Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,540 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Opportunity For Business Ownership - Business To Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Opportunity For Business Ownership (3578 Views)

Special Discount For Website Design and Devlopment- Business Website Ownership / Business Proposal: Truck Lease – Ownership / We are a Lithuanian construction company looking for business partners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opportunity For Business Ownership by Funwealth: 12:41pm On Apr 08, 2013
Interested please keep me posted @ emmantayo@hotmail.com
Re: Opportunity For Business Ownership by G50member(m): 6:42pm On Apr 08, 2013
^ I sent you mail some days ago. Check your mail box.
Re: Opportunity For Business Ownership by G50member(m): 11:25am On Apr 09, 2013
Those of you that have indicated interest in been a part of this move and who have recieved mails but yet to respond, pls respond as initial negotiations are soon to begin.
Thank you.
Re: Opportunity For Business Ownership by G50member(m): 1:09pm On Apr 10, 2013
This Idea by the grace of God will certainly translate someday to reality with or without. But I wish and pray that you got involved that way we can make it happen faster.
Re: Opportunity For Business Ownership by Nobody: 1:45am On Apr 11, 2013
op

tell us more abt your background (experience) for the past 10years cool
Re: Opportunity For Business Ownership by G50member(m): 3:43pm On Apr 11, 2013
SOLO124: op

tell us more abt your background (experience) for the past 10years cool

In the last 10 years, I have been involved in different sectors of agro business ranging from rearing livestock(4 species), feed milling, crop processing, etc.
I currently run a farm full time which is at a stage where I still have to re-invest a large chunk of my profits. That is also the reason why I can't single handedly bankroll the business idea at present.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rechargeable Fans - Order Yours Now And Say Goodbye To Heat / Lekki Free Trade Zone: How To Invest / Discover How To Make A Lot Of Money With Just N200

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.