Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

What Is The Biggest Source Of Conflict In Your Relationship - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Biggest Source Of Conflict In Your Relationship (15502 Views)

Conflict Between Family And Career. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Biggest Source Of Conflict In Your Relationship by jhydebaba(m): 5:23pm On Oct 01, 2012
Les: oga sorry o abeg no slap. Sorry i jumped into conclusion. Just dat someone like me cant survive wat you said cos i've been there, that means you are strong, keep it up and takia ya kids. Once again, sorry sir!
cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Believe a thing up there and u are on a long thing.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Source Of Conflict In Your Relationship by ghettodreamz(m): 5:24pm On Oct 01, 2012
madridguy: She complains alot and she is money lover.

Root of all evil
Re: What Is The Biggest Source Of Conflict In Your Relationship by ghettodreamz(m): 5:26pm On Oct 01, 2012
alpha conde: Our parents, she doesn't like my parents and I don't like her parents. Is this common

Are you kidding me? Tell me you are joking man grin grin
Re: What Is The Biggest Source Of Conflict In Your Relationship by Shaw007(m): 5:29pm On Oct 01, 2012
jhydebaba:
Who told you we aint compatible? I love my wife and she loves me in return. Infact, she said I should e-slap you right now.
slap him abeg!! That was disrespectful angry
Re: What Is The Biggest Source Of Conflict In Your Relationship by garripack: 5:29pm On Oct 01, 2012
[size=30pt]NOT YOUR BUSINESS[/size]
Re: What Is The Biggest Source Of Conflict In Your Relationship by ghettodreamz(m): 5:32pm On Oct 01, 2012
Hot temperedness is another causative agent btw couples/lovers..
Re: What Is The Biggest Source Of Conflict In Your Relationship by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 01, 2012
My ojukokoro for variety.She loves me like crazy but hates my "insatiable appetite" for the daughters of eve....
Re: What Is The Biggest Source Of Conflict In Your Relationship by ahmsta(m): 5:51pm On Oct 01, 2012
i think i will go with this dude. (mumumugu)

time She wants my total TIME, I can't give it to her cuz I have to [s]watch football matches with friends, hang out with guys at bar, forecast lotto games[/s], stay glued to my Phone or Laptop for updates and so on.
Re: What Is The Biggest Source Of Conflict In Your Relationship by JayKayMaybachz(m): 5:52pm On Oct 01, 2012
Hmmmmm !! She naggs like a hungry dog ... Hates me picking oda people calls ... Always want me by her side always .... Tired of tha BS .... The worst, she is lazy ... Always wantin' me to cook for us ... Mtcheeeew !!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Source Of Conflict In Your Relationship by JayKayMaybachz(m): 5:53pm On Oct 01, 2012
ahmsta: i think i will go with this dude. (mumumugu)

same bruh
Re: What Is The Biggest Source Of Conflict In Your Relationship by Cleanman(m): 5:54pm On Oct 01, 2012
JayKayMaybachz: Hmmmmm !! She naggs like a hungry dog ... Hates me picking oda people calls ... Always want me by her side always .... Tired of tha BS .... The worst, she is lazy ... Always wantin' me to cook for us ... Mtcheeeew !!
hahaha...thats 1 badazz biatch..lolz
Re: What Is The Biggest Source Of Conflict In Your Relationship by greedie1(f): 6:01pm On Oct 01, 2012
He says I'm too principled and strong-willed for a lady, I think he always Wants to ve his way and so we quarrel...

He says i need to be more sociable and outgoing, I tink he is too social 4 his own good cz I'm sociable enuf and so we argue

We always settle cz we love eachoda to bits nd more

We are so dlifferent yet so alike...
Re: What Is The Biggest Source Of Conflict In Your Relationship by BabaEleko(m): 6:03pm On Oct 01, 2012
She goes gaga whenever I ask for an@l and gets mad crazy whenever I refuse her 3sum idea with her friend. She's bi, I'm straight but I enjoy watching her girl on girl with her hawt friend. We got 99 problem but sseexx ain't one.
Re: What Is The Biggest Source Of Conflict In Your Relationship by kavey10(m): 6:11pm On Oct 01, 2012
She does'nt call often. I do d calling most times.
She doesn't av tym for us hanging out.
She has 2many niggas on her mind, she's lyk a control centre for administering niggas, she answers calls every minute! Maybe cuz she is TOO BEAUTIFUL!
She shows 'signs' of being interested. Calls me sweet, romantic names bt d main ish is she jus doesnt av OUR tym!
Oh! Yeah, she aint a money lover. Though, I dont mind.
Re: What Is The Biggest Source Of Conflict In Your Relationship by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 01, 2012
Sagamite: "Me, me, me" (selfish) mentality of women!

"Me, me, me" (selfish) mentality of men grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Source Of Conflict In Your Relationship by Les: 6:16pm On Oct 01, 2012
Shaw007: slap him abeg!! That was disrespectful angry
Re: What Is The Biggest Source Of Conflict In Your Relationship by Les: 6:16pm On Oct 01, 2012
haba, i think say i don apologise? Nawa o
Re: What Is The Biggest Source Of Conflict In Your Relationship by JayKayMaybachz(m): 6:17pm On Oct 01, 2012
Cleanman: hahaha...thats 1 badazz biatch..lolz
am telling yhu ... Am just tired of her !! I don't need her no more
Re: What Is The Biggest Source Of Conflict In Your Relationship by victorian(f): 6:22pm On Oct 01, 2012
Money!
Re: What Is The Biggest Source Of Conflict In Your Relationship by JayKayMaybachz(m): 6:25pm On Oct 01, 2012
victorian: Money!
#Confused# He loves money or U?
Re: What Is The Biggest Source Of Conflict In Your Relationship by Les: 6:26pm On Oct 01, 2012
jhydebaba:
cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Believe a thing up there and u are on a long thing.
i know, there's noting greater than realising ur mistakes and being sorry for it, still sorry, owk?
Re: What Is The Biggest Source Of Conflict In Your Relationship by smallvill(m): 6:34pm On Oct 01, 2012
SEX, she not really into it have to always talk her into it, and i do not want to start sleeping around, what do i do.
SEX, she not really into it have to always talk her into it, and i do not want to start sleeping around, what do i do.
Re: What Is The Biggest Source Of Conflict In Your Relationship by jhydebaba(m): 6:37pm On Oct 01, 2012
The guy don beg cheesy grin
Re: What Is The Biggest Source Of Conflict In Your Relationship by ehiotoye(f): 6:49pm On Oct 01, 2012
Lack of trust
Re: What Is The Biggest Source Of Conflict In Your Relationship by Shaw007(m): 6:55pm On Oct 01, 2012
Les: haba, i think say i don apologise? Nawa o
okay nA nO qualms cool
Re: What Is The Biggest Source Of Conflict In Your Relationship by Nonybb: 6:56pm On Oct 01, 2012
Our conflict was BLOW.JOB, she wont suck me and i wouldnt lick her so we split
Re: What Is The Biggest Source Of Conflict In Your Relationship by Shaw007(m): 6:56pm On Oct 01, 2012
jhydebaba:
The guy don beg cheesy grin
gringringrin all the best wif yo marriage mahn!!smiley

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Source Of Conflict In Your Relationship by jajapikin(f): 7:31pm On Oct 01, 2012
My bf doesn't have my time, he is too busy wit his job, he works in a media house, pls advice me wat shld I do
Re: What Is The Biggest Source Of Conflict In Your Relationship by OgeneDom(m): 7:32pm On Oct 01, 2012
She is so demanding (time and money). She fails to understand I hv a loan to service even wen we discusd it b4 i enterd in2 it. As 4time, i need to read 2teach also hv graduate exams to write.
Re: What Is The Biggest Source Of Conflict In Your Relationship by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 01, 2012
freecocoa: He says i'm too stubborn for a woman and i say he loves arguing a lot.

Either ways we are in love and always find a way to forge ahead.cheesy
.u share the same character with gf. too stubborn and ungovernable by me.when i complain,she say we are not yet married and only her dad can controll her for now,yet she want me to play the role of her dad.i wil soon drop her like a trash.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Source Of Conflict In Your Relationship by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 01, 2012
freecocoa: He says i'm too stubborn for a woman and i say he loves arguing a lot.

Either ways we are in love and always find a way to forge ahead.cheesy
.u share the same character with gf. too stubborn and ungovernable by me.when i complain,she say we are not yet married and only her dad can control her for now,yet she want me to play the role of her dad.i wil soon drop her like a trash.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should Husbands Hide Money From Their Wives? / Male Child Versus Female Child,which Is Difficult To Raise? / Should A Man Live In His Parents House After Getting Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.