Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,705 members, 7,813,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

Pls;help Us Find Out Belvic Global Ventures Whereabout .we Are Dying - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pls;help Us Find Out Belvic Global Ventures Whereabout .we Are Dying (1276 Views)

Atlast Belvic Global Ventures Flown All Their Applicants To Can: / Who Has Travelled To Canada Tru Belvic Global Ventures? / Cheap Traveling Scam - Belvic Global Ventures Rc 822714 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls;help Us Find Out Belvic Global Ventures Whereabout .we Are Dying by KOLLYDAP: 5:33pm On May 18, 2012
Belvic Global Venture is no where to be found.Pls if you know the whereabouts of this Ondo man called Victor Akinkume .Pls help us so that we can alert police or EFCC.Pls we need your direction on this platform so that BP can reduce we are dying really.
Re: Pls;help Us Find Out Belvic Global Ventures Whereabout .we Are Dying by nineville(m): 7:46pm On May 18, 2012
Can u tell us what happened? are u sure u dont need medical attention
Re: Pls;help Us Find Out Belvic Global Ventures Whereabout .we Are Dying by mikkyangel(m): 3:31am On Jun 01, 2012
HERES MESSAGE BELVIC SENT ME WEEKS AGO( One of his staff i guess)

International Head Office;
Belvic Global Ventures LLC RC 635523
Zanath House along Omar Bin Al Khattab Rd
Frij Al Murrar Dairo Dubai, UAE
Tel: +971 42355483 , Mobile: +971 554915889 , Fax: +971 42355489

Have you been able to nab victor? try whatever means you can, he told
his staff to lock up the office that he is coming to put things in
order, they did as he said not knowing his merely decieving them, it
does not cost much to go to Dubai, above is his details....AKINKUNMI
SINA VICTOR is his name, none of his staff is aware of what he did, he
owed them salary TOO.

THIS IS HIS PERSONAL EMAIL ADDRESS akinsin76@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Pls;help Us Find Out Belvic Global Ventures Whereabout .we Are Dying by mikkyangel(m): 3:37am On Jun 01, 2012
Hehe Ninveil, he doesnt need medical attention,....Victor(owner of Belvic) duped over 4000 Nigerians to the tune of about #800,000,000(Eight hundred million naira) claiming that he could help people secure work visas to Canada....all you need do was to pay initial deposit fee of #245,000, you pay the balance when the visa comes out. His advert was on Guardian Newspaper for months.

(1) (Reply)

Work In Al Sharjar Dubai / Italy Tourist Visa Delay / Which Countries Can I Travel To - Building My Travel History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.