Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,521 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (2339 Views)

National Open University / National Open University Of Nigeria 2011/2012 / National Open University of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

National Open University Of Nigeria by muyiwami1: 3:01pm On Jan 16, 2008
plz i need to if the national open universty form is stil out for sale i need this info urgently tanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria by akmosh: 1:41pm On Jan 17, 2008
I can still get the form 4 u if u care,but make hay while the sun shine,,,,,,,,,,, You may contact me;08033954514/ acadsoution@yahoo.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria by olabola(f): 11:52am On Jan 18, 2008
muyiwa_mi:

plz i need to if the national open universty form is stil out for sale i need this info urgently tanks

i don't think u have to contact any body to get the form. That's my school and there's a website u can always visit to get informations yourself, i've come to realize that everything u seek help for from Nigerians, they'll always want u to feel it's a big deal.you can browse the website www.nou.edu.ng and there you'll find list of banks that are selling out forms, infact all u need to do is
1. go to the site

2. get the list of banks that are closer to u

3. you will not be given a form but an E-transact receipt

4. on the receipt, you have some numbers which contains you confirmation order number

5. go back online, click on apply online, and then u will be instructed to fill in your confirmation no and receipt no

6. fill it in and the application from will be available for you to fill online,
i guess at this point you should be able to help your self. Good luck to you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria by olabola(f): 11:53am On Jan 18, 2008
muyiwa_mi:

i don't think u have to contact any body to get the form. That's my school and there's a website u can always visit to get informations yourself, i've come to realize that everything u seek help for from Nigerians, they'll always want u to feel it's a big deal.you can browse the website www.nou.edu.ng and there you'll find list of banks that are selling out forms, infact all u need to do is
1. go to the site

2. get the list of banks that are closer to u

3. you will not be given a form but an E-transact receipt

4. on the receipt, you have some numbers which contains your confirmation order number

5. go back online, click on apply online, and then u will be instructed to fill in your confirmation no and receipt no

6. fill it in and the application from will be available for you to fill online,
i guess at this point you should be able to help your self. Good luck to you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria by dejiman(m): 12:43pm On Jan 20, 2008
yea better still let them go to the study centre.or head quarters

14/16 ahmadu bello way victoria island lagos.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria by jmichael90: 5:29pm On Jan 20, 2008
Nice post by olabola . people should stop falling victims of sorts for little help, try to seek information and help yourself, avoid contacting strangers. olabola had explained it all.Good luck to you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria by muyiwami1: 5:12pm On Jan 27, 2008
tanks olabola for your kindly post , it is very good to have someone like you around.people will always rise to your needs [amen ]but plz can you drop your phone no or flash mine i would like to meet a student of this school who i can ask some other questions about the school[noun] 08025990233,08035464851
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria by Lizzy4real: 12:51pm On Jan 31, 2008
Good Day All,
My Name is Lizzy, does any one knows when NOUN begins their Lecture, secondly i want some one who has complete his/her registration online to please assist me with mine, am having problem with the online Reg. . i want to know if am supose to type in the letters of the Matric No (i.e.NOU 7666, ) or go to the Numbers direct and what will be the password because each time i try sending it tells me that the access was incorrect. please me.

Thanks.
you can also get me on my Email ID. it4real01@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Law Students Converge To Create A National Body / Download PTDF Overseas Scholarship Past Question If You Are Shortlisted For Exam / Sharp Guys Your Turn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.