calculations but when it comes to grammer, count them out. I understand how u feel especially those of u who are good at it but u should know that not everyone would tell a story the way u would love to hear it. Do u even know that u dont use MORE when comparing 3 items,instead u use MOST(it is superlative my dear). Next time use d word 'most horrible' since u're comparing death,burning of cars and use of English. Thanks
Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Riot In EKSU Over Student's Death by decogrin(m): 4:11pm On Sep 29, 2012
Librate:
;DIts a bitter friday when riot began in ekiti state university
To be honest, as an EKSU student,i would have been in awe if his write-ups were devoid of comical errors,no offence but EKSU students are well known to have mastered the unenviable art of poorly-strung,errow strewn posts,i dont expect less,wonder why many people are astonished @the OP who kept sounding like an unconvinced sophisted rhetorician,he's an EKSUITE FFS! to the dead cult member, i say rest in imperfect peace.

,exotic cars were being burnt,buildings destroys and and the university poultry was entered and over 5000 chickens were being packed by the student.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAIAHAHAhAHAHAhaAHA. U too much
Re: Riot In EKSU Over Student's Death by Usokristi: 5:19pm On Sep 29, 2012
That serves him right . He forgot what he went to school to do and turned himself into a terror and a nuissance but his master satan must surely give him the right verdit. as for his accomplices that has engaged in rampaging the school authority knows how best to get their own pound of fresh. I only pity the innocent ones
Re: Riot In EKSU Over Student's Death by Limaoscar: 5:21pm On Sep 29, 2012
Terrible grammar making it nauseating to read.A gud story,made uninteresting in an incomprehensible post by a supposed student in a tertiary institution.Terrible!

Guy, you pre-empted my response...the most annoying was His "5000 chicken were being packed by the student"shocked shockedgrin grin
Re: Riot In EKSU Over Student's Death by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 5:21pm On Sep 29, 2012
There is no 5n boy in cultist. Real men don play d game c say nofin dey inside, now children dey carry am 4 head. Anyway sha! May GOD grant d parents heart to 4get him.
Re: Riot In EKSU Over Student's Death by Limaoscar: 5:25pm On Sep 29, 2012
u r a big fool

No He's not. You are actually the "big foo.l" here. You should be crawling up to such cerebrally gifted fellow to learn from Him and not insult His intelligence.
Re: Riot In EKSU Over Student's Death by phemmy1987: 5:26pm On Sep 29, 2012
They are all trying to response to fayemis caring to them by burning cars,damaging sch properties and chicken being stolen. Make they come try am 4 LASU, their parents go pay wetin they no buy. Kudos to my VC nd fasola.
Re: Riot In EKSU Over Student's Death by Limaoscar: 5:36pm On Sep 29, 2012
infact I ran for my life @ wiseavenue this guys bad ooooo, anyway glory be to God he is dead the treat reduces by one.
to the story a vehicle came to drop a girl @ school after droping her AB came to the owner of the vehicle requesting for money, sat on the bonnet, the guy reversed and he fell so he hit the guy with the intention, reversed again and performed the operation the second time then the health centre rejected him because he was in an exteremly state of comma and was stinking with with alchol so couldn't be treated also rejected by EKSUTH
now cars were burnt in admin by student, faculty of engineering destroyed, faculty of agric folws and egg stolen@ a very high rate as the minimum person took two fowls, university ambulance windscreen destroyed aand broken, cars collected from lecturer and droven away, banks destroyed e.g access bank except a few
, christstore destroyed, laptop stolen from various student and phones as it turns to a avenue to steal
in eksu it now run for your life bible church oooooooooooooo

Here is another horribly reported version of same incident. Queens English being "murdered" by students of same Tertiary institution in Nigeria.....wetin!!!!
Re: Riot In EKSU Over Student's Death by ignis: 5:47pm On Sep 29, 2012
If an innocent student die, there will be no protest but if a useless cultist member who has shed the blood of many is killed in self defence, people will be protesting and destroying properties. Only in Nigeria can this happen. In thesame vein, boko haram has taken thousands of life in the north, yet am yet to hear a single protest about it. but if a movie is released in America, people who don't even know the name of the movie and who do not even even understand the language spoken in the movie will start protesting. In Nigeria we seem to abuse the value of useful tools like protest. we keep wasting them on useless and less important things.
Re: Riot In EKSU Over Student's Death by 53cur3m0d3(m): 6:02pm On Sep 29, 2012
torres2: infact I ran for my life @ wiseavenue this guys bad ooooo, anyway glory be to God he is dead the treat reduces by one.
to the story a vehicle came to drop a girl @ school after droping her AB came to the owner of the vehicle requesting for money, sat on the bonnet, the guy reversed and he fell so he hit the guy with the intention, reversed again and performed the operation the second time then the health centre rejected him because he was in an exteremly state of comma and was stinking with with alchol so couldn't be treated also rejected by EKSUTH
now cars were burnt in admin by student, faculty of engineering destroyed, faculty of agric folws and egg stolen@ a very high rate as the minimum person took two fowls, university ambulance windscreen destroyed aand broken, cars collected from lecturer and droven away, banks destroyed e.g access bank except a few
, christstore destroyed, laptop stolen from various student and phones as it turns to a avenue to steal
in eksu it now run for your life bible church oooooooooooooo
Sup Torres2,U'dnt believe I was actually supposed to com bac to skul yesterday but something else prevented me from comin.thank God sha I didn't cos I've stil got alot of things to do here in Lag.I contacted all my pals and they're safe.we know we'll pay damages,Prof D.K imposed 5k on us for the May 8 2009 saga..pls stay safe
Re: Riot In EKSU Over Student's Death by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 29, 2012
maryjames9: Eksu, Unad. I guess the two are different. Anyways, this is sad. A cult guy hit in a criminal attempt. The fellow cultist let heaven loosed on school authorities blaming it for killing the Cultist cos of lack of necessary medical facilities. Died en-route state teaching hospital. Meanwhile,many criminal minded students seized the opportunity of property vandalizatn to steal. Gosh,students and their short sightedness. Firstly,why are Ekiti universities synonymous with cultism when u hardly hear of it in school like Unilorin? Why are they breeding bunch of lazy,unintelligent,indisciplined students there in Ekiti state.Ekiti used to be a pace setter when we talk of academics excellence but now,it is a shadow of itself. Secondly, school hospitals ought to be equiped to take care of accident emergencies. May be the hospital dont even have a resident doctor on sit when this incident happened. Upon all the money the school charge,they should at least have a bus or medicatn to respond to emergencies at least til they can transfer the patient to a state hospital. Finally,these issue wil always boomerang. Students wil be the one to pay for whatever damages they have caused in terms of cost and alteratn in academic calendar

i'm a student of unilorin....it's simply because u'r aware of d repercussions even b4 entry 2 d extent dat u lay low..i had admission into other skls 2 ..buh unilorin stands out...
Re: Riot In EKSU Over Student's Death by cynthiaibeabuchi(f): 7:17pm On Sep 29, 2012
Reparation fee awaits them
Re: Riot In EKSU Over Student's Death by ebony2dy4(f): 7:22pm On Sep 29, 2012
[quote author=impetus]From experience, school benefits more when students vandalizes school properties because the school would calculate all that was destroyed, add their own money on it and impose the levy on the students. So in these case, who is the loser? Back in school then, after rioting, the school would impose high levy on us of which every student must pay. I just wish the students wouldn't destroy much. Besides the diseased is a fucking cultist that was trying to extort money. I hope the students should learn from this. Ɣ☺ΰ v zd it all..
Re: Riot In EKSU Over Student's Death by hollybee: 7:24pm On Sep 29, 2012
Teslim Ibrahim Adebola, UNAD 400L student#

On the night of Sept 25, 2012, one of the Snr Special Assistants (SSA) to Gov Kayode Fayemi (name withheld) came to drop his "Girl Friend" (a student of EKSU (UNAD) at Satellite Phase II area, a popular student residential area in University.
Some students seeing a Govt Vehicle demanded for little money 'isakole' but d man allegedly declined. One of d students, Teslim Ibrahim Adebola, a 400L Accounting student lied on the car bonnet, hoping to prevent the man from leaving d place without "dropping something" but d man refused and zoomed-off, throwing d student off d car bonnet in d process. The student became unconscious and was said to av suffered internal bleeding. He was rushed to d hospital but all efforts to revive him proved abortive. He died today!
Upon hearing the news of Teslim's death, his colleagues went haywire, burning govt vehicles students and sch buildings.
Unconfirmed report says part of Omolayo Admin Building of d university was razed-down and a vehicle belonging to a monarch from Irepodun/Ifelodun LG was among d vehicles set ablaze. R.I.P AB

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Four-year-old Boy With 13 Fingers And 12 Toes / Man Dies After Eating 28 Raw Eggs For A Bet / Mermaid Found Dead By Beach Side In Lagos(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.