Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Would you do this for nigeria?? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Would you do this for nigeria?? (908 Views)

14-days Prayer Session For Nigeria : People, We Need To Pray-day 4 / Fundraising Dinner For Nigeria's Victims Of Terror Attacks / I Need An Information For Nigeria Navy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would you do this for nigeria?? by Ponel: 4:16pm On Oct 02, 2012
Hello guyz
I just came across this pics and I decided to share it with everyone, what do you guys fink of this picture
Is this patriotism(just wondering)?

Re: Would you do this for nigeria?? by kpozite(m): 5:48pm On Oct 02, 2012
Of all the likely things there are to draw snake scorpion, women, etc. He chose his country's coat of arms, of course that's patriotism on doubt
Re: Would you do this for nigeria?? by k2039: 6:37pm On Oct 02, 2012
[size=13pt]
patriot:supporter of own country;a proud supporter or defender of his or her country and its way of life
[/size]

kpozite: Of all the likely things there are to draw snake scorpion, women, etc. He chose his country's coat of arms, [size=15pt]of course that's patriotism on doubt[/size]
Re: Would you do this for nigeria?? by Ponel: 9:55pm On Oct 02, 2012
angry undecidedDon't you think this guy went too far
Re: Would you do this for nigeria?? by Smalljoe(m): 8:10am On Oct 03, 2012
D guy get mind oooo
Re: Would you do this for nigeria?? by Callotti: 2:17pm On Oct 03, 2012
No thanks!
I am not into 'self-mutilation'. . .or S&M! kiss
Re: Would you do this for nigeria?? by Dahbutter(m): 1:17pm On Oct 04, 2012
If this one turn illego 4 jhand e no go hard to catch and know where he should be deported! grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Childhood Memories/fun That Would Never Be Forgotten. / Are You In Search Of A Security Wrist Band Tag For Your Events And Parties / This Bionic Eye Could Let The Blind See — Even If They Don’t Have Eyeballs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.