Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

Warnings From Jesus Christ To Churches in Nigeria - Linda Ngaujah - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Warnings From Jesus Christ To Churches in Nigeria - Linda Ngaujah (11226 Views)

Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 / 7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives / If We All Pay Tithes To Churches, Who Do Churches Pay Tithes Too? Just Curious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warnings From Jesus Christ To Churches in Nigeria - Linda Ngaujah by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:09am On Jul 20, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaakPCO1jwQ

Linda Ngaujah has messages from our Lord Jesus Christ for Nigerian Pastors and churches. But will people take heed to the Master's call?
Re: Warnings From Jesus Christ To Churches in Nigeria - Linda Ngaujah by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 20, 2013
Proverbs 30:4a I read, Has anyone gone up to heaven and come back down? so please explain to me how this woman went to hell, got totured, then JESUS came, saved her and sent her back to earth..
Re: Warnings From Jesus Christ To Churches in Nigeria - Linda Ngaujah by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:58pm On Jul 21, 2013
Misunderstood_G:

Proverbs 30:4a I read, Has anyone gone up to heaven and come back down? so please explain to me how this woman went to hell, got totured, then JESUS came, saved her and sent her back to earth..

Jesus has and has permitted whoever He wills.
Re: Warnings From Jesus Christ To Churches in Nigeria - Linda Ngaujah by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 21, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

i disagree sir. Give sound, rightly divided(oga frosbel in mind cheesy) bibilical agreement.

1 Like

Re: Warnings From Jesus Christ To Churches in Nigeria - Linda Ngaujah by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:04pm On Jul 21, 2013
Chibuebem:

i disagree sir. Give sound, rightly divided(oga frosbel in mind cheesy) bibilical agreement.

The onus is on you to highlight what is not scriptural in her testimony.

1 Like

Re: Warnings From Jesus Christ To Churches in Nigeria - Linda Ngaujah by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 21, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

The onus is on you to highlight what is not scriptural in her testimony.
hmmm. Okay
Re: Warnings From Jesus Christ To Churches in Nigeria - Linda Ngaujah by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 21, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

False prophet that you are, can you tell us when Jesus came back for his disciples after making this statement :

" And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. 4 You know the way to the place where I am going.” - John 14:3

And if by correct implication of this scripture , they are waiting for resurrection, what's going on with all these lying wonders of SATAN that you and your church keep promoting ?

Repent from your idolatry and witchcraft.

smiley
Re: Warnings From Jesus Christ To Churches in Nigeria - Linda Ngaujah by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:38pm On Jul 21, 2013
frosbel:

False prophet that you are, can you tell us when Jesus came back for his disciples after making this statement :

" And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. 4 You know the way to the place where I am going.” - John 14:3

And if by correct implication of this scripture , they are waiting for resurrection, what's going on with all these lying wonders of SATAN that you and your church keep promoting ?

Repent from your idolatry and witchcraft.

smiley

The moment you die you either go to heaven or hell depending on who you serve here on earth.

"And it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment"
(Hebrews 9:27)
Re: Warnings From Jesus Christ To Churches in Nigeria - Linda Ngaujah by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 21, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

The moment you die you either go to heaven or hell depending on who you serve here on earth.

(Hebrews 9:27)

Again and for the umpteenth time , you have skipped my question regarding John 14:3, is this because you have no clue and choose to move on blindly in the opposite direction of error ?

Hebrews 9:27 , talks about judgement after death which corroborates what Jesus said in John 5;29

Read your bible Pal, stop this madness and deception.

smiley
Re: Warnings From Jesus Christ To Churches in Nigeria - Linda Ngaujah by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 21, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Linda Ngaujah has messages from our Lord Jesus Christ for Nigerian Pastors and churches. But will people take heed to the Master's call?

Master's calls to his black slaves as usual. When will black people learn?
Re: Warnings From Jesus Christ To Churches in Nigeria - Linda Ngaujah by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:00pm On Jul 21, 2013
frosbel:

Again and for the umpteenth time , you have skipped my question regarding John 14:3, is this because you have no clue and choose to move on blindly in the opposite direction of error ?

Hebrews 9:27 , talks about judgement after death which corroborates what Jesus said in John 5;29

Read your bible Pal, stop this madness and deception.

smiley

Let's read our bible, shall we?

"And he said to Jesus, Lord, remember me when you come into your kingdom. And Jesus said to him, Verily I say to you, To day shall you be with me in paradise"
(Luke 23:42-43).

How long did Jesus promise the thief on the cross to be with Him in paradise after death?

Re: Warnings From Jesus Christ To Churches in Nigeria - Linda Ngaujah by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:06pm On Jul 21, 2013
ifeness:

Master's calls to his black slaves as usual. When will black people learn?

May the "black sheep" heed the Master's whistle. undecided

Re: Warnings From Jesus Christ To Churches in Nigeria - Linda Ngaujah by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 21, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Let's read our bible, shall we?

(Luke 23:42-43).

How long did Jesus promise the thief on the cross to be with Him in paradise after death?

Are you saying that Jesus was in Paradise on the same day when he died ?
Re: Warnings From Jesus Christ To Churches in Nigeria - Linda Ngaujah by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 22, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

How many of these pastors will see this? Maybe she should send a mail to all the ones she saw during her discussion with Jesus Christ. I'm sure their mail address would be at her fingertip. That would be better, instead of preaching about it. Don't you think? Or is she saying it to actually gather more believers?
Re: Warnings From Jesus Christ To Churches in Nigeria - Linda Ngaujah by alexleo(m): 9:19am On Jul 22, 2013
frosbel:

You quoted John 3:13 and John 14:3 which are the words of Jesus and accepted it the way its written because it suits your believe.

Now Ola quoted Luke 23:42-43 which are also the words of Jesus and you are asking him whether that's what Jesus means. My dear you are not balancing things here. So you mean the words of Jesus should be accepted as written when it fits your believe? And when it doesn't fit your believe then it will require interpretations? No sir.

Mark 9:43-49 and Luke 16:19-31 are also the words of Jesus on this issue and as clear as the ones you quoted therefore no interpretations is needed too. You are not Jesus that made the statement. We accept it the way he said it. Any other interpretation you are giving it, you are entirely on your own. And of course you know the implication of saying what Jesus did not say or interpreting him wrongly even when his words are so clear. Thanks.
Re: Warnings From Jesus Christ To Churches in Nigeria - Linda Ngaujah by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 22, 2013
^^

It's either Jesus contradicted himself or we are not rightly diving the word of GOD.

Jesus cannot say you will be with me today in Paradise and then tell the apostles that he will come at a later date for them through the rapture, it's just not possible.

Bottom line is , if we are confused, it means we need to apply more study and ask for wisdom, God is not the author of confusion, with him, it is yes or no.

thanks.
Re: Warnings From Jesus Christ To Churches in Nigeria - Linda Ngaujah by alexleo(m): 10:45am On Jul 22, 2013
frosbel: ^^

It's either Jesus contradicted himself or we are not rightly diving the word of GOD.

Jesus cannot say you will be with me today in Paradise and then tell the apostles that he will come at a later date for them through the rapture, it's just not possible.

Bottom line is , if we are confused, it means we need to apply more study and ask for wisdom, God is not the author of confusion, with him, it is yes or no.

thanks.

My brother there is nothing confusing or conflicting here. Jesus was not insane when he made those statements. Moreover those statements are so clear to understand so we have to accept them as he said it. These are not our words but His. There is no crime in accepting a statement as it is but there is a crime and danger in misinterpreting someone's statement. But nobody is forcing anybody sha. Its your choice. Thanks

Pls I am not commenting in connection with the revelations here. Am just talking about the word of God. The one of revelation is between you and Ola. una welldone ooooo grin
Re: Warnings From Jesus Christ To Churches in Nigeria - Linda Ngaujah by shdemidemi(m): 11:32am On Jul 22, 2013
@ Frosbel

Is paradise 'Heaven'(The dwelling place of God)?
Re: Warnings From Jesus Christ To Churches in Nigeria - Linda Ngaujah by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 22, 2013
shdemidemi: @ Frosbel

Is paradise 'Heaven'(The dwelling place of God)?

No !
Re: Warnings From Jesus Christ To Churches in Nigeria - Linda Ngaujah by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:19pm On Jul 22, 2013
frosbel:

Who said He didn't? Lets read about what happens to those who die as told by our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, except you are saying that He is not your Lord:

"There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day: And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores, And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores. And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried; And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and saw Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus,that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame. But Abraham said, Son, remember that you in your lifetime received your good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and you are tormented. And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from here to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence. Then he said, I pray you therefore, father, that you would send him to my father's house: For I have five brethren; that he may testify to them, lest they also come into this place of torment. Abraham said to him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them. And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went to them from the dead, they will repent. And he said to him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead"
(Luke 16:19-31).

How long did it take the rich man and Lazarus to get to hell and Abraham's bosom (paradise) respectively according to Jesus' narration of the real event?

Do you also see the apathy being displayed in this day and age when folks like you respond to the rich man's request and how Abraham was right that they would not repent?

1 Like

Re: Warnings From Jesus Christ To Churches in Nigeria - Linda Ngaujah by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 22, 2013
^^^

Blasphemy, your LIE which you believe in , totally destroys the resurrection and makes a mockery of the gospel.

Paul warned us of heretics likes you :

"And their word will eat as does a canker: of whom is Hymenaeus and Philetus; 18Who concerning the truth have erred, saying that the resurrection is past already; and overthrow the faith of some." - 2 Timothy 2:18
Re: Warnings From Jesus Christ To Churches in Nigeria - Linda Ngaujah by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:41pm On Jul 22, 2013
frosbel: ^^^

Blasphemy, your LIE which you believe in , totally destroys the resurrection and makes a mockery of the gospel.

Paul warned us of heretics likes you :

"And their word will eat as does a canker: of whom is Hymenaeus and Philetus; 18Who concerning the truth have erred, saying that the resurrection is past already; and overthrow the faith of some." - 2 Timothy 2:18

Appeal to emotion. Say you don't believe in the words of Jesus Christ or that He didn't really mean what He said.
Re: Warnings From Jesus Christ To Churches in Nigeria - Linda Ngaujah by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 22, 2013
"...that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, 4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures.....12 But if it is preached that Christ has been raised from the dead, how can some of you say that there is no resurrection of the dead? 13 If there is no resurrection of the dead, then not even Christ has been raised. 14 And if Christ has not been raised, our preaching is useless and so is your faith." - 1 Corinthians 15;1-15

Here we know what Paul meant, Jesus died 100% and was dead as dead can be, then he was resurrected by the Power of the Spirit of GOD .

However, with your PAGAN belief, you want us to accept the LIE , that Jesus died 50% and was alive 50% , then what was the point of the resurrection.

Mate, you are deep into error , so deep you don't even know it.

Follow Jesus and you will be set free.

smiley
Re: Warnings From Jesus Christ To Churches in Nigeria - Linda Ngaujah by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:21pm On Jul 22, 2013
frosbel: "...that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, 4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures.....12 But if it is preached that Christ has been raised from the dead, how can some of you say that there is no resurrection of the dead? 13 If there is no resurrection of the dead, then not even Christ has been raised. 14 And if Christ has not been raised, our preaching is useless and so is your faith." - 1 Corinthians 15;1-15

Here we know what Paul meant, Jesus died 100% and was dead as dead can be, then he was resurrected by the Power of the Spirit of GOD .

However, with your PAGAN belief, you want us to accept the LIE , that Jesus died 50% and was alive 50% , then what was the point of the resurrection.

Mate, you are deep into error , so deep you don't even know it.

Follow Jesus and you will be set free.

smiley

Strawman's argument. grin Who said that Christ didn't completely die and rose again?

Physical death doesn't mean He died spiritually. His Spirit departed from His body and went to proclaim victory over the angels in tartarus that didn't keep their first estate while His body was in the grave and then His dead body was resurrected by the Holy Spirit on the third day.

"For Christ also has once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that He might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit: By which also He went and preached to the spirits in prison"
(1 Peter 3:18-19)
Re: Warnings From Jesus Christ To Churches in Nigeria - Linda Ngaujah by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 22, 2013
[quote author=OLAADEGBU]

Strawman's argument. grin Who said that Christ didn't completely die and rose again?

Physical death doesn't mean He died spiritually. His Spirit departed from His body and went to proclaim victory over the angels in tartarus that didn't keep their first estate while His body was in the grave and then His dead body was resurrected by the Holy Spirit on the third day.

(1 Peter 3:18-19)

Wrong.

He died and went nowhere, this is the position of the bible.

away with your satanic myths.

smiley
Re: Warnings From Jesus Christ To Churches in Nigeria - Linda Ngaujah by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:53pm On Jul 22, 2013
frosbel:

Wrong.

He died and went nowhere, this is the position of the bible.

away with your satanic myths.

Why don't you quote your "position of the bible"?

The Scriptures are clear and did not leave it to any private interpretation:

"Wherefore he says, When he ascended up on high, He led captivity captive, and gave gifts to men. (Now that He ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth? He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens, that he might fill all things)"
(Ephesians 4:8-10).

The Scriptures throw more light into what happened during the death and resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ. The OT saints that had died as from Abel to till the time Christ conquered death, who were held captive by satan in paradise under the earth were being liberated. This also proves the immortality of the soul as the OT saints were still alive in spirit and soul since their physical death. Our Lord Jesus Christ couldn't have led captive extinct souls. But now when NT saints die they no longer go to the lower parts of the earth to be held captive but go to heaven to live and await the resurrection of their bodies (2 Corinthians 5:8; Rev.6:9-11). Jesus Christ led a body of captives to heaven like an earthly conqueror.

Re: Warnings From Jesus Christ To Churches in Nigeria - Linda Ngaujah by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 22, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Why don't you quote your "position of the bible"?

The Scriptures are clear and did not leave it to any private interpretation:

(Ephesians 4:8-10).

The Scriptures throw more light into what happened during the death and resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ. The OT saints that had died as from Abel to till the time Christ conquered death, who were held captive by satan in paradise under the earth were being liberated.

Ola, can you show us ONE scripture in the Old Testament , where it is acknowledged that the OT Saints went to be in an underground cavern called Paradise.

This also proves the immortality of the soul as the OT saints were still alive in spirit and soul since their physical death.

If we are immortal , meaning we cannot die, though the bible again and again says that the soul that sins shall die - Ezekiel 18:20 , why did Paul make this statement :

"who alone possesses immortality and dwells in unapproachable light, whom no man has seen or can see. To Him be honor and eternal dominion! Amen." - 1 Timothy 6:16

Our Lord Jesus Christ couldn't have led captive extinct souls. But now when NT saints die they no longer go to the lower parts of the earth to be held captive but go to heaven to live and await the resurrection of their bodies (2 Corinthians 5:8; Rev.6:9-11). Jesus Christ led a body of captives to heaven like an earthly conqueror.

When Paul made the statement that Jesus led captivity captive , he was talking about the captivity of MEN to Sin and hence Death , not captivity in a mythical place called HELL.

"Since the children have flesh and blood, he too shared in their humanity so that by his death he might break the power of him who holds the power of death--that is, the devil--and free those who all their lives were held in slavery by their fear of death." - Hebrews 2:14-15

"And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will." - 2 Timothy 2:26

And then after achieveing this feat through his resurrection , he gave gifts to MEN though the Spirit of GOD.

" And God has placed in the church first of all apostles, second prophets, third teachers, then miracles, then gifts of healing, of helping, of guidance, and of different kinds of tongues" - 1 Corinthians 12:28

AND

"And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;" - Ephesians 4:11

In summary , contrary to your heretical PAGAN concept, Jesus did not go under the earth to free the dead, he freed those of us who are alive from sin and death, he will also on the last day, break the bondage of death from the dead saints and give them immortality.
Re: Warnings From Jesus Christ To Churches in Nigeria - Linda Ngaujah by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:40pm On Jul 22, 2013
frosbel:

Ola, can you show us ONE scripture in the Old Testament , where it is acknowledged that the OT Saints went to be in an underground cavern called Paradise.

If we are immortal , meaning we cannot die, though the bible again and again says that the soul that sins shall die - Ezekiel 18:20 , why did Paul make this statement :

"who alone possesses immortality and dwells in unapproachable light, whom no man has seen or can see. To Him be honor and eternal dominion! Amen." - 1 Timothy 6:16

When Paul made the statement that Jesus led captivity captive , he was talking about the captivity of MEN to Sin and hence Death , not captivity in a mythical place called HELL.

"Since the children have flesh and blood, he too shared in their humanity so that by his death he might break the power of him who holds the power of death--that is, the devil--and free those who all their lives were held in slavery by their fear of death." - Hebrews 2:14-15

"And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will." - 2 Timothy 2:26

And then after achieveing this feat through his resurrection , he gave gifts to MEN though the Spirit of GOD.

" And God has placed in the church first of all apostles, second prophets, third teachers, then miracles, then gifts of healing, of helping, of guidance, and of different kinds of tongues" - 1 Corinthians 12:28

AND

"And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;" - Ephesians 4:11

In summary , contrary to your heretical PAGAN concept, Jesus did not go under the earth to free the dead, he freed those of us who are alive from sin and death, he will also on the last day, break the bondage of death from the dead saints and give them immortality.

All that is either your own opinion or lies from the pit of hell.

Below are answers to the questions you are asking.

http://www.gotquestions.org/Old-Testament-believers.html
Re: Warnings From Jesus Christ To Churches in Nigeria - Linda Ngaujah by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 22, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

All that is either you own opinion or lies from the pit of hell.

Below are answers to the questions you are asking.

http://www.gotquestions.org/Old-Testament-believers.html

You should know by now that I do not refer to your sources , I refer to the BIBLE , which you seem to keep dismissing as the TRUTH.

"For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them." - Matthew 13:15
Re: Warnings From Jesus Christ To Churches in Nigeria - Linda Ngaujah by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:52pm On Jul 22, 2013
frosbel:

You should know by now that I do not refer to your sources , I refer to the BIBLE , which you seem to keep dismissing as the TRUTH.

"For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them." - Matthew 13:15

Question: "Where did Old Testament believers go when they died?"

Answer: The Old Testament teaches life after death, and that all people went to a place of conscious existence called Sheol. The wicked were there (Psalm 9:17; 31:17; 49:14; Isaiah 5:14), and so were the righteous (Genesis 37:35; Job 14:13; Psalm 6:5;16:10; 88:3; Isaiah 38:10).

The New Testament equivalent of Sheol is Hades. Prior to Christ’s resurrection, Luke 16:19-31 shows Hades to be divided into two realms: a place of comfort where Lazarus was (heaven) and a place of torment where the rich man was (hell). Lazarus’s place of comfort is elsewhere called Paradise (Luke 23:43). The rich man’s place of torment is called Gehenna in Mark 9:45. Between Paradise and Gehenna (the two districts of Hades) there was “a great gulf fixed” (Luke 16:26).

Jesus is described as having descended into Hades after His death (Acts 2:27, 31; cf. Ephesians 4:9). At the resurrection of Jesus Christ, it seems that the believers in Hades (i.e., the occupants of Paradise) were moved to another location. Now, Paradise is above rather than below (2 Corinthians 12:2-4).

Today, when a believer dies, he is “present with the Lord” (2 Corinthians 5:6-9). When an unbeliever dies, he follows the Old Testament unbelievers to the torment side of Hades. At the final judgment, Hades will be emptied before the Great White Throne, where its occupants will be judged prior to entering the lake of fire (Revelation 20:13-15).

Read more: http://www.gotquestions.org/Old-Testament-believers.html#ixzz2Zo194SKi
Re: Warnings From Jesus Christ To Churches in Nigeria - Linda Ngaujah by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 22, 2013
^^^^^

I don't want copy and paste, I want your own explanation with scriptures.

Besides, I read a little and it is totally contrary to scripture and a misrepresentation of truth.

If you keep following deeperlife, you will NEVER see the Light.

smiley
Re: Warnings From Jesus Christ To Churches in Nigeria - Linda Ngaujah by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:22pm On Jul 23, 2013
frosbel: ^^^^^

I don't want copy and paste, I want your own explanation with scriptures.

Besides, I read a little and it is totally contrary to scripture and a misrepresentation of truth.

If you keep following deeperlife, you will NEVER see the Light.

Do you want me to copy and paste the "church" where you now attend?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section / Do Nonvirgin Men Have The Moral Right To Condemn Nonvirgin Women? / The Origin Of Human Races?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.