Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,026 members, 7,818,029 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

What To Do With Your Millions - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do With Your Millions (934 Views)

How To Start A Rice Farming Business In Nigeria - Make Millions! / 10 Ordinary People Who Made Their Millions Fron Youtube / Banker Sleeps On Keyboard, Accidentally Transfers Millions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Do With Your Millions by Okontami: 9:31am On Oct 02, 2012
Good morning guys, I was in the book section at the store yesterday night and I saw more than 60 different types of books on "How to become a millionaire". But didn't see any on what to do with the millions when you have made it. Its not my fault that I may not be enterprising (have business ideas). Treasury bills and other money market product, yes I do, but what else can one do.
Re: What To Do With Your Millions by DavidRossi: 12:05pm On Oct 02, 2012
Invest in other peoples business. Warren Buffet and George Soros have been doing that for years. Choose wisely.
Re: What To Do With Your Millions by Okontami: 1:52pm On Oct 02, 2012
Thanks Bro, other people's business i have seen so far have not been really constructive. In my 8years of working, i have worked as a risk manager, and presently a business manager and consultant to several multinationals. The issue i have is, i easily see flaws in a lot of proposals people give to me. Most people do not really think thru their business plans. They rely on God in their presentations. My training focus more on realistic paper work and mitigation to key risks, this i do not see often.
Re: What To Do With Your Millions by TechRev: 2:22pm On Oct 02, 2012
Since you cant invest in other people's biz and you see flaws in many proposals, why not correct the flaws and then invest in it?? Whoever can provide for himself and his family more than their needs should use his/her excess to help those not as capable, by showing them how to fish.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Easy Life App / qerg / Ventures Africa: Nigerian Programmers Contracted To Redesign Mtv’s Tagworld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.