Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

At What Point In Conception Does The Spirit Enter The Body? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / At What Point In Conception Does The Spirit Enter The Body? (4397 Views)

Woman Delivered From The 'spirit Of Madness' At Lagos Church (Photos) / God Delivered My Sister From The Spirit Of Insanity: My Testimony / At What Point Did God Create Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

At What Point In Conception Does The Spirit Enter The Body? by nep2ra(m): 8:40am On Oct 02, 2012
My partner and I were having a chit chat some days ago and we came to the subject of conception. She asked a question which I'm throwing open to everyone who can help answer: At what point in conception does the spirit enter the human embryo?

Thanks for your contribution.
Re: At What Point In Conception Does The Spirit Enter The Body? by Callotti: 8:52am On Oct 02, 2012
When the HOLY GHOST eja-ku-lates!

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: At What Point In Conception Does The Spirit Enter The Body? by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 02, 2012
when you take your first breath. thats the spirit that just entered you. so that means after you leave the womb and come into the world. as an embryo you dont have a soul yet. just a mass of flesh
Re: At What Point In Conception Does The Spirit Enter The Body? by nep2ra(m): 11:49am On Oct 02, 2012
obadiah777: when you take your first breath. thats the spirit that just entered you. so that means after you leave the womb and come into the world. as an embryo you dont have a soul yet. just a mass of flesh

Are those who abort the foetus or embryo or whatever you call it then justified by saying they are not killing a living being?
Re: At What Point In Conception Does The Spirit Enter The Body? by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 02, 2012
nep2ra:

Are those who abort the foetus or embryo or whatever you call it then justified by saying they are not killing a living being?
well they are not killing a living being but they are not justified. if that makes sense
Re: At What Point In Conception Does The Spirit Enter The Body? by nep2ra(m): 12:03pm On Oct 02, 2012
obadiah777: well they are not killing a living being but they are not justified. if that makes sense

I'm finding it hard to wrap my head around what you just said. Do you agree with me that a foetus at whatever stage it is has life? If it has life as evidenced by it's growth and dependence on it's mother for nutrition in the womb, does that not make it a living being?
Re: At What Point In Conception Does The Spirit Enter The Body? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 02, 2012
nep2ra:

I'm finding it hard to wrap my head around what you just said. Do you agree with me that a foetus at whatever stage it is has life? If it has life as evidenced by it's growth and dependence on it's mother for nutrition in the womb, does that not make it a living being?
in the womb it is a mass of flesh. a parasitic mass of flesh feeding of its mother. it becomes living when the lords spirit is injected into it. your breath is your spirit. however you cant go around killing foetuses. thou shall not kill. its a law in the bible. only an antichrist will do something like that. antichrist means you deny God, which you can deny him by your deeds, like killing a foetus.
Re: At What Point In Conception Does The Spirit Enter The Body? by truthislight: 1:09pm On Oct 02, 2012
obadiah777: when you take your first breath. thats the spirit that just entered you. so that means after you leave the womb and come into the world. as an embryo you dont have a soul yet. just a mass of flesh

Guy, what is this? ^^^

Please, read the bible, eg, God's law to Israel and the psalm to get God's view point.
Thanks
Re: At What Point In Conception Does The Spirit Enter The Body? by truthislight: 1:28pm On Oct 02, 2012

the fetus has life.

The fetus has blood carrying oxygen to its brain via the mother.

What is the heart pumping for?

The life/soul is in its blood.

The law of God says that if you hit a pregnant woman and she loses the unborn child, the penalty is "soul for soul"

the oxygen we breath is not the same thing as the spirit of God/life force.

If you say the oxygen is the force of life/spirit, why not then mold a statue from the ground and pump oxygen into it and see if it comes to life?

Even when some one stops breathing for upward of some minute the force of life can still be in the person for some time.

The oxygen is just to sustain the life force.

At conception the live force is already in the fetus but depends on the mother intake to continue living.

3 Likes

Re: At What Point In Conception Does The Spirit Enter The Body? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 02, 2012
truthislight:

Guy, what is this? ^^^

Please, read the bible, eg, God's law to Israel and the psalm to get God's view point.
Thanks
ERMM YOU DO KNOW WHAT SPIRIT MEANS RIGHT ? SPIRIT MEANS 'PNEUMA' WHICH IS BREATH. grin SCOFFER
Re: At What Point In Conception Does The Spirit Enter The Body? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 02, 2012
truthislight:

the fetus has life.

The fetus has blood carrying oxygen to its brain via the mother.

What is the heart pumping for?

The life/soul is in its blood.

The law of God says that if you hit a pregnant woman and she loses the unborn child, the penalty is "soul for soul"

the oxygen we breath is not the same thing as the spirit of God/life force.

If you say the oxygen is the force of life/spirit, why not then mold a statue from the ground and pump oxygen into it and see if it comes to life?

Even when some one stops breathing for upward of some minute the force of life can still be in the person for some time.

The oxygen is just to sustain the life force.

At conception the live force is already in the fetus but depends on the mother intake to continue living.
ERMM YOU DO KNOW WHAT SPIRIT MEANS RIGHT ? SPIRIT MEANS 'PNEUMA' WHICH IS BREATH. SCOFFER. ITS THE SPIRIT THAT MAKES YOU BREATHE.
Re: At What Point In Conception Does The Spirit Enter The Body? by truthislight: 10:09pm On Oct 02, 2012
obadiah777: ERMM YOU DO KNOW WHAT SPIRIT MEANS RIGHT ? SPIRIT MEANS 'PNEUMA' WHICH IS BREATH. SCOFFER. ITS THE SPIRIT THAT MAKES YOU BREATHE.

i dont have time for this.

Why not put your breath into a dummy and let it come to life?

*sigh*

2 Likes

Re: At What Point In Conception Does The Spirit Enter The Body? by OmoAlata(f): 10:22pm On Oct 02, 2012
Callotti:

May God forgive you. Later you will say that "it's the old woman in my village doing me" lipsrsealed
Re: At What Point In Conception Does The Spirit Enter The Body? by Ptolomeus(m): 10:44pm On Oct 02, 2012
Callotti:

God!
its terrible!

Re: At What Point In Conception Does The Spirit Enter The Body? by Tolaaaaannni(f): 11:14pm On Oct 02, 2012
@op I am still kind of confused by your question. I don't exactly know what you mean by spirit, good spirit, evil spirit?? but i'm

guessing you mean life? Well life start when the baby's heart start going thump thump thump, In other words when the baby's heart start beating.
Re: At What Point In Conception Does The Spirit Enter The Body? by Nobody: 1:11am On Oct 03, 2012
truthislight:

i dont have time for this.

Why not put your breath into a dummy and let it come to life?

*sigh*
i see you done lost whats left of your mind Trustislight. matter fact i am going to change your name to Heresyislight undecided

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pneuma
Re: At What Point In Conception Does The Spirit Enter The Body? by Relict: 4:05am On Oct 03, 2012
It does not enter the embryo, it was already in the Semen Seed of live, It is just a piece of the spirit of its Dad and his dad, and his dad his dad and his dad his dad and so on until we bumb into genisis. The spirit cannot leave the body, all spirits are merly pieces of one huge spirit. the newborn spirits keep feeding spiritual energies from their birthgiver who keeps loosing spiritual energie with time until they die for their creations. And if a newborn has two spirits it drafts spiritual energies from both birthgivers, these two-spirited childeren in most cases won't pass on their spiritual energie upon their childeren because they wil not have any, instead they wil put their spiritual energie into helping people spiritually
Re: At What Point In Conception Does The Spirit Enter The Body? by nep2ra(m): 11:11am On Oct 03, 2012
Tolaaaaannni: @op I am still kind of confused by your question. I don't exactly know what you mean by spirit, good spirit, evil spirit?? but i'm

guessing you mean life? Well life start when the baby's heart start going thump thump thump, In other words when the baby's heart start beating.

I'm sorry if I didn't phrase my question properly. What I meant is at what point in conception does the Life giving spirit enter the foetus? Is it when the sperm cell fertilizes the egg or is it when the foetus starts to grow? I hope you understand my question now?

Thank you.
Re: At What Point In Conception Does The Spirit Enter The Body? by nep2ra(m): 11:14am On Oct 03, 2012
Relict: It does not enter the embryo, it was already in the Semen Seed of live, It is just a piece of the spirit of its Dad and his dad, and his dad his dad and his dad his dad and so on until we bumb into genisis. The spirit cannot leave the body, all spirits are merly pieces of one huge spirit. the newborn spirits keep feeding spiritual energies from their birthgiver who keeps loosing spiritual energie with time until they die for their creations. And if a newborn has two spirits it drafts spiritual energies from both birthgivers, these two-spirited childeren in most cases won't pass on their spiritual energie upon their childeren because they wil not have any, instead they wil put their spiritual energie into helping people spiritually

Woah there!!! Where did you read this from? Interesting!
Re: At What Point In Conception Does The Spirit Enter The Body? by nep2ra(m): 11:20am On Oct 03, 2012
obadiah777: in the womb it is a mass of flesh. a parasitic mass of flesh feeding of its mother. it becomes living when the lords spirit is injected into it. your breath is your spirit. however you cant go around killing foetuses. thou shall not kill. its a law in the bible. only an antichrist will do something like that. antichrist means you deny God, which you can deny him by your deeds, like killing a foetus.

Are you saying the first breath the baby takes when it comes into the world is the Lord's spirit. Is that when the Life giving spirit enters it? Is this an assumption or an established Truth?
Re: At What Point In Conception Does The Spirit Enter The Body? by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 03, 2012
nep2ra:

Are you saying the first breath the baby takes when it comes into the world is the Lord's spirit. Is that when the Life giving spirit enters it? Is this an assumption or an established Truth?
THATS EXACTLY WHAT I AM SAYING. THE SPIRIT IS WHAT CAUSES YOU TO BREATHE. WHEN YOU COME OUT AND YOU ARE SLAPPED, AND YOU START BREATHING, THATS A SPIRIT THAT WAS DROPPED IN YOU THAT MADE YOU START BREATHING. THE WHOLE BODY WITHOUT THE SPIRIT IS JUST MECHANICAL. THE SPIRIT IS WHAT MAKES IT A SOUL. FOETUSES ARE JUST PARASITIC MECHANICAL BALLS OF FLESH.
Re: At What Point In Conception Does The Spirit Enter The Body? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 03, 2012
@op Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) has given us the answer to your question over 1400 years ago in a hadith as follows:

Verily the creation of each one of you is brought together in his mother's womb for forty days in the form of a nutfah (a drop), then he becomes an 'alaqah (clot of blood) for a like period, then a mudghah (morsel of flesh) for a like period, then there is sent to him the angel who blows his soul into him and who is commanded with four matters: to write down his rizq (sustenance), his life span, his actions, and whether he will be happy or unhappy (i.e. whether or not he will enter Paradise).

By the One, other than Whom there is no deity, verily one of you performs the actions of the people of Paradise until there is but an arms length between him and it, and that which has been written overtakes him, and so he acts with the actions of the people of the Hellfire and thus enters it; and verily one of you performs the actions of the people of the Hellfire, until there is but an arms length between him and it, and that which has been written overtakes him and so he acts with the actions of the people of Paradise and thus he enters it. [Narrated by al-Bukhaari and Mu
Re: At What Point In Conception Does The Spirit Enter The Body? by Nobody: 2:47am On Oct 04, 2012
Whaoh!
No offence but this should be taken to the jokes section.
Some theories people come up with can be quite hilarious.

Lmao
Re: At What Point In Conception Does The Spirit Enter The Body? by truthislight: 4:08pm On Oct 04, 2012
obadiah777: THATS EXACTLY WHAT I AM SAYING. THE SPIRIT IS WHAT CAUSES YOU TO BREATHE. WHEN YOU COME OUT AND YOU ARE SLAPPED, AND YOU START BREATHING, THATS A SPIRIT THAT WAS DROPPED IN YOU THAT MADE YOU START BREATHING. THE WHOLE BODY WITHOUT THE SPIRIT IS JUST MECHANICAL. THE SPIRIT IS WHAT MAKES IT A SOUL. FOETUSES ARE JUST PARASITIC MECHANICAL BALLS OF FLESH.

so you are saying that without a slab that God had done nothing to the child?

So the slap brings in the spirit or the slap cause the child to start breathing to sustain the spirit that is already in the child?

If the slap brings in their spirit and they start breathing, go and keep slapping dead bodies and see if they will start breathing

What do you say about an adult that lost consciousnes and is not breathing for about 3 minute or more and then an electric current is use to Bring him back? Or make him to start breathing?

If the breathe is the spirit then all lifeless bodies can be made to start breathing just by pumping oxygen into the dead bodies, but it is not so.
It is only the body that the force/spirit of God is still in them that this is possible.
The source of life is God via God's spirit the kickstar.

When the force of life is not in there the lungs will not start working and the heart/pulse will never kick start even though you pump oxygen inside the body.

The same thing with the unborn, the heart/lungs are very active even though the foetus is not breathing, and this is because the spirit/force of life is in the foetus,
the oxygen is just like a fuel to sustain the force/spirit that is already in the foetus.
Re: At What Point In Conception Does The Spirit Enter The Body? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 04, 2012
truthislight:

so you are saying that without a slab that God had done nothing to the child?

So the slap brings in the spirit or the slap cause the child to start breathing to sustain the spirit that is already in the child?

If the slap brings in their spirit and they start breathing, go and keep slapping dead bodies and see if they will start breathing

What do you say about an adult that lost consciousnes and is not breathing for about 3 minute or more and then an electric current is use to Bring him back? Or make him to start breathing?

If the breathe is the spirit then all lifeless bodies can be made to start breathing just by pumping oxygen into the dead bodies, but it is not so.
It is only the body that the force/spirit of God is still in them that this is possible.
The source of life is God via God's spirit the kickstar.

When the force of life is not in there the lungs will not start working and the heart/pulse will never kick start even though you pump oxygen inside the body.

The same thing with the unborn, the heart/lungs are very active even though the foetus is not breathing, and this is because the spirit/force of life is in the foetus,
the oxygen is just like a fuel to sustain the force/spirit that is already in the foetus.
your body can function perfectly without a spirit. however it will have to be attached to lots of aiding equipments. you will be lifeless but your bodyy will be mechanically made to function. its the same with a foetus. the aiding-equipment is the placenta which supplies the body what it needs to funtion. however it is just a functioning piece of flesh. if someone goes into a coma, i think the spirit has left the body. now whether it returns back to the body is up to God. there is a woman in new york somewhere, an aristocrat who has been in coma since the seventies. they are making her body function through machine hoping that one day she will wake up. however her spirit has long departed. her name was Martha Van Bulow
Re: At What Point In Conception Does The Spirit Enter The Body? by truthislight: 7:59pm On Oct 04, 2012
obadiah777: your body can function perfectly without a spirit. however it will have to be attached to lots of aiding equipments. you will be lifeless but your bodyy will be mechanically made to function. its the same with a foetus. the aiding-equipment is the placenta which supplies the body what it needs to funtion. however it is just a functioning piece of flesh. if someone goes into a coma, i think the spirit has left the body. now whether it returns back to the body is up to God. there is a woman in new york somewhere, an aristocrat who has been in coma since the seventies. they are making her body function through machine hoping that one day she will wake up. however her spirit has long departed. her name was Martha Van Bulow

the force that keeps the cells and neurons alife is what the spirit is.

Some one in a coma still have the force of life in him and that is why the person does not get rotten.
If the force of life goes out and the cell dies, even if you keep pumping oxygen into the body it will start getting rotten.

Coma is different from death.
Coma has to do with brain function only but the person is still alife.
Re: At What Point In Conception Does The Spirit Enter The Body? by oyinbogirl(f): 10:59am On Apr 13, 2013
i would say from conception
Re: At What Point In Conception Does The Spirit Enter The Body? by nep2ra(m): 11:25am On Apr 13, 2013
oyinbogirl: i would say from conception

It's hard to prove.
Re: At What Point In Conception Does The Spirit Enter The Body? by oyinbogirl(f): 12:25pm On Apr 13, 2013
when did you think then?
Re: At What Point In Conception Does The Spirit Enter The Body? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 13, 2013
At no point.

Through the umbilical cord in the womb and through the lungs at birth , a baby breathes and is alive.

What spirit are we talking about here ?

I hope you are not implying about a spirit incarnating a body ? If you are, this is bordering on pagan mythology.
Re: At What Point In Conception Does The Spirit Enter The Body? by oyinbogirl(f): 1:13pm On Apr 13, 2013
No, im not. I dont hold those beliefs. the spirit i was referring to is the life force, what makes us alive and move etc..to me a baby definetly has life force 9or spirit) by at least 5 th week after conception by which it has a beating heartt and brainwaves. So thats what spirit means to me, simply put its our life force, the spark that makes us alive. Rather like electricity does to an appliance. So since an unborn baby moves , has heartbeat and can perform bodily functions, would you not agree it has a life force alredy? Taking that first breath is just air, the moment the child can sustain him or herself for a separate life on the outside, cos we all sure know breathing on the inside is impossible. So spirit to me = life force or energy
Re: At What Point In Conception Does The Spirit Enter The Body? by nep2ra(m): 1:14pm On Apr 13, 2013
oyinbogirl: when did you think then?

I don't have any opinion on this. I'm just curious as to what the answer might be.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Lies Have Lucifer Told You? / The African Origin Of Adonai / Whitney Houston and Micheal Jackson made It To Heaven.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.