Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,180 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Ciara & Bow Wow Break Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ciara & Bow Wow Break Up (82096 Views)

Ciara Spots Another "Olajumoke" In Lagos: Can Lightning Strike TWICE? / Who'z Got Da Sexiest Abs: Bow Wow Or Romeo? / Bow Wow And Ciara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ciara & Bow Wow Break Up by shadex1(m): 2:09am On Apr 15, 2006
Hey peeps,i know some hate to believe it but Ciara & Bow Wow have split.

After dating for nearly a year, it's the end of the road for Ciara and Bow Wow, two of the most successful artists in R&B and hip hop. "Ciara and I have parted ways," Bow Wow tells TEEN PEOPLE. "I wish her all the best."

It appears that the couple did not part friends. Miss Info, a DJ on New York City's Hot 97, first reported that Ciara, 20, and Bow Wow, 19, broke up after he was spotted with another woman in Los Angeles at the beginning of April. While a rep for Ciara originally told TEEN PEOPLE, "Ciara and Bow Wow have been broken up for a while, but their parting was amicable," he later amended his statement to read, "It is confirmed that they broke up recently."

Another rep for Ciara now tells TEEN PEOPLE, "Out of respect for my client's request for privacy at this time, we cannot disclose the reasons for the split, however, can confirm that it did not happen "awhile" ago as reported by various news reports, but very recently and that it was not "amicable." Upon being notified of Ciara's amended statement, Bow Wow's rep had no additional statement or comment on the reports regarding the other woman.

The Atlanta-based couple worked together on the song "Like You," which reached number 3 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart. They would walk the occasional red carpet together with Ciara sporting a large diamond ring on her left hand's ringfinger. The bauble raised eyebrows, but when TEEN PEOPLE asked Bow Wow about its significance in September he said, "It's just a little gift, that's all. Nothing major."

During the same interview with TEEN PEOPLE, Bow Wow made it clear that their relationship was so serious that even their families had become close. "My mother is very supportive of everything I do. She loves Ci [his pet name for Ciara] and Ci loves my mother, so it's a whole other connection," he said. "I never had that father connection until now. So me and Ci's father, we bond a lot. I talk to him on a daily basis."

Ciara, on the other hand, tended to keep quiet about the relationship. "When it comes to that part of my life I am a very private person," she told TEEN PEOPLE last year. "When you have a chance to talk about the business and how good it's going, I definitely take advantage of that,  But when it gets deeper and deeper to the personal, that's when I kind of go down a little bit."

http://www.teenpeople.com/teenpeople/article/0,22196,1181190,00.shtml
http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1528153/20060407/story.jhtml

Re: Ciara & Bow Wow Break Up by hotangel2(f): 2:26am On Apr 15, 2006
u fxxxcking beat me to it.

Well i told y'all it wasnt gon last. She's like his big sister. Like duhh!
Re: Ciara & Bow Wow Break Up by shadex1(m): 2:34am On Apr 15, 2006
Yea.take a look at this pic,it looks more like mother and son

Re: Ciara & Bow Wow Break Up by hotangel2(f): 2:36am On Apr 15, 2006
Talk abt aunty and son.

They just weren't "the couple" for me.
Re: Ciara & Bow Wow Break Up by Grizzly(m): 2:36am On Apr 15, 2006
now y'all just hating,
Ciara aint old for that boi,
about the split,
thats just one more story in celebrity break up,
gimme breaks,
Re: Ciara & Bow Wow Break Up by Rhodalyn(f): 2:39am On Apr 15, 2006
i thk they're just fine for each other
Re: Ciara & Bow Wow Break Up by hotangel2(f): 2:40am On Apr 15, 2006
Grizzly:

now y'all just hating,
Ciara aint old for that boi,
about the split,
thats just one more story in celebrity break up,
gimme breaks,

No hun, i ain't hatin, i said it when they got together that it won't last. They weren't "the couple". As in, they weren't good to look at. The vibe wasnt there, as in, urgh? It was fun while it lasted, but yeah, i saw it coming, and i ain't psychic.
Re: Ciara & Bow Wow Break Up by sade511(f): 3:05am On Apr 15, 2006
About time, they looked liked hot Angel said aunt and nephew. It just doesnt look or feel right.
Re: Ciara & Bow Wow Break Up by hotangel2(f): 3:16am On Apr 15, 2006
lets see the next person they r both going to hook up with.

Bow wow could try christina millian, she's no longer with Nick.

Cece could try, uhmm, Neyo?? Neyo? (i don't want ocho to hear that) That could work?
Re: Ciara & Bow Wow Break Up by shadex1(m): 3:21am On Apr 15, 2006
hot-angel:

lets see the next person they r both going to hook up with.

Bow wow could try christina millian, she's no longer with Nick.

Cece could try, uhmm, Neyo?? Neyo? (i don't want ocho to hear that) That could work?
do you know how old christina milian is?
Re: Ciara & Bow Wow Break Up by Rhodalyn(f): 3:23am On Apr 15, 2006
older than BOW wow
Re: Ciara & Bow Wow Break Up by sade511(f): 3:24am On Apr 15, 2006
Bow Wow cant ever Christina Millian. If she does go with him that would ruin her rep.
Re: Ciara & Bow Wow Break Up by hotangel2(f): 3:26am On Apr 15, 2006
sade511:

Bow Wow can't ever Christina Millian. If she does go with him that would ruin her rep.
lol, her rep? Wat's her rep? j/k.

Anyways i was just mix matching couples dat wont work, since bow and cece didn't work.
Re: Ciara & Bow Wow Break Up by sade511(f): 3:28am On Apr 15, 2006
I get you smiley.
Re: Ciara & Bow Wow Break Up by Bisanke(f): 3:30am On Apr 15, 2006
lol yeah Hot-A 4 example lyke 2 have Bow wow and beyonce 2gether not good at all
Re: Ciara & Bow Wow Break Up by hotangel2(f): 3:36am On Apr 15, 2006
Bisanke:

lol yeah Hot-A 4 example lyke 2 have Bow wow and beyonce 2gether not good at all

DEFFINITELY NOT GOOD!
Re: Ciara & Bow Wow Break Up by Bisanke(f): 3:37am On Apr 15, 2006
lol yup
Re: Ciara & Bow Wow Break Up by shadex1(m): 3:57am On Apr 15, 2006
christina milian is 24,5 years older than bow wow
Re: Ciara & Bow Wow Break Up by Grizzly(m): 4:06am On Apr 15, 2006
love costs a lot,
Christina milan, ?
Re: Ciara & Bow Wow Break Up by hotangel2(f): 4:11am On Apr 15, 2006
:d :d :d
Re: Ciara & Bow Wow Break Up by Z4M4eva(f): 10:03am On Apr 15, 2006
My! It's kinda sad. They looked real Kool together. smiley
Re: Ciara & Bow Wow Break Up by Rhodalyn(f): 1:03am On Apr 17, 2006
dis pic is damn funny cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy mother n son, jst as U guys said! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Ciara & Bow Wow Break Up by sade511(f): 1:05am On Apr 17, 2006
Look at that hieght difference undecided.

Dont tell me I know she's wearing heels.
Re: Ciara & Bow Wow Break Up by Rhodalyn(f): 1:06am On Apr 17, 2006
i knw she's wearing heels cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

yeah!! i thk dat pic is real funny cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ciara & Bow Wow Break Up by Badman888(m): 1:56am On Apr 17, 2006
It wasnt goin to last at all, that pic is funny big time. he is like her child,

she is wearing heels but see bow wows feet he is on his toes and still that difference
Re: Ciara & Bow Wow Break Up by larger20(m): 2:58am On Apr 17, 2006
bow was raising his leg up haha, its funny mother and son
Re: Ciara & Bow Wow Break Up by Hero(m): 5:52am On Apr 17, 2006
Has anyone noticed that,  while the girl can shake a mean tail feather and cut a serious rug, she cant really sing to save her own life. The girl seriously needs to go the Nilly Vanilly (sp) route, cause her vocals are about as tight as a women's puttycat after having popped out about 10 kids. Take a picture, draw a hint.  kiss
Re: Ciara & Bow Wow Break Up by Grizzly(m): 9:38pm On Apr 19, 2006
they've had they fun already, tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ciara & Bow Wow Break Up by beefblaze(m): 5:17pm On Apr 20, 2006
dis is first born sista n last born broda family pic grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ciara & Bow Wow Break Up by eveseh(f): 12:16pm On Apr 23, 2006
the frist day i saw them

i knew that they were going to break up
Re: Ciara & Bow Wow Break Up by shadex1(m): 1:01pm On Apr 23, 2006
ahahhahha, that pic is really funny, lolololol
Re: Ciara & Bow Wow Break Up by eveseh(f): 1:14pm On Apr 23, 2006
it look like mother and sonlol lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dammykrane's Blood-Soaked Cloth After Wizkid Smashed Bottle On His Head (Photo) / Zubby Michael Storms Rachael Okonkwo's Mother's Burial, Sprays Bundles Of Money / Anita Joseph Shows Off Boobs On IG, Fans Blast Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.