Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,475 members, 7,854,073 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:23 AM

Confused: Stockbroking Or Recharge Card Business? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Confused: Stockbroking Or Recharge Card Business? (546 Views)

Cement Biz Or Recharge Card Printing? / Mtn, Glo And Zain Printing Recharge Card Business / Mlm Stockbroking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confused: Stockbroking Or Recharge Card Business? by prosper86: 8:36pm On Sep 30, 2012
Hello Nlanders,I plan on investing on stocks with Bgl Securities or Starting a recharge card business.or when I am able to have enough income do both later in the future,but Now,due to my finances I can only do one of them. Please I need honest and concrete advice on which one to do now and also how good is the stock market or stock broking If I decide to go for that,pls advice me especially from experienced people. Thanks and God bless you all.
Re: Confused: Stockbroking Or Recharge Card Business? by walcolm(m): 8:47pm On Sep 30, 2012
how much time do you have to dedicate to the business?

if you have time on your hands, i'll advise you to do the recharge card business because you have control over what happens to your money

...in stock, you're at the mercy of unscrupulous brokers, jobbers, wasteful executives etc and those are the people who decide what happens to your investment, believe it or not. btw, SEC and NSE don't offer any meaningful protection to the average investor
Re: Confused: Stockbroking Or Recharge Card Business? by prosper86: 9:29pm On Sep 30, 2012
@ Walcom, For the recharge card biz I plan on employing someone,we will go out and get customers .ie marketing,then I will print d cards myself and give him or her to distribute to them everyday,I work with a company,but I want other streams of income cos I can't keep depending on my salary,I have some plans on how to sell and market,I hope its ok if I employ someone or is it bad?pls advice.Thanks
Re: Confused: Stockbroking Or Recharge Card Business? by UncleJJ(m): 9:35pm On Sep 30, 2012
Stocks are better, I believe men shoud start businesses with the highest long term profits.

Recharge card business needs distribution ..

Stocks require financial intelligence.

Risks are everywhere, if u cant handle loss, put ur money in 30day fixed deposits and rotate ur money between banks. You profit every 30days. keep adding the profits to the principal amount.

It a no brainer no losses. Think of it as ur private stock market.

But whatever u do, do ur due deligence!

(1) (Reply)

Which Is Better: Free Forex Robot Vs Commercial Forex Robots / How Can Some One Succeed In Business, Pls Constructive Minds Advice / Plss Can Any1 Tell Me How I Can Transfer Paypal To Liberty Reserve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.