Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,969 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

Charlie Boy Rejects Nigerian Idol Offer. - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Charlie Boy Rejects Nigerian Idol Offer. (1412 Views)

My Life As A Gay - Nigerian Idol Star, Joe Blue (the Untold Story) / Nigerian Idol Finalist, Zoe Chinaka Turns Tv/radio Presenter/new Photos / Charlie Boy Finally Fess up;saying- I Am Gay And Yes I Love Denrele! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Charlie Boy Rejects Nigerian Idol Offer. by MrTAnonymous(m): 6:58pm On Oct 02, 2012
Charlie boy has rejected the offer of becoming a judge in the next Nigerian Idol.
He rejected on the basis of the money he was offered.He said he wouldn't one of the judge of the next Nigeria Idol Musical Audition if he is not given a whooping amount of N30,000,000.If Nigeria Idol sponsors agree to this sum,then Charlie Boy will be the first man in Nigeria to be given the highest money only to be a judge in music audition.

1 Like

Re: Charlie Boy Rejects Nigerian Idol Offer. by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 13, 2012
His an idiottttt. What does he know about music sef. He's disgusting to start from. And who even think of inviting him at the first place sef.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian ''yansh" Pad / OMG!!! Man Walks On Only A Single Rope From One Mountain To Another / Rihanna Goes Coverless For Advert And other News,check It Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.