Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,289 members, 7,815,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Nigerian Idol Auditions Starts On 13th October - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nigerian Idol Auditions Starts On 13th October (6773 Views)

My Wedding Pictures 13th Dec 2014 / How Do I Go About Nigerian Idol Season 3 Registration / Download Registration Form For Nigerian Idol Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Idol Auditions Starts On 13th October by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 02, 2012
lf its not panadol, it can never be like panadol.

Project fame what are feelinggggggggggggggggg
Re: Nigerian Idol Auditions Starts On 13th October by mensdept: 12:37am On Oct 03, 2012
Why cant we copy more serious things from the WEST, such as good roads and governance, instead of Idol.

We think we are among those that call themselves a country and deceive ourselves into mimicking rubbish to feel part of the world.

Fools

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Idol Auditions Starts On 13th October by MansionNelson(m): 6:48am On Oct 03, 2012
All u bad bellies should shut your mouth if you don't have anything reasonable to say. Every year these talent shows transform the lives of poor people,take for example the just concluded Mtn project fame, four people walked out with atleast 1million naira and each member of the final 10 is going to walk away with 500,000 each and remember they didn't have to pay a dime to audition. Likes of chidnma,inyanya,e.t.c have had their lives transformed... Even if you don't hear from them again after atleast they made someone 7.5m richer, so u see this people are trying and they have nothing to do with the govt they just want to entertain YOu and transform the life of a talented individual! If you want to use your brain so much how bout inventing sumtin unique instead of hating I'm sure mark zuckerberg isn't much older than any of you if not younger than you self same with bill gates when he created Microsoft®. I don't know bout you but I won't watch a reality show that's about individuals debating on how to improve the economy cos I know ât the end of the day nothing would be done about it. So pls let's call a spade a spade.
Re: Nigerian Idol Auditions Starts On 13th October by ekwaserene: 6:53am On Oct 13, 2013
dia fada
Re: Nigerian Idol Auditions Starts On 13th October by ekwaserene: 6:59am On Oct 13, 2013
all dis foolish men way no get one talent una father laps.dnt go an look 4 ur talent o wait 4 etisalat 2 come change ur ugly way of living idiot.go len how 2 sing so dat u go join idol instead of waiting 4 etisalat 2 com giv u an ur stupid parent scholarship God punish una mouth ungratfuly mugus

(1) (2) (Reply)

Full List Of Winners At FAB Awards 2012 / Open Field Wedding Reception....hit Or Miss / Wish Me A Birthday Message Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.