Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Rick Ross & Young Jeezy Fight At BET Awards - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rick Ross & Young Jeezy Fight At BET Awards (21503 Views)

See All The Best & Worst Revealing Dressed Stars At BET Awards 2014 / Photos: Tiwa Savage, Mafikizolo & Sarkodie On Rock The Stage At BET Awards 2014 / Photos: Wind Reveals Amber Rose's Bare Bum At BET Awards; Shares Passionate Kiss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rick Ross & Young Jeezy Fight At BET Awards by collins123(m): 12:31pm On Sep 30, 2012
1stknight:

You don 't know anything call rap if Rick Ross is your best rapper

Who are U̶̲̥̅̊ to lecture us about rap? DUMB!

Whatever rick ross sings, i like it. If your own problem be d'definition of Rap, then so be it.

To each one, his own poison
Re: Rick Ross & Young Jeezy Fight At BET Awards by KayDee4: 12:32pm On Sep 30, 2012
Oh dear, I thought they squashed their beef long ago.
Re: Rick Ross & Young Jeezy Fight At BET Awards by DonaldGenes(m): 12:33pm On Sep 30, 2012
2cicily: This space is for sale
lmao! For hOw Much?
Re: Rick Ross & Young Jeezy Fight At BET Awards by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 30, 2012
Odinaka00:

Dude allow Ŧħåϯ niggah Ť☺ βξ, he has every right Ť☺ air out who his best rapper is just like U̶̲̥̅̊ have ur own equal right, Ŧħåϯ ricky is his best rapper doesn't mean he started listening Ť☺ rap in d late 2000 s according Ť☺ U̶̲̥̅̊, Nas is A̶̲̥̅♏ intelligent rapper, no doubt buh I stil prefer j cole's punchlines Ť☺ nas's punches
I like ricky ross cuz of his voice nd delivery
I like j cole cuz of his punchlines........sometimes its nt juz bout punchlines....delivery nd voice count too, ricky is a good rapper cuz of d fact he makes hit songs all †ђξ time

firstly, thank you for not calling me a fool like the other guy..i respect his choice cos i even said i love him and wrote #teamHUH# to show ricky is my dawg.i got love for him and if ricky is his best rapper, i got no problem with that.
Thanx again for you advice..i appreciate..happy sunday man.peace
Re: Rick Ross & Young Jeezy Fight At BET Awards by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 30, 2012
Mr. Globe:

I think you are the big fool here. no offence.

god bless you nwanne mu..seriously i didn't call nerosky names yet the mor0n, series22 started throwing uneccessary jabs at me.i expected him to correct me just as odinaka did to which i repied him gracefully...the truth is that some !diots just want to showoff and the guy picked the wrong guy!!
Re: Rick Ross & Young Jeezy Fight At BET Awards by Voned(f): 12:44pm On Sep 30, 2012
Live fast die young™
Re: Rick Ross & Young Jeezy Fight At BET Awards by MrGlobe(m): 12:48pm On Sep 30, 2012
shymexx: The Game knocked out 211 two days ago, and 40 glocc about 3 months ago.... And now this?? undecided

Rap is about to lose another rapper to beef smh ... But hey, it' a competitive art form and I wish them all the best...

However, Rick Ross has too many killers/shooters/dons backing him up - and I don't see Young Jeezy getting away 'safe' if anything happens to that man... He's the 'front' and 'money machine' for too many dons, and they will do whatever it takes to protect him, just as they protected him when the CO thing happened...

As for Jeezy, he still has Gucci Mane and BMF to deal with - he needs to calm down, and enjoy his money... undecided

seriously the bolded was the first thing that came to my mind when I saw that Game fight, dude is biting more than he can chew nowadays, fighting everybody, I wont be surprised if he is gunned down.

To the topic, young jeezy has the streets on lock unlike rick ross who many people say is fake, he stole somebodys name, rapping about a live he has never lived. But rick ross is paying his dues to the streets, you cant touch him anywhere in florida for instance, so both of them have some sort of backings if it degenerated to a street fight.

However, young jeezy need to grow up, these guys were once best friends until ross made that BMF track and jeezy felt ross was jacking his connections.
Re: Rick Ross & Young Jeezy Fight At BET Awards by mallorca(m): 12:57pm On Sep 30, 2012
Shameless fooools
Re: Rick Ross & Young Jeezy Fight At BET Awards by dave247(m): 1:16pm On Sep 30, 2012
They think everyone nees the FAME! Though, i love Rozay...

Re: Rick Ross & Young Jeezy Fight At BET Awards by Ayomax(m): 1:21pm On Sep 30, 2012
dave247: They think everyone nees the FAME! Though, i love Rozay...
dont tel me dis ur gf

1 Like

Re: Rick Ross & Young Jeezy Fight At BET Awards by ciphoenix: 1:24pm On Sep 30, 2012
lalaosky:
love rick ross also together with jezzy but how come rozay is your best rapper?...i guess you started listening to rap in the late 2000's
that nigga's bars aint nothing but b!tches, cars and drugs!!..great spitters like nas, jay-z is millions of miles away ahead of him.i still got love for him though.#teamHUH#

@OP, wetin consign me?..make them fyt o jare make TMZ sell their papers abeg
on point, Shady too. Too bad rappers these days know not what rap is sad
Re: Rick Ross & Young Jeezy Fight At BET Awards by Nuzo1(m): 1:56pm On Sep 30, 2012
Billyonaire: Life of these slaves off-springs are always madness and mayhem. They should stop disgracing us more, instead of going to school and inventing iphones and facebooks, they are running their mouths and wearing chains, like human-dog clones.

Rozzay and Jeezy should go to school? As much as I believe that there shouldn't be a status or age limit for going to school, the two are least people you should be giving such advice. One of the reasons folks go to school these days is to make money, invest and have a good life. These two already achieved these except that they may not have learnt how to interact with their fellow beings. Sadly, being rude and unruly sells their mechandise faster.

Whichever way, your nigerian brothers down here are not faring any better.

@post

Unfortunately, they rile up issues like this for their own selfish purposes; to sell albums. However, the dents and damages of this live with the black commuinity and offcourse multiplies effectively.
Re: Rick Ross & Young Jeezy Fight At BET Awards by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 30, 2012
Billyonaire: Life of these slaves off-springs are always madness and mayhem. They should stop disgracing us more, instead of going to school and inventing iphones and facebooks, they are running their mouths and wearing chains, like human-dog clones.
go listen to 'misunderstood' by lil Wayne cool
''I was watching t.v. the other day right
Got this white guy up there talking about black guys
Talking about how young black guys are targeted
Targeted by who? america
You see one in every 100 americans are locked up
One in every 9 black americans are locked up
And see what the white guy was trying to stress was that
The money we spend on sending a mothaf**ka to jail
A young mothaf**ka to jail
Would be less to send his or her young ass to college''
Re: Rick Ross & Young Jeezy Fight At BET Awards by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 30, 2012
vivacious vivi: Once an Agebro...always an Abgero. Money, cars, fame or luxurious bia bia can't change them!
gbam! the ghetto will always remain ghetto.

1 Like

Re: Rick Ross & Young Jeezy Fight At BET Awards by locdog(m): 2:18pm On Sep 30, 2012
[quote author=Mr. Globe]

seriously the bolded was the first thing that came to my mind when I saw that Game fight, dude is biting more than he can chew nowadays, fighting everybody, I wont be surprised if he is gunned down.

To the topic, young jeezy has the streets on lock unlike rick ross who many people say is fake, he stole somebodys name, rapping about a live he has never lived. But rick ross is paying his dues to the streets, you cant touch him anywhere in florida for instance, so both of them have some sort of backings if it degenerated to a street fight.

However, young jeezy need to grow up, these guys were once best friends until ross made that BMF track and jeezy felt ross was jacking his connections. I feel u bro, bt if d war com on d street, I see rick Ross losin d war cos dat nigga is not a gangster bt a wanna b, nd last I check he was fmr correction officer, fake name always abt d shit he got.

1 Like

Re: Rick Ross & Young Jeezy Fight At BET Awards by Nuzo1(m): 2:26pm On Sep 30, 2012
hornipipe: go listen to 'misunderstood' by lil Wayne cool
''I was watching t.v. the other day right
Got this white guy up there talking about black guys
Talking about how young black guys are targeted
Targeted by who? america
You see one in every 100 americans are locked up
One in every 9 black americans are locked up
And see what the white guy was trying to stress was that
The money we spend on sending a mothaf**ka to jail
A young mothaf**ka to jail
Would be less to send his or her young ass to college''

In other words, send a niccu to Havard if he robes, rapes and kills somebody.....cos sending him to jail will cost more money?

You and your lil'wayne should gimme a break.
Re: Rick Ross & Young Jeezy Fight At BET Awards by NaMe4: 2:33pm On Sep 30, 2012
GOZILLA: My source been talk say wetin cause fight na because jeezy yab rozay say em bia bia fine pass em own.

grin grin
Re: Rick Ross & Young Jeezy Fight At BET Awards by Tolaaaaannni(f): 2:36pm On Sep 30, 2012
undecided undecided Im not surprised. I haven't watch that award show in years. I got tired of seeing just Blacks win the awards,

too predictable, I need something that will keep me guessing.
Re: Rick Ross & Young Jeezy Fight At BET Awards by Ignatio(m): 2:37pm On Sep 30, 2012
When the going was good.

Re: Rick Ross & Young Jeezy Fight At BET Awards by UcLloyd: 2:40pm On Sep 30, 2012
yemi2plus2: I'm talking money...u guy are fightin
huh!
Re: Rick Ross & Young Jeezy Fight At BET Awards by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 30, 2012
charlesm91: [size=18pt]Snoop lion pls cm regulate dis niggas[/size].show em whu tha top dogg is

grin grin
Re: Rick Ross & Young Jeezy Fight At BET Awards by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 30, 2012
Rick Ross & Young Jeezy Fight At[size=18pt] BET Awards[/size]

Tolaaaaannni: undecided undecided Im not surprised. I haven't watch that award show in years. I got tired of seeing just Blacks win the awards,

too predictable, I need something that will keep me guessing.

lol.
Re: Rick Ross & Young Jeezy Fight At BET Awards by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 30, 2012
ayox2003:

Jeezy should respect Rick Ross ? ? ? Lol

I guess you started listening to rap during these days of iPhone.

Manny, Jeezy trumps Rick Ross anyday, anyway, anywhere.

Listen to Jeezy's Crazyworld and Rozay would definitely lose some of ur loyalty.

Gunplay and 50. Hahaha. These cats don't even pay their dues anymore. Gunplay is a rookie riding on Rozay's fame.

Anyways, they should let it pass. The industry needs peace.

Frawzey

just like he may be a noob to the rap thing, i hope youre not one of those people who just dont like Rick because of the "officer ricky" crap. tongue

backpacking goes both ways fam.
Re: Rick Ross & Young Jeezy Fight At BET Awards by Ganys: 3:17pm On Sep 30, 2012
bennyraz: which day tuface go fight dbanj 4 public kai.. Naija Industry dey dry meeeen
Sharaaap!!! wetin u know..So, U never hear say Saheed Osupa & Alabi Oasuma dey fight tooo
grin
Re: Rick Ross & Young Jeezy Fight At BET Awards by Dipwater(m): 3:18pm On Sep 30, 2012
Ross is kinda fake to me but am feeling his game
Jeezy;wen he hit the limelite the dude. Was cool ,but rite now am not feeling him

Forget the fight ,actually it wasn't a fight. It was a push psh thing grin. If it were ma nigger game that got into that shit he wuldve beating the hell out of ma nigger ross but anyways both of them shuld chill the fu ck down. They are not gangsters like that. They are just stars that are eating of the ganster thing
Re: Rick Ross & Young Jeezy Fight At BET Awards by Durchmann(m): 4:24pm On Sep 30, 2012
Hmmm... Wonders shall never end...
Re: Rick Ross & Young Jeezy Fight At BET Awards by Ivynwa(f): 4:50pm On Sep 30, 2012
berem: See as these american agberos dey disgrace each other! Damn the niggas! undecided

Agberos/Gangstas! Don't I like the black man, girl? I always say that maybe the black man got blessed with too much energy than he can handle and he just have to channel the excess energy to some lil bit of aggressiveness once in a while. Lol lol grin grin

NEROSKY: Rick Rozay thats my nick name, huh!

Hey young jeezy,listen n listen very careful,Don't fight wif my best rapper, or else u're preparing 4 ur own funeral!

Now that's what you call a Fanamaniac lipsrsealed
Don't be mad at me bro. You mean that you are ready to kill for Rick Ross, WTFr*ak!

Series22: i no d like buy anoda persn fight, but i must price dis one.. B4 i 4get, u r a big fooo.L. The dude said rick ross is his best RAPIST & u r callin hm a jjc in rap music.. I think u should respect his opinion. Ur own best RAPISTS are nas & jigga (i respct urs). Mine is zakky adzay & idris abdulkareem. Learn 2 respect other people's opinion.
Sorry i called u a big fooo.L, I wanted 2 delete dat part, but my keyboard is faulty. Hapi sunday
lalaosky:
listen bytch, if you hadn't wasted your years of primary sch trolling all over 9ja, your empty cranium would have told you i respected his choice and never called him names
this is Rich coming from nl's fugly and dirty looking midget.next time you quote me this transexual he-goat, make sure you and your follow touts are around to explain my posts...person!!
Oh, BTW, every pun was intended!!..and is RAPPERS not RAPISTS!!..spare your generation this idiocy of yours

Now must every thread be turned into a batching Fiesta?

One love to all you fellow lovers of rap music.
Re: Rick Ross & Young Jeezy Fight At BET Awards by Durchmann(m): 5:09pm On Sep 30, 2012
@ Ivynwa... Na forum be dis O! Just expect to see or hear anything. One man suya Na another man shaki.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Swanky Jerry Compares Himself To Beyonce's Stylist [PICS] / Thin Tall Tony On A Movie Set With Mike Okon And Mercy Aigbe (Photo) / Bisola Aiyeola Gorgeous In New Make-up Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.