Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Smoking Zones In Japan.(Picture) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Smoking Zones In Japan.(Picture) (14182 Views)

See The Type Of Fish Caught By Sailors In Japan - Photos / VIDEO: UNBELIEVABLE! A Rape Club In Japan? / Info On Free Trade Zones In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Smoking Zones In Japan.(Picture) by ignis: 7:15am On Sep 30, 2012
UNLEASHED:

Yes it's a basic right, some people like me can't do without one
And you are happy saying it.
Re: Smoking Zones In Japan.(Picture) by illicit(m): 7:25am On Sep 30, 2012
Nuezha:
Yeah...Yeah...Yeah!
Sad to say, a weed-smoking cousin has been incurably mad since 2004.
We love to identify some very bad habits with great & suceessful people so as to find solace with our indulgence, when in the actual fact, they represent a negligible few compared with the countless unknown and un-named that have been destroyed by the same habits.
If smokin was good, my brother wouldn't stop it: and even at that, he still battles with coughs, itches, etc,etc...
OPEN YOUR EYES and drop the pen called cigarette you are using to sign your own death warrant.
I never smoked & don't think I ever will. That's me though.
yea everything has merits and demerits, even kf u drink too much water it myt upset ur stomach, ur cousin probably overdosed, d fact dat weed is gud dont mean its for everybody, we react daifferently allegically to different food substances, ur cousin saw d sign but he wont stop.

1 Like

Re: Smoking Zones In Japan.(Picture) by Aifey(m): 7:28am On Sep 30, 2012
jamil!:
I choose to live with smoking those days but unfortunately after my weeding the wife now has change the story and I am proud of her. Smoking isn't good it's reduce strongly guys from satisfying their partners and vice-versa!
bros na true oo. When I use 2smoke, my tin no dey rise alwys. Most time e go fail me on d process n I wil b breathin more than husain bolt, but nw na old story. Guy smokin is very very bad 4rm experince. I nw pity people smokin.
Re: Smoking Zones In Japan.(Picture) by Nuezha(m): 7:35am On Sep 30, 2012
illicit:
yea everything has merits and demerits, even kf u drink too much water it myt upset ur stomach, ur cousin probably overdosed, d fact dat weed is gud dont mean its for everybody, we react daifferently allegically to different food substances, ur cousin saw d sign but he wont stop.
We may all look in the same direction but we see ONLY what we want to see.
I wish you well pal.
Re: Smoking Zones In Japan.(Picture) by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 30, 2012
Nuezha:
Yeah...Yeah...Yeah!
Sad to say, a weed-smoking cousin has been incurably mad since 2004.
We love to identify some very bad habits with great & suceessful people so as to find solace with our indulgence, when in the actual fact, they represent a negligible few compared with the countless unknown and un-named that have been destroyed by the same habits.
If smokin was good, my brother wouldn't stop it: and even at that, he still battles with coughs, itches, etc,etc...
OPEN YOUR EYES and drop the pen called cigarette you are using to sign your own death warrant.
I never smoked & don't think I ever will. That's me though.
because ur cousin mad,make man no njoy him life abi?ur cousin shudnot be used as a parameter to ban it.ur cousin get madness for him body before,na the eegbo just bring the tin out..gbam

5 Likes

Re: Smoking Zones In Japan.(Picture) by bknight: 8:07am On Sep 30, 2012
smh sad
Re: Smoking Zones In Japan.(Picture) by fitnesslover1(m): 8:10am On Sep 30, 2012
or people can just not smoke indoors... either way interesting idea haha
Re: Smoking Zones In Japan.(Picture) by otumfour(m): 8:11am On Sep 30, 2012
Chidex2442: Smoking is nt good at all bt i do de weed tinz once in a while when i'm stressed up. It may even be once in every 3 months

is tht u in tha pixy undecided

2 Likes

Re: Smoking Zones In Japan.(Picture) by Nuezha(m): 8:46am On Sep 30, 2012
Yomieluv: because ur cousin mad,make man no njoy him life abi?ur cousin shudnot be used as a parameter to ban it.ur cousin get madness for him body before,na the eegbo just bring the tin out..gbam
You found your solace.
Congratulations!!!
Re: Smoking Zones In Japan.(Picture) by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 30, 2012
illicit:
weed is medicinal

AND DEADLY !
Re: Smoking Zones In Japan.(Picture) by Duxe(f): 8:50am On Sep 30, 2012
Smokers..go have a chest xray done n compare it 2 a non smoker's! The result is normally scary! Even though i believe '1 thing must kill a man' but must you deliberately invite d '1 thing'?

Back then in college, a very intelligent physiology prof, during lectures would preach against smoking wt a pack of benson in his front pocket n the guys would jeer! But he said,'i know..but now i've shortened my life span n i'l die any time soon,so no need stopping now'. But you are still very young n you still have a choice/chance to change!' We thought it was 1 of those things but d man died barely 2yrs after!! What a bunch of brains wasted n gone!! He was just 52..!

I know it is addictive...but where there is a will, there is a way!! 1st believe its harmful, then be willing 2 stop, avoid gatherings of friends that smoke, reduce d no. Of sticks a day,fight the urge 2 indulge when you r angry,depressed, nervous,anxious,cold, Hot n no partner etc! Meet with people who have success stories on thier fight..n pray 2 God,or Allah, or whoever/whatever u belive in.

Smoking is smoking! Wether weed or tobacco!

1 Like

Re: Smoking Zones In Japan.(Picture) by Duxe(f): 8:59am On Sep 30, 2012
Duxe: Smokers..go have a chest xray done n compare it 2 a non smoker's! The result is normally scary! Even though i believe '1 thing must kill a man' but must you deliberately invite d '1 thing'?

Back then in college, a very intelligent physiology prof, during lectures would preach against smoking wt a pack of benson in his front pocket n the guys would jeer! But he said,'i know..but now i've shortened my life span n i'l die any time soon,so no need stopping now'. But you are still very young n you still have a choice/chance to change!' We thought it was 1 of those things but d man died barely 2yrs after!! What a bunch of brains wasted n gone!! He was just 52..!

I know it is addictive...but where there is a will, there is a way!! 1st believe its harmful, then be willing 2 stop, avoid gatherings of friends that smoke, reduce d no. Of sticks a day,fight the urge 2 indulge when you r angry,depressed, nervous,anxious,cold, Hot n no partner etc! Meet with people who have success stories on thier fight..n pray 2 God,or Allah, or whoever/whatever u belive in.

Smoking is smoking! Wether weed or tobacco!

these mods and thier editing! What d hell is 'hot n no partner'? Mtscheew!
Re: Smoking Zones In Japan.(Picture) by ChideraFavour(m): 9:08am On Sep 30, 2012
Some ppl no just get work,thinkn of havn group smoking zone or whteva Y can't u somke on ur own if u must smoke 2 live? do u tink dt evrybody lik smokn? I beg remove ds tread frm d front page jaree!
Re: Smoking Zones In Japan.(Picture) by Nuezha(m): 9:46am On Sep 30, 2012
That picture was Macauley Culkin. Much is being said about him. Good or bad you be the judge.
Snoop, barely 41yrs has been arrested over 200 times, convicted about half that time. He has spent a cummulative of over 4yrs of his life in prison and banned from enterind Canada, UK, Norway and Australia at different times just for similar reasons-Marijuana possession.
He is someone else's role model
Be the judge.

Re: Smoking Zones In Japan.(Picture) by StarFist(m): 10:12am On Sep 30, 2012
illicit:
weed is medicinal
that one na fallacy! Stop deceiving yourself. Generally smoking is not good for your body! Grow up boy
Re: Smoking Zones In Japan.(Picture) by bright007(f): 10:36am On Sep 30, 2012
I want to start smoking but don't know how to start.Pls can anyone help out?
Re: Smoking Zones In Japan.(Picture) by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 30, 2012
bright007: I want to start smoking but don't know how to start.Pls can anyone help out?
I can help you, but don't blame me for health problems or for dying early.
Re: Smoking Zones In Japan.(Picture) by LordBabs(m): 11:12am On Sep 30, 2012
bonetalk: It's shortens life span
and why should I live longer?
Re: Smoking Zones In Japan.(Picture) by Blueboy0402: 12:32pm On Sep 30, 2012
[quote author=Lord Babs] and why should I live longer?

Pleeeeeeease! No one is preventing you from dieing the next minute. As you prepare to journey to the land of no return, I will miss you greatly because you would have left the stage without completing your script. Go well my friend. cool
Re: Smoking Zones In Japan.(Picture) by khrisponty(m): 1:38pm On Sep 30, 2012
Arrowman: Have you seen how the smoking zones are designed in Japan?
Here is one of the Smoking Zones in Japan which I come across today on Google +

I think this is a amazing and awesome idea.
Someone comments that “It would be cool to install smell sensors in the restaurant and automate the system to capturefarters and remove the
smell on high power vacuum mode.

https://plus.google.com/106223965383290201748/posts/UBnnBrQi5HW
mylifemytrip.com/exploring-smoking-zones-in-japan/

”WHEN WOULD SUCH COME TO NAIJA??

We never get "power' 'water' 'hospitals' nor 'good roads' YET, @52 years n ur worrying bout smoking zone abi center or district n when it would come to naija? Wake up from ur slumber.
Re: Smoking Zones In Japan.(Picture) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 30, 2012
illicit:
overdose on weed? wow!!! stop smoking shwag,stop smoking weed laced with stuff,smoke some weed from the dispensaries and see if u will over dose
Re: Smoking Zones In Japan.(Picture) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 30, 2012
Star Fist :
that one na fallacy! Stop deceiving yourself. Generally smoking is not good for your body! Grow up boy
how is it fallacyI guess the tests done and studies carried out too happens to be fallacy....
Re: Smoking Zones In Japan.(Picture) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 30, 2012
Nuezha: That picture was Macauley Culkin. Much is being said about him. Good or bad you be the judge.
Snoop, barely 41yrs has been arrested over 200 times, convicted about half that time. He has spent a cummulative of over 4yrs of his life in prison and banned from enterind Canada, UK, Norway and Australia at different times just for similar reasons-Marijuana possession.
He is someone else's role model
Be the judge.
and that weed smoking no good gangster(according to you) is worth Snoop Dogg Net Worth
$110 Million As of May 2011
http://www.therichest.org/celebnetworth/celeb/rappers/snoop-dogg-net-worth/
Re: Smoking Zones In Japan.(Picture) by executinal(m): 3:22pm On Sep 30, 2012
Chidex2442: Smoking is nt good at all bt i do de weed tinz once in a while when i'm stressed up. It may even be once in every 3 months
Damn you be real GANJA MAN
Re: Smoking Zones In Japan.(Picture) by Jumat08(m): 4:55pm On Sep 30, 2012
UNLEASHED:

Yes it's a basic right, some people like me can't do without one
The federal ministry of health warns that SMOKERS are liable to die young,and if i may ask what is its work in the Body?
Re: Smoking Zones In Japan.(Picture) by Jumat08(m): 5:13pm On Sep 30, 2012
bright007: I want to start smoking but don't know how to start.Pls can anyone help out?
Ask your P man
Re: Smoking Zones In Japan.(Picture) by lastpage: 5:44pm On Sep 30, 2012
The WHOLE OF NIGERIA is a SMOKING ZONE!

If you doubt me, climb a high-enough structure and look over the buildings at night.....

......When our "i-better-pass" GENERATORS are in full blast!
grin grin

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Smoking Zones In Japan.(Picture) by bonetalk(m): 6:34pm On Sep 30, 2012
Lord Babs: and why should I live longer?
because you have a destiny to fulfill, or dont u have?
Re: Smoking Zones In Japan.(Picture) by phemweb: 8:07pm On Sep 30, 2012
go and meet aboki in front of your house and tell him
all4naija: I can help you, but don't blame me for health problems or for dying early.
Re: Smoking Zones In Japan.(Picture) by mrmofasa(m): 8:23pm On Sep 30, 2012
The funny thing is that there's no such thing as a smoking zone. Whether second hand or third hand, passive smokers are still smokers. . .even breathe in more smoke than first hand smokers.

Can Nigeria do it? Yes, given the dumb lot of policy makers and government officials that we have

Is it an acceptable way of reducing exposure to Second hand smoke? Maybe, especially if the smokers scream human rights.

But first, President Jonathan has to sign the National Tobacco Control Bill (NTCB). The NTCB has since been passed by both legislative houses but Presido has yet to sign it into law.

What is holding him? Until he signs it into law, we can't talk about any smoking section.
Re: Smoking Zones In Japan.(Picture) by doublecross(m): 11:58am On Oct 01, 2012
we dont need smokers but need people who are articulate and inteligent in order for this country to move forward.
ghettodreamz:

Without mincing word, I can tell you are also a smoker. Hmmmm, either Cig or Weed, both are bad and cause more havoc than good if your health means a whole lot to you. But we all have our individual rights in choosing what's good for us, so choose wisely.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is Your Favourite Wise Words? / How Do You Stop Something You Are Addicted To? / What Are The Lessons 2018 Taught You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.