Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

I Have 70k And I Want To Go Into Wholesale Recharge Card Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have 70k And I Want To Go Into Wholesale Recharge Card Business (14865 Views)

Bulk SMS Recharge Card Business / Are You Into The Recharge Card Business? Pls Come In! / Pls. I Have 70k To Run Biz Or Service. I Need An Ideal Idea. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have 70k And I Want To Go Into Wholesale Recharge Card Business by engrrichie92(m): 12:25pm On Jul 04, 2016
please those that know should help link me with credible pin sellers
i need info on how to run the business if possible price list of the various recharge cards
Thanks in anticipation
Re: I Have 70k And I Want To Go Into Wholesale Recharge Card Business by seyoops4u: 9:52am On Jul 09, 2016
engrrichie92:
i need info on how to run the business if possible price list of the various recharge cards
Thanks in anticipation

Hello... Have yhu gotten someone yet ?
Re: I Have 70k And I Want To Go Into Wholesale Recharge Card Business by otitokoroleti: 10:01am On Jul 09, 2016
engrrichie92:
Thanks in anticipation

70k is not enough, dont let anybody scam you. look for another business bro
Re: I Have 70k And I Want To Go Into Wholesale Recharge Card Business by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 09, 2016
70k as a wholesaler? That's small, maybe you should retail
Re: I Have 70k And I Want To Go Into Wholesale Recharge Card Business by engrrichie92(m): 5:20pm On Jul 09, 2016
otitokoroleti:
70k is not enough, dont let anybody scam you. look for another business bro

how much would you consider enough? plus do you have any link?
Re: I Have 70k And I Want To Go Into Wholesale Recharge Card Business by engrrichie92(m): 5:21pm On Jul 09, 2016
MrJohnAgbo:
70k as a wholesaler? That's small, maybe you should retail
how much would ypu consider enough?
plus do you have any link?
Re: I Have 70k And I Want To Go Into Wholesale Recharge Card Business by engrrichie92(m): 5:22pm On Jul 09, 2016
seyoops4u:
Hello... Have yhu gotten someone yet ?
nope, not yet
Re: I Have 70k And I Want To Go Into Wholesale Recharge Card Business by otitokoroleti: 7:35pm On Jul 09, 2016
engrrichie92:

how much would you consider enough? plus do you have any link?
ur location? will direct u to super dealer
Re: I Have 70k And I Want To Go Into Wholesale Recharge Card Business by Analee(f): 8:28pm On Jul 09, 2016
if u n ph,go 2 VM technologies @ rumuogba
Re: I Have 70k And I Want To Go Into Wholesale Recharge Card Business by LKO(m): 10:34pm On Jul 09, 2016
otitokoroleti:

I would be grateful if you can extend same gesture to me. I'm interested in the business. Based in Warri Delta State. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: I Have 70k And I Want To Go Into Wholesale Recharge Card Business by aloeman15(m): 11:14pm On Jul 09, 2016
Guy,
Before you make a grave mistake, dump your wholesale idea.
Even retailling at 70k-
Where, how, what's your likely sales daily?
Will you rent a shop, beg for space or go stand at a good spot?
How many people pass by your planned biz location in an hour?
Be aware that it's a tough biz with very small profit margins. You might be better off buying a cheap laptop or desktop and small gen to do word and data processing or graphic/web design for students or small firms. Even a small computer tutorial of 3 students daily, with video guides will do well.
Do your due diligence.
Goodluck.
LKO:

I would be grateful if you can extend same gesture to me. I'm interested in the business. Based in Warri Delta State. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: I Have 70k And I Want To Go Into Wholesale Recharge Card Business by engrrichie92(m): 9:44am On Jul 10, 2016
otitokoroleti:

ijeshatedo, surulere, Lagos
Re: I Have 70k And I Want To Go Into Wholesale Recharge Card Business by engrrichie92(m): 10:00am On Jul 10, 2016
aloeman15:
Guy,
Before you make a grave mistake, dump your wholesale idea.
Even retailling at 70k-
Where, how, what's your likely sales daily?
Will you rent a shop, beg for space or go stand at a good spot?
How many people pass by your planned biz location in an hour?
Be aware that it's a tough biz with very small profit margins. You might be better off buying a cheap laptop or desktop and small gen to do word and data processing or graphic/web design for students or small firms. Even a small computer tutorial of 3 students daily, with video guides will do well.
Do your due diligence.
Goodluck.
im trying to understand you
are you saying 70k is too small too?
if it is, how much is enough..i dont mind putting in more if i can get proper guidelines on the business
can still afford as high as 150 ...
Location and shop to use is not a problem, i just need a trusted dealer i can buy from
you are right about the profit being small, but with huge turnover daily and on wholesales basis..you in for a some cool profit
i actually got this recharge card inspiration from my uncle that started with like 10k and in two months had grown the business to over 200k till he was robbed and that killed the business
i got a Job bro, I just need like 3 other sourcesof income before the year runs out to meet growing demands
and counter this growing inflation
if i can start this up, then the next thing may be transport biz
Re: I Have 70k And I Want To Go Into Wholesale Recharge Card Business by olabukola: 12:02pm On Jul 10, 2016
engrrichie92:

if it is, how much is enough..i dont mind putting in more if i can get proper guidelines on the business
Location and shop to use is not a problem, i just need a trusted dealer i can buy from
you are right about the profit being small, but with huge turnover daily and on wholesales basis..you in for a some cool profit
i actually got this recharge card inspiration from my uncle that started with like 10k and in two months had grown the business to over 200k till he was robbed and that killed the business
i got a Job bro, with this rate of growing inflation,
looking @ getting 3 other sourcesof income before the year runs out to meet growing demands
Ask your uncle how and where .
Re: I Have 70k And I Want To Go Into Wholesale Recharge Card Business by engrrichie92(m): 3:00pm On Jul 10, 2016
olabukola:
Ask your uncle how and where .
uncle did on retail and dosent stay in Lagos hence the reason im here
Re: I Have 70k And I Want To Go Into Wholesale Recharge Card Business by efizy123: 4:20pm On Jul 10, 2016
And who said 70k can't start up recharge card biz, my dear, I was in your shoes 2years ago and I scaled through.. What matters most is how you package your business
Call or whatsapp..
+2348133893369 (w)
+229-61220899
Re: I Have 70k And I Want To Go Into Wholesale Recharge Card Business by otitokoroleti: 9:38pm On Jul 10, 2016
engrrichie92:

ijeshatedo, surulere, Lagos
Contact A p p l e Tree Nigeria L i m i t e d, Suite B40, B76, B77 Obafemi Awolowo Way Ikeja 0 8 0 3 2 0 3 1 6 7 2 . You can call to know their nearest office around you. NB: I have no affiliation with the above mentioned organization
Re: I Have 70k And I Want To Go Into Wholesale Recharge Card Business by otitokoroleti: 9:41pm On Jul 10, 2016
efizy123:
And who said 70k can't start up recharge card biz, my dear, I was in your shoes 2years ago and I scaled through.. What matters most is how you package your business
Call or whatsapp..
+2348133893369 (w)
+229-61220899
SCAM ALERT!!!

1 Like

Re: I Have 70k And I Want To Go Into Wholesale Recharge Card Business by efizy123: 9:47pm On Jul 10, 2016
otitokoroleti:
SCAM ALERT!!!
Am better than that...

1 Like

Re: I Have 70k And I Want To Go Into Wholesale Recharge Card Business by IRIENBOY(m): 6:43am On Jul 11, 2016
I need it too.
Re: I Have 70k And I Want To Go Into Wholesale Recharge Card Business by engrrichie92(m): 12:14pm On Jul 11, 2016
otitokoroleti:
Contact A p p l e Tree Nigeria L i m i t e d, Suite B40, B76, B77 Obafemi Awolowo Way Ikeja 0 8 0 3 2 0 3 1 6 7 2 . You can call to know their nearest office around you. NB: I have no affiliation with the above mentioned organization

THANKS .. I SURE WILL
Re: I Have 70k And I Want To Go Into Wholesale Recharge Card Business by engrrichie92(m): 12:15pm On Jul 11, 2016
efizy123:

Am better than that...

YOUR NUMBER IS ALWAYS SWITCHED OFF..WHY?
Re: I Have 70k And I Want To Go Into Wholesale Recharge Card Business by aloeman15(m): 2:09pm On Jul 11, 2016
Modified-
My maths was wrong. Apologies. Just added zero. All other facts remain the same.
Your question was about wholesale.
70k is less than 750 pins of mtn 100.
Even at a N2 GROSS profit margin- which is highly unlikely, that's N1500 as profit on 750 pins.
Unless you walk to your dealer's office, your transport costs alone will wipe out your profits.
150k will give you a max N3500 profit margin- assuming you buy only glo which is the cheapest network.
All the above is based on the assumption that you sell everything each day, or provide enough capital to cover all your costs per purchase.
engrrichie92:

i got a Job bro, I just need like 3 other sourcesof income before the year runs out to meet growing demands
and counter this growing inflation
Re: I Have 70k And I Want To Go Into Wholesale Recharge Card Business by Analee(f): 2:37pm On Jul 11, 2016
pin price fluactuates,u might go today to find out dat its nt wat u bought yesterday.
Re: I Have 70k And I Want To Go Into Wholesale Recharge Card Business by engrrichie92(m): 3:36pm On Jul 11, 2016
aloeman15:
Modified-
My maths was wrong. Apologies. Just added zero. All other facts remain the same.
Your question was about wholesale.
70k is less than 750 pins of mtn 100.
Even at a N2 GROSS profit margin- which is highly unlikely, that's N1500 as profit on 750 pins.
Unless you walk to your dealer's office, your transport costs alone will wipe out your profits.
150k will give you a max N3500 profit margin- assuming you buy only glo which is the cheapest network.
All the above is based on the assumption that you sell everything each day, or provide enough capital to cover all your costs per purchase.

im already discouraged self
i wonder how that my uncle did it o
Re: I Have 70k And I Want To Go Into Wholesale Recharge Card Business by aloeman15(m): 4:59pm On Jul 11, 2016
He was retailing, which is easier to manage and has a much greater profit margin.
If you insist on wholesale you must base your planning on a 50kobo net gain per N100 pin sold. So if you want to earn 20k monthly, you must move 20k x 100 / .5 worth of stock.
And you use the formula to calculate for your expenses for every additional 50kobo per N100.
engrrichie92:

im already discouraged self
i wonder how that my uncle did it o
Re: I Have 70k And I Want To Go Into Wholesale Recharge Card Business by efizy123: 2:14pm On Jul 12, 2016
engrrichie92:

Because I was in Benin Republic, u should have tried the other number,
But am back now.. You can call me
#note
I don't sell pins or softwares, I only felt it was wise to give guidelines on how the business goes...
Re: I Have 70k And I Want To Go Into Wholesale Recharge Card Business by efizy123: 6:55pm On Jan 15, 2017
engrrichie92:

Sorry, it's on now
Whatsapp
Re: I Have 70k And I Want To Go Into Wholesale Recharge Card Business by firstimage: 2:37am On Sep 12, 2018
Recharge card printing have finally move to mobile phone no more stress and hosting huge amount of money on a small capital as you can now print and sale all network recharge card in Nigeria with your mobile phone in a seconds
Plus
Unlimited free internet access And at dealer prices
Multiples printing between #100 - #1000 of (mtn, glo, airtel and 9mobile)
price #950 Only
Kindly visit :
WWW.SOLINK.ML Today to get started
or visit our office at
no 1 airforce road oguntade bustop shasha lagos
Caresline +2347010710811
Caresline +2348181808888
Whatsapp 07062144586
BIG THANKS FOR JOINING US

(1) (Reply)

CBN Approves $10k Per Week FX Sale To Bdc’s / Info On Starting A Laundry Service / Illegal Transaction By Nigerian Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.