Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,410 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Nylon Bag Making Machine? Anyone?? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nylon Bag Making Machine? Anyone?? (15084 Views)

Where Can I Buy Nylon Bags Wholesale In Lagos? / Nylon Bag Bizness! / Black Nylon Bag Manufacturing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nylon Bag Making Machine? Anyone?? by prejeff: 7:33pm On Sep 30, 2012
i am planning to set up a nylon bag making firm but i dont have any idea about the bussness the machine where to buy it ,the price and the raw materials thanks
Re: Nylon Bag Making Machine? Anyone?? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 30, 2012
Just spend some time reading www.businessplanoffice.com for ideas on how to start a successful business.
Re: Nylon Bag Making Machine? Anyone?? by pneumaticos(m): 7:59pm On Sep 30, 2012
go for seminars u will get all the infos u need..or work for one of the comanies in that line
Re: Nylon Bag Making Machine? Anyone?? by prejeff: 11:40am On Oct 01, 2012
Thanks for ur contribution but i still need more sugestions i realy love to do the biz
Re: Nylon Bag Making Machine? Anyone?? by akpogbenz(m): 6:18pm On Oct 01, 2012
I have been a consultant on polyethylene production which in my best opinion found that this business sector is thriving and lucrative compared to other areas in the manufacturing sector.For more enquiry give me a call on 07042639269 or send an email to akpogbenzs@gmail.com
Re: Nylon Bag Making Machine? Anyone?? by Nobody: 4:00am On Oct 02, 2012
akpogbenz:
I have been a consultant on polyethylene production which in my best opinion found that this business sector is thriving and lucrative compared to other areas in the manufacturing sector.For more enquiry give me a call on 07042639269 or send an email to
akpogbenzs@gmail.com

i'll never call or email you till you explain it here first. many of us are interested too. where i work we almost beg to have it sold to us during dry season, that was how my own interest originated.

@Op, i've seen a pix of the machine and heard its raw materials is silicon, but dont how much setting up one will cost in total

3 Likes

Re: Nylon Bag Making Machine? Anyone?? by prejeff: 5:52am On Oct 02, 2012
akpogbenz: I have been a consultant on polyethylene production which in my best opinion found that this business sector is thriving and lucrative compared to other areas in the manufacturing sector.For more enquiry give me a call on 07042639269 or send an email to akpogbenzs@gmail.com
pls if u realy want to help just try and explain it hear thanks

1 Like

Re: Nylon Bag Making Machine? Anyone?? by jobaskia(m): 10:11am On Oct 02, 2012
@ prejeff . Just check on punch newspaper on their advert section and you can easily see what suits you as regard imported ones or those that can be fabricated.

You can procure your machinery from china, Indian, Taiwan depending on the capacity you are looking at , speed in production/ numbers nylon to be produce per sec or mins.

And you equally have to get an extruder( Machine Extrusion- which gives precision to cutting of the nylons. You should also have in mind the type you have to produce into other forms like gabbage bags,shopping bags - for eatries,tubular films for currency packing notes,

But i tend to disagree on the material used for production. The main materials use for production are LLDPE - Linear Low DENSITY Polyethylene, Low Density Polyethylene, High Density Polyethylene,which comes in variant LD165Bw , LD 150BW LL1001XV ,HDPE FILM , HDPE blow , and various master batches for necessary coloring.

3 Likes

Re: Nylon Bag Making Machine? Anyone?? by earthexport: 6:51pm On May 21, 2015
We have large tonnes of Polyethylene for sale in Nigeria.

If interested, message me
Re: Nylon Bag Making Machine? Anyone?? by ultrazone(m): 5:34pm On Apr 08, 2016
Startup gui
Re: Nylon Bag Making Machine? Anyone?? by dearygally: 7:45pm On Apr 08, 2016
ultrazone:
Who knows the price of used nylon bag production machine in Nigeria?

5 million (as at now) new one

so a used one should be between 3 million n below

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

List Of States With Shoprite Outlets In Nigeria / Zenith, Access, GTB, FBN Battle For The Crown Of Nigerian Banking / Nnamdi Okonkwo Reinstated, Resumes As Fidelity Bank MD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.