Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,754 members, 7,851,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:34 PM

Your Worst Days In High School. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Your Worst Days In High School. (619 Views)

Wole Soyinka Government High School / Big Lies We Used To Tell Friends In HIGH SCHOOL / Crazy Things You Did In High School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Worst Days In High School. by Daluuzor(m): 5:44pm On Sep 29, 2012
Whenever I see students of the secondary instititution, I somehow reminisce on my days back in secondary school.
I went to a boarding school in the eastern part of the country, we were all boarders, no day students, from JS1 to SS3.
It wasnt a funny experience expecially during SS2 session, we were constantly bullied and extorted by the SS3 students that were just one year ahead of us. It was sort of a tradition to gain respect and to show supremacy. The memories are always lucid, sometimes I laugh over it, I never indulged in such when I was in SS3. During my days in the university, i came across some of my senior collegues back then in high school who were bullies, then i was a year or two ahead of them, and they were always avoiding me!.
So please, share your worst/memorable days in high school.

(1) (Reply)

hyuu / When Is Registration Commencing In Federal University Lafia 2012/2013 Session? / GE Africa's Internship Program For Uni. Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.