Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,437 members, 7,812,302 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

Please Help Nigerians In China! We Are Dying To Go Home! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Help Nigerians In China! We Are Dying To Go Home! (2733 Views)

Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe / UK Launches Campaign Urging Illegal Immigrants Go Home / Pls;help Us Find Out Belvic Global Ventures Whereabout .we Are Dying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Nigerians In China! We Are Dying To Go Home! by topsyn(m): 1:27pm On Jan 17, 2008
Please help Nigerians in China! We are dying to go home! This is a statement from Agatha in Beijin, China. "Chinese government are unfair to Nigerians! if you want to go back, you will be detained for a month and must pay a fine of $2000! Imagine!"
Three weeks ago, Five Nigerians were arrested and detained on their way to teach English in Changchun, north east of China! What is their offence? Illegal stay! And this is the same authority who have flagrantly refused Nigerians extension of Visas! Yet, you are not allowed to work! Please, as I am writing this piece, the police in China have denied these guys access to fellow Nigerians here in China! We do not know if these guys are alive! The Embassy is treating this issue with levity! Please, HELP YOUR BROTHERS IN CHINA! WHOEVER YOU ARE! USE WHATEVER CONNECTION YOU HAVE TO ENSURE THESE GUYS ARE ALIVE AND SENT TO NIGERIA! PLEASE DO!
please do something to spread this one day our government will do something abt it.
Dont act unconcerned 'cos one of those captive may be one way or the other related to you. Besides, we are one Nigeria. Thanks
Re: Please Help Nigerians In China! We Are Dying To Go Home! by denuda: 1:50pm On Jan 17, 2008
i feel u, but what do u want us to do,majority of us nairalanders are helpless,pls take heart
Re: Please Help Nigerians In China! We Are Dying To Go Home! by Kashif(m): 2:17pm On Jan 17, 2008
stuck in Egypt. Its a pity sha; God is hearing cry cry
Re: Please Help Nigerians In China! We Are Dying To Go Home! by Kobojunkie: 3:27pm On Jan 17, 2008
Quick Questions:

1) Why China
2) If they were denied visas, why didn't they leave??
3) again, why china?? LMAO!!!
Re: Please Help Nigerians In China! We Are Dying To Go Home! by benedo(m): 4:12pm On Jan 17, 2008
Whoever has ears let them hear,

CHINA is not realy a place for Blacks/Coloured peopple of any stock, the racial discrimination there is so high more than any place on the earth, if u get stuck there u may most likely die from depression from the experience, i have not been there but i have meet a few who have been there,they all have bitter tales of woe to tell, i am telling you now that even if you are there wether you are there thru legit means doesnt matter, The grass is not always greener on the other side ooo, especially in alace like CHINA.
Re: Please Help Nigerians In China! We Are Dying To Go Home! by Bankole01(m): 5:57pm On Jan 17, 2008
Naija people sha. Dem go go hell go live if they are allowed.
China has more than a billion people in there overcrowed cities and shanty towns they are trying to export to other countries. They and the Japanesse have a very bad record of human rights abuses, from their colonization days.

China is trying at this very time, to colonise Nigeria and are export their below standard products and dumping them on Nigerian market.
The largest communist nation in the world, they have an atrocious human rights record towards their own people.
I feel bad for the guys stuck out there. Come back home and start agitating to have Chinese people thrown out of Nigeria.
Chinatown in Nigeria is a bad thing for the country! They will simply overrun the country with their cheap substandard products and people!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Please Help Nigerians In China! We Are Dying To Go Home! by Seun(m): 9:03pm On Jan 17, 2008
If these people are not wanted in China, they should be allowed to leave. cry
Re: Please Help Nigerians In China! We Are Dying To Go Home! by londoner: 9:28am On Jan 18, 2008
How hypocritical of the Chinese, I just got back from Nigeria, and there are quite a few Chinese people there now (enjoying the best of what Nigeria has to offer).
The cheek of it all!
Re: Please Help Nigerians In China! We Are Dying To Go Home! by globalaid(m): 1:05pm On Jan 18, 2008
I just think that it is not good to be feeding people with half truth, the poster is trying to mislead people. it is high time we Nigeria respect other people law, the fact that they overstay their visa means they have break chinese law and i dont think any country in the world tolerate that. There are so many Nigeria all over China doing their legitimate business and at times we are the arthitect of our problems, since i have been here i have never heard them killing anybody for overstay the worst they do is to arrest and put you in prison until you are able to buy ticket to return to your country.
Re: Please Help Nigerians In China! We Are Dying To Go Home! by saha(f): 5:09pm On Jan 18, 2008
Don't believe all posts dig deeper
Re: Please Help Nigerians In China! We Are Dying To Go Home! by londoner: 5:22pm On Jan 18, 2008
In most cases, when people overstay, they are simply deported. Yes, I guess I misunderstood the post. Notwithstanding that, the Chinese are not well known for their adherence to human rights, even with their own people.

Even detainees are supposed to have rights.
Re: Please Help Nigerians In China! We Are Dying To Go Home! by goodguy100(m): 2:03pm On Jan 21, 2008
why china? if you guys want to travel out of the country , go to europe as for me i am in south africa now , l must tell you guys that life here is not easy at all. angry
Re: Please Help Nigerians In China! We Are Dying To Go Home! by kevchina: 1:57am On Oct 21, 2008
I am in china we don't talk about our people bad behaviours in china only the intimidation they are facing. All i know is that any country u are in,obey the law,avoid drug,do good business and nobody will disturb u there.Like i said before about china if u don't have anything doing in china better go home,some people knows what they are doing in china,all man will not make it in asia simple if you can't find your destiny there u leave don't stay there plan to sell drug and when they catch you people will start saying all sort of things they don't know anything about. This is all i have to say.
Re: Please Help Nigerians In China! We Are Dying To Go Home! by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 22, 2008
RUBBISH!!! see what u said, they overstayed!! its against the chinese law now, Your visa is expired and u dont have Work permit and you want to teach!!! NONSENZ, na una cause am, wetin u wan make NAIRALAND ppl do,

Why not go thru the right channeL!! If u abide by the Rules & Regulations dey won't maltreaT u, Our ppl sef dey behave like MONKEY someTImes embarassed That why dem dey treat dem like Animal! lipsrsealed Get ur papers complete n you wont have any problems, lol, MONEY DEY TEACHING FOR CHINA sha, cheesy

GOD HELP THEM! NOTIN TO SAY cry
Re: Please Help Nigerians In China! We Are Dying To Go Home! by ifyalways(f): 6:04am On Oct 23, 2008
God help them sha undecided
Re: Please Help Nigerians In China! We Are Dying To Go Home! by Nobody: 12:15am On Oct 24, 2008
@faakay and kevin

both of u are some kind of niggas that i dont like.i hate pple that act like u r doing here,i could bet anything both of u are not as clean as u r claiming to be here.i presume that u both have paper already fair enough,but that does not make any of u better than those that dont,tell me of any country on earth that could do what chinese gov r doing to our ppl over there.thank god u r in china,bcs pple like u here europe or rica are being discreminated on everyday and they dont even know it,listen i suggest u go and learn about human right,bcs each time i read any of ur post here all i see is pure ignorant and it is so sad to see.
Re: Please Help Nigerians In China! We Are Dying To Go Home! by megastu(m): 10:18am On Oct 24, 2008
I think we should reciprocate to the chinese living here too. That way, if the chinese government become aware of their plight, they will stop meting out such treatment to Nigerians living over there. You need to see chinese people here. Most of them smell, live in crowded houses etc.

But really, i do not know why Nigerians will choose to live in china. Japan is even better.
Re: Please Help Nigerians In China! We Are Dying To Go Home! by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 24, 2008
I think Nigerians are going to China with the hope of cutting out from there, some think it makes visa application into UK/USA/Canada easier.

The second reason why some Nigerian go to China is because of TRAVEL FEVER. Some guys have been frustrated with UK/USA visa denial so they take any offer into any snowy country cheesy.
For me China is even worse than being in Nigeria in terms of survival, you can't work to survive because they are too much. Only someone with sure runs can survive there. I see so many chinese husslers in Naija, tell me why they didn't stay in their country.

Those asian countries are only good for vacation, if you have your money, you can go there, if not, stay here or u roast.

Ask our guys surviving in China and ask them what they do, is either they are scammers/drug dealers. You can't work to earn a living except lecturing english in some schools.

Their babes no get yansh, their men na small prick cheesy I see like 10 of them for Island yesterday, dem just look like pikin wey no form well. With this kinda maltreatment from chinese govt instead of deportation, if one of dem just match my toes, i go give am slap! Bloody CHIN CHONC CHINS cheesy grin

Just that Nigerians are too freaked with anything in a white skin.

China ko, Korea ni grin
Re: Please Help Nigerians In China! We Are Dying To Go Home! by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 24, 2008
@KEVIN

sorry for my lang i do not hate u or anybody is just that i did'nt like the tone of ur post here,i read ur post at the other thread,i think u r a good person but i hate when pple put other ppl down,anyway as for chinese gov they should'nt think everybody from 9ja are criminal beside criminals has right 2.innocent until convicted we are cool cool
Re: Please Help Nigerians In China! We Are Dying To Go Home! by coolzil: 6:35pm On Oct 27, 2008
but really nobody  has answered this question, why do Nigerians pamper and treat foriegn immigrants special in Nigeria while the reverse is mostly the case to our people in diaspora . This make these  people feel as if they are better than us , but when u are in their own land most times they feel u are inferior to them, and the funny thing is that they regard  themselves and other people  from developed countries, though Nigeria still has alot of  economic challenges but  i think we Nigerians  really has to learn how to appreciate ourselves also, more than other so called foreigners no matter where they come from either uk,australia, us, china, western europe e.t.c, dont be suprised if u see an illiterate  from any of these countries being respected and treated special than our  learned person in naija, i think this mentallity should change, cus they are watching us, this is from my  :-own experience embarassed
Re: Please Help Nigerians In China! We Are Dying To Go Home! by markos: 2:50pm On Oct 28, 2008
China, well what can i say, been there with work for 3 weeks last year in Beijing, nice place but can never live there unless on business trips, like someone pointed out, there are far too many, seems some Nigerians will travel anywhere to get that ''overseas status''
Re: Please Help Nigerians In China! We Are Dying To Go Home! by Dend(m): 5:01pm On Oct 28, 2008
Move out ye all,
Re: Please Help Nigerians In China! We Are Dying To Go Home! by Ifygurl: 9:47am On Oct 30, 2008
Find the next plane. Pack your bags and leave, simple as that.

Why China anyway? I heard they hate Black People. Why go there or am i confusing them with Japanese?
Re: Please Help Nigerians In China! We Are Dying To Go Home! by Ifygurl: 9:47am On Oct 30, 2008
Find the next plane.  Pack your bags and leave, simple as that.

Why China anyway?  I heard they hate Black People. Why go there or am i confusing them with Japanese?

(1) (Reply)

Pls Where Can I Get (NOC) No Objection Certificate. / Mozambique Visa / Is Oguta Lake In Imo State The Most Beautiful Natural Spot In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.