Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,826 members, 7,851,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:22 AM

Who Is Jesus Christ To You? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is Jesus Christ To You? (566 Views)

Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 / Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ / Warnings From Jesus Christ To Churches in Nigeria - Linda Ngaujah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Jesus Christ To You? by DeCleff(m): 9:17am On Sep 30, 2012
A personal revelation knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ is very vital in our relationship with Him. We can relate or fellowship with Him beyond our knowledge of who He is; as someone have rightly said ''knowledge is power'', which also means you can only take advantage of anything when you have the understanding it.

Even the Lord Himself knew His followers needed to have a personal understanding of who He is, in order to have an effective walk with Him.

In Matthew 16:13, He asked them ''whom do men say that I the Son of man am?''.
They replied and said unto Him that some say He is John The Baptist, Ellias and Jeremaiah.

In verse 15 of the same chapter He said unto them ''But whom say ye that I am?
And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the Living God.

Peter had a unique understanding of the Master that was why he gave such an excellent answer and he was blessed. Now most of us have been in the faith for so lomg and i think its high time we ask ourselves the question ''who is Jesus to me and why?''

To me, Jesus Christ is my Lord and Saviour because He saved my soul and granted me life& peace enternal.
He's my healer & deliverer because countless times has He healed & delivered me.
He's the captain of my life because He's the One piloting my life & destiny unto perfection.

Guys lets see your answers & reasons.
Remain blessed & have a blissful sunday.
Re: Who Is Jesus Christ To You? by k2039: 10:08am On Sep 30, 2012
DeCleff:
#1To me, Jesus Christ is my Lord and Saviour because He saved my soul and granted me life& peace enternal.
#2He's my healer & deliverer because countless times has He healed & delivered me.
#3He's the captain of my life because He's the One piloting my life & destiny unto perfection.
[size=13pt]
Trust me everyones answer will not likely be any different from what you wrote above.I agree with everything above.(everyone must have been healed,confused at a point in time #2 and #3.
From #1 we all know we need a saviour

Anyway I refer to Him as elder brother(joint heirs with thesame father,lol)
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Who Is Jesus Christ To You? by ijawkid(m): 11:23am On Sep 30, 2012
k2039:
[size=13pt]
Trust me everyones answer will not likely be any different from what you wrote above.I agree with everything above.(everyone must have been healed,confused at a point in time #2 and #3.

[/size]

Lol...

Why u dey write with pink??u be girl??take time o...:-)..

And yes you are correct.....Jesus is our brother.....we share the same Father with Him....

1 Like

Re: Who Is Jesus Christ To You? by DeCleff(m): 11:25am On Sep 30, 2012
k2039:
[size=13pt]

[/size]

Awwwwww! How beautiful & glorious it is to know that He's not just our Lord & Savoiur but our Elder brother. Meaning that we have His life & nature.

Glory to His Name Forever!
Re: Who Is Jesus Christ To You? by k2039: 11:39am On Sep 30, 2012
ijawkid:
Why u dey write with pink??u be girl??take time o...:-)..

[size=13pt]
actually my brand
[/size]

(1) (Reply)

How And When Does God Discipline Us Whenever We Sin? / The Generation And Propagation Of The Divine Knowledge Is Not A Waste. / The Nigerian Church Is Losing Its Purpose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.