Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,446 members, 7,843,368 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Female Pilgrims Were Not Deported – Hajj Commission - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Female Pilgrims Were Not Deported – Hajj Commission (9999 Views)

Saudi Tragedy: Hajj Commission Identifies 30 Dead Nigerians / Saudi Prince Blames African Pilgrims For The Stampede In Mecca / 20 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Mecca (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Pilgrims Were Not Deported – Hajj Commission by olu77emi: 1:07pm On Sep 30, 2012
;Dvery very very soon Nigeria pilgrimage will take the world by storm
.........Holy Ghost Congress 2012
.........Shiloh 2012
.........Nasfat etc
Re: Female Pilgrims Were Not Deported – Hajj Commission by NosaHenry(m): 1:17pm On Sep 30, 2012
The inferiority complex of the black race is more evidence in our religion embraces. Moslems run to Mecca and Christians run to Jeruselem, to worship gods. What unfortunate brainwash of the century
Re: Female Pilgrims Were Not Deported – Hajj Commission by Lakayana: 1:46pm On Sep 30, 2012
olu77emi: ;Dvery very very soon Nigeria pilgrimage will take the world by storm
.........Shiloh 2012
.........Nasfat etc
Thanks for making me laugh so much.
Re: Female Pilgrims Were Not Deported – Hajj Commission by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 30, 2012
olu77emi: ;Dvery very very soon Nigeria pilgrimage will take the world by storm
.........Shiloh 2012
.........Nasfat etc

tell them joor, u're all invited to Nigeria
Re: Female Pilgrims Were Not Deported – Hajj Commission by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 30, 2012
Lakayana: Thanks for making me laugh so much.

bawo? cos its definitely not a joke.
Re: Female Pilgrims Were Not Deported – Hajj Commission by Blueboy0402: 2:02pm On Sep 30, 2012
While listening to NTA news yesterday, I saw a tensed Mallam Musa Bello as he tried to tell Nigerians that the female pilgrims were not deported by the Saudi government rather they were "airlifted back" to Nigeria.

I have watched with keen interest the brouhaha this has generated and I'm appalled and found quite bemusing the brazenness of mallam Bello on national TV as he addressed the press. Whether they were "deported" or "airlifted back", I think people in government should learn how to choose their words carefully and soak the pressure from reporters during press brief else they will continue to falter and redicule themselves.

In 2006 I travelled to Singapore and at the point of entry, Nigerians were seperated from other nationals and "detained". When the immigration concluded their check, I was allowed entry while some were deported back to Nigeria.
Please someone should tell mallam Bello that if someone was denied entry into a country for whatever reason, naturally that person will be deported back to wherever he came from.
Re: Female Pilgrims Were Not Deported – Hajj Commission by crisycent: 2:09pm On Sep 30, 2012
Please stop spreading rumors...female pilgrims were not deported by the Saudi government rather they were "Brought Back" to Nigeria....see me see english....hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Shit be on the asshole mohammad.
Re: Female Pilgrims Were Not Deported – Hajj Commission by bukatyne(f): 2:14pm On Sep 30, 2012
it's surprising that our religious leaders who should show our secular leaders the way are even 'better' than them in white lies and deceit.
Re: Female Pilgrims Were Not Deported – Hajj Commission by passionate88: 2:16pm On Sep 30, 2012
dewize01: it s quite un4tunate dat your mamas wastd nine months carryin you both
out of d million sperms this is d f0o.l that came out... Ur papa na donkey..
Re: Female Pilgrims Were Not Deported – Hajj Commission by mankand(m): 2:22pm On Sep 30, 2012
Re: Female Pilgrims Were Not Deported – Hajj Commission by Lakayana: 2:35pm On Sep 30, 2012
Ipso Loquita:

bawo? cos its definitely not a joke.
Some very serious issues too can be very funny.
Re: Female Pilgrims Were Not Deported – Hajj Commission by Callotti: 2:46pm On Sep 30, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZLy0t70HvU

Nigerian muslim take note! grin
You don't have to leave Africa to receive 'shameful' treatment! wink
Re: Female Pilgrims Were Not Deported – Hajj Commission by lynton(m): 2:59pm On Sep 30, 2012
A young man close to the Hajj commission told
me that why most of the female pilgrims were
sent back is that they were sent to Saudi as
hand bag (pillow) by some men (politicians)
for enjoyment purposes. This has been going
on for so many years now but was discovered
by Saudi authorities during last year Hajji.
I will just thumps up to Saudi officials.
Every day is for the thief and one is for
owner. Hajji go dee boring for some idiots
spoiling our name this year. God pass them
Re: Female Pilgrims Were Not Deported – Hajj Commission by bukatyne(f): 3:06pm On Sep 30, 2012
lynton: A young man close to the Hajj commission told
for enjoyment purposes. This has been going
were these men also deported?
Re: Female Pilgrims Were Not Deported – Hajj Commission by ChideraFavour(m): 3:19pm On Sep 30, 2012
lalaosky:

SMH!!...some people just came to nairaland for "NOTICE ME"..so you think if you leave nairaland seun and naija masses will die?....mtchewww
seun is busy selling spaces and making real cash and you are here spewing trash about leaving..please do leave, NL cant wait to loose another senseless poster&while you are at it, take that f00l IDOWUSWAP with you..breath of fresh air!!

which one is ur problem now? Is ur head correct at all? Y can't u drop ur own comment n leave my innocent comment alone, see beta look 4 wherever u took ur bath 2 collect ur cloth.
Re: Female Pilgrims Were Not Deported – Hajj Commission by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 30, 2012
Ok. They were re-relocated cheesy
Re: Female Pilgrims Were Not Deported – Hajj Commission by fortyfeet(m): 4:50pm On Sep 30, 2012
Short of words!
Re: Female Pilgrims Were Not Deported – Hajj Commission by seyibrown(f): 5:12pm On Sep 30, 2012
lynton: A young man close to the Hajj commission told
for enjoyment purposes.
This has been going

That was a quite a huge number of 'handbags' deported! Is sx allowed on hajj?? wink wink Well ... they can always fall back on Islamic temporary marriages should the need arise! grin This is one Saudi-Naija saga that will not be forgotten in a hurry!
Re: Female Pilgrims Were Not Deported – Hajj Commission by BetaThings: 5:24pm On Sep 30, 2012
lynton: A young man close to the Hajj commission told me that why most of the female pilgrims were sent back is that they were sent to Saudi as hand bag (pillow) by some men (politicians) for enjoyment purposes. This has been going on for so many years now but was discovered by Saudi authorities during last year Hajji. I will just thumps up to Saudi officials. Every day is for the thief and one is for owner. Hajji go dee boring for some idiots spoiling our name this year. God pass them

The way people reason is strange
The young man told you? 1 person in a million!
Anyway how does it make sense for a politician to go to Saudi Arabia of all places to go and enjoy women. There are university campuses all over the country where politicians can "safely" get girls of different kinds. No, these people must pay over N200,000 per head (talking of airfare alone) to go to a country where opportunities for being alone with women are very very limited. Think again!
Re: Female Pilgrims Were Not Deported – Hajj Commission by BetaThings: 5:27pm On Sep 30, 2012
seyibrown:

That was a quite a huge number of 'handbags' deported! Is sx allowed on hajj?? wink wink Well ... they can always fall back on Islamic temporary marriages should the need arise! grin This is one Saudi-Naija saga that will not be forgotten in a hurry!

Can you give evidence for permission of temporary marriage?
While performing hajj, it is forbidden to even tell a woman you are interested in let alone going the full hog of marriage
Sincerity requires that people criticise based on knowledge!
Re: Female Pilgrims Were Not Deported – Hajj Commission by Wsdm: 5:28pm On Sep 30, 2012
deols: the reasoning capability of many people here is questionable.

Unfortunately for those of you happy about the situation, [size=15pt]it only gets better. From now on, the hajj commission would be committed into following the laws thereby giving the Nigerian pilgrims the best hajj experiences.[/size]

why are you in anyway surprise about the reasoning capability of some people here after some people admitted to taking weed? Ha ha! Do you know if they were even high at the time of typing and submission?

You can keep hating, while we keep WINNING wink
Re: Female Pilgrims Were Not Deported – Hajj Commission by BetaThings: 5:34pm On Sep 30, 2012
Nosa-Henry:
The inferiority complex of the black race is more evidence in our religion embraces. Moslems run to Mecca and Christians run to Jeruselem, to worship gods. What unfortunate brainwash of the century

You are not even worshipping some local deity! Henry is not an African name. So much for being black and proud!

Nosa-Henry:
I like the sermon part especially when the preacher is talking sense and not trying to swindle me.
Re: Female Pilgrims Were Not Deported – Hajj Commission by BetaThings: 5:38pm On Sep 30, 2012
Callotti:

I do not live in a glass house o. . .so feel free to throw stones. wink
I will pick them up. . .and smash your windshield for sure.
This is a topic with religious foundations.

I ask again. . . why should men be allowed to go and do 'ashawo' in Mecca without their 'AJUWAYAS',when women can't? You will never find me in such BACKWARD NATIONS. . . Never!!! kiss

It takes more than 6 - 10 hour flight time to escape "backwardness". You will have to live with that for a while!
Re: Female Pilgrims Were Not Deported – Hajj Commission by ariy(m): 5:59pm On Sep 30, 2012
[quote
author=ndu_chucks]What is wrong with these officials,is this the first
time you are sponsoring women to Hajj. Why did the Saudis decide to
deport the women this year and did not deport the ones who went to Hajj
unaccompanied last year and before?

Starting from your boss GEJ, you people have been disgracing our country
in a way and manner we have never seen throughout the history of
Nigeria. Even Malawi is insulting us, not to talk of Cameroon which
opened up various dams which has caused the deaths of hundreds of
Nigerians and cost us billions of naira. What was the Federal
government's response to the flooding - an official said we have done
our best!!!! SMH

You people don fall our hand finish. 2015 is just around the
corner.[/quote] God bless you!
Re: Female Pilgrims Were Not Deported – Hajj Commission by Beync(f): 8:14pm On Sep 30, 2012
ndu_chucks: What is wrong with these officials,is this the first time you are sponsoring women to Hajj. Why did the Saudis decide to deport the women this year and did not deport the ones who went to Hajj unaccompanied last year and before?

Starting from your boss GEJ, you people have been disgracing our country in a way and manner we have never seen throughout the history of Nigeria. Even Malawi is insulting us, not to talk of Cameroon which opened up various dams which has caused the deaths of hundreds of Nigerians and cost us billions of naira. What was the Federal government's response to the flooding - an official said we have done our best!!!! SMH

You people don fall our hand finish. 2015 is just around the corner.
if u get goiter blame it on gej. are they not their fellow Muslims deporting them? hatred is a disease.
Re: Female Pilgrims Were Not Deported – Hajj Commission by foluberry(f): 9:08pm On Sep 30, 2012
Billyonaire: Asian Ideologies are really sucking Nigeria and Nigerians finances. What is it with Nigerians and Asian Religions. Today its Mecca, tomorrow its Jerusalem. Why waste money and time on some untrue grand scam of 1st Century ? Why not Olumba Olumba at Calabar if we must embrace a Deity Figure ? Why not Sango ? Why not spend the damn money in Nigeria to accelerate domestic growth?

Choices my dear, dats wat its cald! U can spend ur money revamping ur recharge card business while they spend a little of wat God has given dem to worship Him. @ least it is not ur money and it is not national cake so all ur sulkin is just a waste of time.
Re: Female Pilgrims Were Not Deported – Hajj Commission by idlaw2k3(m): 9:30pm On Sep 30, 2012
ACM10: They were not deported. They were

1. Recalled

2. Withdrawn

3. Tactically retreated

4. Summoned back

5. Order back

6. . . . .

Feel free to add to the list
They backslided
Re: Female Pilgrims Were Not Deported – Hajj Commission by nagoma(m): 10:32pm On Sep 30, 2012
ACM10: They were not deported. They were
1. Recalled
2. Withdrawn
3. Tactically retreated
4. Summoned back
5. Order back
6. . . . .
Feel free to add to the list

6. Avoided deportation.
7. Temporarily changed position.
8. Chose Nigeria as an option to the maximum security women detention center in Jeddah Airport.
Re: Female Pilgrims Were Not Deported – Hajj Commission by nagoma(m): 10:38pm On Sep 30, 2012
Beync: if u get goiter blame it on gej. are they not their fellow Muslims deporting them? hatred is a disease.

Whether you see it as iMuslims deporting Muslims or Saudi's deporting Nigerians GEJ has a role to play as Muslims do not have a separate president ( yet) , and GEJ claims that Muslims also voted for him. Yes hatred is a disease and you are terminally ill with it.
Re: Female Pilgrims Were Not Deported – Hajj Commission by Beync(f): 11:35pm On Sep 30, 2012
nagoma:

Whether you see it as iMuslims deporting Muslims or Saudi's deporting Nigerians GEJ has a role to play as Muslims do not have a separate president ( yet) , and GEJ claims that Muslims also voted for him. Yes hatred is a disease and you are terminally ill with it.
go to the street and protest, better still go cure ur disease of hatred. so becos of pilgrims gej will take flight to saudi to defend ur sisters when they cannot simple obey the laid down rules to come with their partners? so gej should go and match mate them becos he is nigerian president? has not sent delegation to saudi to look into ur matter. what are the responsibilities of the so called hajj commission if i may ask you? i begii, there are better issues to attend to.
Re: Female Pilgrims Were Not Deported – Hajj Commission by conyema12(m): 11:55pm On Sep 30, 2012
Beync: if u get goiter blame it on gej. are they not their fellow Muslims deporting them? hatred is a disease.

absolutely spot on Bee
Re: Female Pilgrims Were Not Deported – Hajj Commission by Royals1st: 4:22am On Oct 01, 2012
AHA this foolish man Mallam Mohammed Musa Bello think every 9ja is a fool like him see waiting he dey talk u no go get rest of mind for the rest of ur life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Another Look At The Critics Of The Punishment Of Fornication/adultery In Islam / Ramadan To Start On Thursday, May 17th, 2018 / Ruling On Watching Films

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.