Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,477 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Rihanna's New Single "Diamond" - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rihanna's New Single "Diamond" (3611 Views)

Get "rihanna's" New Album - Talk That Talk [ Full Download - 36.13mb ] / Rihanna's New Album Rated R. / Rihanna's New Music Video "SOS" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rihanna's New Single "Diamond" by ifegen(m): 6:02am On Sep 29, 2012
Hello

Re: Rihanna's New Single "Diamond" by ifegen(m): 3:58pm On Oct 15, 2022
Hello. More views
Re: Rihanna's New Single "Diamond" by smith946: 1:38pm On Oct 16, 2022
10 years later..... it was actually Sia that wrote the lyrics for Rihanna....
Re: Rihanna's New Single "Diamond" by ifegen(m): 7:39am On Oct 17, 2022
Hahahahahahahaha. Yeah right? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Rihanna's New Single "Diamond" by fadal(m): 8:33pm On Oct 20, 2022
i LOVE HER COUNTRY FOR REAL BARBADOS IS LIKE AFRICA BUT THE BETTER AFRICA
Re: Rihanna's New Single "Diamond" by Nostring: 8:45am On Oct 21, 2022
smith946:
10 years later..... it was actually Sia that wrote the lyrics for Rihanna....
also the melody
Re: Rihanna's New Single "Diamond" by uche40(f): 2:48pm On Oct 21, 2022
Diamond by Rihanna isn't a new single. Lol.
Re: Rihanna's New Single "Diamond" by smith946: 6:29pm On Oct 21, 2022
Nostring:
also the melody
But she wasn't given credit for it
Re: Rihanna's New Single "Diamond" by Nostring: 6:41pm On Oct 21, 2022
smith946:
But she wasn't given credit for it
lol yea , I think both melody and lyrics are seen as one category in their case.. but the song melodies and lyrics were all writing by Sia and producer Stargate ,I think this guy that's always trolling Charlie puth.. Benny Blanco... Rihanna loved it so much that she just recorded it same way as it was presented to her.. she even admitted she was worried about some part she couldn't recreate exactly like Sia.
Re: Rihanna's New Single "Diamond" by smith946: 11:42pm On Oct 21, 2022
Nostring:
lol yea , I think both melody and lyrics are seen as one category in their case.. but the song melodies and lyrics were all writing by Sia and producer Stargate ,I think this guy that's always trolling Charlie puth.. Benny Blanco... Rihanna loved it so much that she just recorded it same way as it was presented to her.. she even admitted she was worried about some part she couldn't recreate exactly like Sia.
Her version still rocked!!
Re: Rihanna's New Single "Diamond" by ifegen(m): 7:27am On Oct 29, 2022
Nostring:

Exactly smith946, it still rocked. However, there's one thing about Rihanna, she always records her songs as presented to her in the Demo. She rarely changes anything. I'm not going to be surprised if Tems was the one who recorded the Demo for her new song LIFT ME UP.
Re: Rihanna's New Single "Diamond" by smith946: 9:45am On Oct 29, 2022
ifegen:

Exactly smith.946, it still rocked. However, there's one thing about Rihanna, she always records her songs as presented to her in the Demo. She rarely changes anything. I'm not going to be surprised if Tems was the one who recorded the Demo for her new song LIFT ME UP.
I saw a video here on nairaland about Rihanna thanking Tems yesterday. Its probably because of the new song.
Re: Rihanna's New Single "Diamond" by ifegen(m): 7:29pm On Oct 30, 2022
smith946:
I saw a video here on nairaland about Rihanna thanking Tems yesterday. Its probably because of the new song.

Exactly. I saw it too.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News! Momoh Kubanji Is Dead / Download Music: Mafesto – Uhunoma Ft Influence Akaba / M.I/Mr Incredible - Strong Numbers for Alaba Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.