Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

What Is The Biggest Source Of Conflict In Your Relationship - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Biggest Source Of Conflict In Your Relationship (15497 Views)

Conflict Between Family And Career. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Biggest Source Of Conflict In Your Relationship by mumumugu(m): 8:12am On Sep 30, 2012
Quarel is inevitable in every union.as long as two difrent individuals with difrent mindset meet, there tend to be disagreement over certain issues .

What is the biggest source of quarrel between you and your patner? Is it

Money or finance

$£xx

household chores

children

time

trust\jelousy

commitment

others(specify)
Re: What Is The Biggest Source Of Conflict In Your Relationship by jhydebaba(m): 8:51am On Sep 30, 2012
mumumugu:
Money or finance The fact that I must drop money for soup every 3 days. grin

$£xx She drew a time table which does not does not go down well with me

household chores She expects me to rinse the cloth while she washes it, what nonsense?

children I told her that financially I can only afford to take care of 2 children but her opinion is that God makes children, now she is carrying the 5th baby.

time She wants my total TIME, I can't give it to her cuz I have to watch football matches with friends, hang out with guys at bar, forecast lotto games, stay glued to my Phone or Laptop for updates and so on.

trust\jelousy Gawd!!! She monitors my life like the JTF would monitor a suspected BH member.

commitment I am committed and Gawd knows it but she picks up quarrel every time saying I am not committed.

others(specify) Like seriously, I don't like all these croatian, brazillian, perunian hair. I want my woman to go on didi (native plating) which cost about 150naira weekly or forthnightly.
I don't do aso ebi but she always want us to do anko (wear the same cloth).
I don't go to church on sundays, she always threatens fire and brimstone if I refuse to attend.
She nags and I hate it so we quarrel.
These are the greatest cause of conflict as far as I am concerned in this relationship

19 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Source Of Conflict In Your Relationship by mumumugu(m): 4:59pm On Sep 30, 2012
jhydebaba: These are the greatest cause of conflict as far as I am concerned in this relationship

lwkmd:-D
Re: What Is The Biggest Source Of Conflict In Your Relationship by honeric01(m): 4:03pm On Oct 01, 2012
Differences in what matters to us in life. angry
Re: What Is The Biggest Source Of Conflict In Your Relationship by Les: 4:12pm On Oct 01, 2012
jhydebaba: These are the greatest cause of conflict as far as I am concerned in this relationship
Jesus!!!! You guys aint really meant to be or you aint treating her right, hence the incompartability. I can imagine you duo quarrelling everyday, am even surprised you two made it to 5th baby sef!

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Source Of Conflict In Your Relationship by Sagamite(m): 4:14pm On Oct 01, 2012
"Me, me, me" (selfish) mentality of women!

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Source Of Conflict In Your Relationship by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 01, 2012
PPERSONALLY THE BIGGEST SOURCE OF CONFLICT IS CONTEMPT AND ''LUST''. BOTH ARE TWIN. MOSTTIMES, CONTEMPT FOR YOUR PARTNER WOULD END UP MAKING YOU TO LUST AFTER ANOTHER MALE OR FEMALE AND MOSTTIMES THE ''LUSTEE'' END UP BITTEN.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Source Of Conflict In Your Relationship by Orikinla(m): 4:18pm On Oct 01, 2012
She has no sense of humour and resents humourous sarcasms. And reacts angrily.
Even saying she has too much make up is enough to annoy her.
But to me, only the person who truly loves you can tell the bitter truth about your life and you don't have to go mad to hear it.

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Source Of Conflict In Your Relationship by madridguy(m): 4:21pm On Oct 01, 2012
She complains alot and she is money lover.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Source Of Conflict In Your Relationship by Ortis: 4:27pm On Oct 01, 2012
CHEATING:i alwayz cheat on my girlfriend
MONEY: i dnt giv out money 2 my girlfriend n she is getin slim over it,she tends 2 get stingy wit her punny bt i dnt care cos i get enough punny outside,when she found she has no oda option dan 2 start ova feeding mi wit punny,which am getin tired of bt i dnt want 2 dumb her cos i love her bt am over-mean
Re: What Is The Biggest Source Of Conflict In Your Relationship by mrperfect(m): 4:27pm On Oct 01, 2012
Fear of another woman coming in.
Re: What Is The Biggest Source Of Conflict In Your Relationship by freecocoa(f): 4:29pm On Oct 01, 2012
He says i'm too stubborn for a woman and i say he loves arguing a lot.

Either ways we are in love and always find a way to forge ahead.cheesy

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Source Of Conflict In Your Relationship by elari(m): 4:31pm On Oct 01, 2012
I wish i had dated a less attractive girl, U-turn everywhere we go. Bt not ready to leave ha doh

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Source Of Conflict In Your Relationship by alphaconde(m): 4:33pm On Oct 01, 2012
Our parents, she doesn't like my parents and I don't like her parents. Is this common
Re: What Is The Biggest Source Of Conflict In Your Relationship by kpozite(m): 4:34pm On Oct 01, 2012
If don't call @ least 2ice a day then she says ''I don't value her''.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Source Of Conflict In Your Relationship by Nostradamu(m): 4:35pm On Oct 01, 2012
Wellllll.....lemme see,hmmmm; okay,until recently i obeserved that she didn't change her r/ship status on FB after we both agreed to do so......yeah i kno it doesn't count (or maybe it does) but inputs as such add to the flavour of going out with each other (i guess). Being going out for like under a year now!
Re: What Is The Biggest Source Of Conflict In Your Relationship by jhydebaba(m): 4:35pm On Oct 01, 2012
Les: Jesus!!!! You guys aint really meant to be or you aint treating her right, hence the incompartability. I can imagine you duo quarrelling everyday, am even surprised you two made it to 5th baby sef!
Who told you we aint compatible? I love my wife and she loves me in return. Infact, she said I should e-slap you right now.

14 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Source Of Conflict In Your Relationship by amygreat24(f): 4:43pm On Oct 01, 2012
Trust/jealousy, selfish, am the MAN kind of a guy! Do things he won't want u to do! U have to say sorry even if he is the one dat is wrong!!
Re: What Is The Biggest Source Of Conflict In Your Relationship by Nuezha(m): 4:45pm On Oct 01, 2012
My advise: do every good you want your children to learn from you as they grow.
Re: What Is The Biggest Source Of Conflict In Your Relationship by Tlake(m): 4:50pm On Oct 01, 2012
Me tank God o,no conflicts pussy she dey dash me,mony dossnt ask much, cookn awesme ,bosom medium,ass incredible,beauty astonishing,intelligence incomparable,character m speechless prayn we last 2 marry each oda sha cos m still in 300 lvl in med n she s acct 300 also
Re: What Is The Biggest Source Of Conflict In Your Relationship by Les: 4:51pm On Oct 01, 2012
jhydebaba:
Who told you we aint compatible? I love my wife and she loves me in return. Infact, she said I should e-slap you right now.
oga sorry o abeg no slap. Sorry i jumped into conclusion. Just dat someone like me cant survive wat you said cos i've been there, that means you are strong, keep it up and takia ya kids. Once again, sorry sir!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Source Of Conflict In Your Relationship by Maxdiamond(m): 4:59pm On Oct 01, 2012
freecocoa: He says i'm too stubborn for a woman and i say he loves arguing a lot.

Either ways we are in love and always find a way to forge ahead.cheesy
The cocoa u are taking is 2 much.dat's makes u stubborn.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Source Of Conflict In Your Relationship by ArxHead(m): 5:05pm On Oct 01, 2012
she gives out her number to other guys too often.. Even though they end up asking her for sex she still answers their call.

After she supposedly broke up with her Ex 6months ago but till today the Ex stills calls her on phone even though i have threaten i will quit if he keeps calling her...

She lies unneccessarily!! When its highly uncalled for... So i guess she is used to that!!

The good part is she doesn't demand anything financially from me though i should be happy? but im worried about that...

She doesn't like staying with me i guess... Cus she nevers calls to hang out with me unless i do and she is always reluctant about it. Yet she says she loves me so much...

Could it be true??
Re: What Is The Biggest Source Of Conflict In Your Relationship by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 01, 2012
Very very small things sad sad
Re: What Is The Biggest Source Of Conflict In Your Relationship by vanstanzy(m): 5:09pm On Oct 01, 2012
Sagamite: "Me, me, me" (selfish) mentality of women!

Guy no be lie. Women too can be very selfish. Always wanting to be first in everything, except for dangerous situations. But u've got to admire the level of sacrifices they make sometimes. Infact, its a human thingy. Men too are culprits.
Re: What Is The Biggest Source Of Conflict In Your Relationship by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 01, 2012
The biggest source of conflict is that she wants all my time,infact she wants me by her side all the time,and I'm not cut out for that..
S3x:I aint a machine,thank God,she aint a s3x freak..so that's settle.
Money:she's from a well to do family,so I've a less burden to carry,that doesn't make me less a man.
Household chores:with a helper,that's settled too.
Jealousy: I'm a ladies man,so that causes a lot of conflict,infact I have to password my fone to avoid her intrusion to my fone,have got to change my password on social site many times,and it brings quarell when she finds out.
Children: I aint married,so for now,no children.
Re: What Is The Biggest Source Of Conflict In Your Relationship by Truckpusher(m): 5:15pm On Oct 01, 2012
Distance...wish i was close enough. cry cry cry cry
Re: What Is The Biggest Source Of Conflict In Your Relationship by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 01, 2012
he complains alot embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should Husbands Hide Money From Their Wives? / Happy Birthday Kaboninc!!!! / Advice Needed! Is Unhappiness A Good Reason For Divorce?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.