Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,466 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Naija Host( Testimonies Please) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Naija Host( Testimonies Please) (2717 Views)

Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever / I Need A Reliable And Affordable Host For Joomla And Wordpress. / I Need A Foreign Web Host That Allow Gtbank Master Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Host( Testimonies Please) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 17, 2008
Hi webmasters
has any one tried the services of naijahost? i want to try their service but i want to be sure that their network is going to live up to expectation.
please for those who have tried it i need your testimonies.
Re: Naija Host( Testimonies Please) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 18, 2008
I recommend http://nairadomains.com , i use them, it works well for me. i withdraw this statement cuz their host is beginning to piss me off.
Re: Naija Host( Testimonies Please) by Babslawale: 7:05pm On Jan 19, 2008
i suggest www.dthosts.com, i ve used them for more than 10 hostings and more than 11/2yrs and no problem and their responses to complaints are fast.
Re: Naija Host( Testimonies Please) by lagoshost(m): 12:13am On Oct 18, 2009
Re: Naija Host( Testimonies Please) by uche1(m): 2:30pm On Oct 18, 2009
lagoshost:

Try www.lagoshost.com

Please any body using lagoshost? i want to use them
Re: Naija Host( Testimonies Please) by DualCore1: 2:44pm On Oct 18, 2009
lagoshost(dot)com hosts its clients on a VPS (virtual private server) from theplanet(dot)com so if you wonno know how reliable they are, first check how reliable theplanet(dot)com is cuz lagoshost(dot)com puts people on their VPS package.

one thing you have to know however is you can never trust unlimited bandwidth and dedicated IP offers from someone hosting people on a VPS.
Re: Naija Host( Testimonies Please) by uche1(m): 3:04pm On Oct 18, 2009
Dual Core:

lagoshost(dot)com hosts its clients on a VPS (virtual private server) from theplanet(dot)com so if you wonno know how reliable they are, first check how reliable theplanet(dot)com is cuz lagoshost(dot)com puts people on their VPS package.

one thing you have to know however is you can never trust unlimited bandwidth and dedicated IP offers from someone hosting people on a VPS.

Thanks Dual Core, whats name of ur site?

lagoshost:

Try www.lagoshost.com

Lagos Host please respond to that ,
Re: Naija Host( Testimonies Please) by Afam4eva(m): 3:25pm On Oct 18, 2009
Try www.internetvisa.net , they're a reliable web host provider.
Re: Naija Host( Testimonies Please) by lagoshost(m): 8:24pm On Oct 18, 2009
Lagos Host please respond to that

Uche1, well I don't really have much to say. But you know if lagoshost.com is hosted on a vps from theplanet that dose not suggest that we also host out clients there.

There is nothing wrong with vps. We have 3 dedicated servers and more than 3 vps we use and we do not only use theplanet.

The important thing is that you get the support you want, when you want it and how you want it and that is what lagoshost.com is doing.

If any one here wants to try www.lagoshost.com just request for a promotional code that will give you a 25% discount and we shall send it to you. You can request for this by sending an sms to 08035921919.

Bye!
Chibueze
Re: Naija Host( Testimonies Please) by DualCore1: 9:13pm On Oct 18, 2009
lagoshost:

Bye!
Chibueze

for good online relations and correspondence a better sign out will be "Best regards", "Regards".
you are asking people to use ur service so dont scare them.

And for the records, nothing wrong with having VPSes i once had them alongside my dedi servers, now they gone as i no long have any real use for them.

Bye!
Dual Core
lol
Re: Naija Host( Testimonies Please) by owner(m): 7:30am On Oct 19, 2009
I will suggest Lagoshost to anybody who need a Reliable and affordable web hosting company. But if u hate reliable and affordable, the lagoshost is ur no 1 enemy. Asap
Re: Naija Host( Testimonies Please) by lagoshost(m): 11:28am On Oct 19, 2009
Friends!

You can now order from LagosHost.Com using "nairaland2" promo code.

This promo code will expire on 23/10/2009 and it is only for webhosting plans.

So go ahead and sign up with lagoshost here: http://www.lagoshost.net/clients/cart.php?gid=1

Remember, we give you the support you need, when you need it and how you need it.
Re: Naija Host( Testimonies Please) by rufaai(m): 11:24pm On Oct 19, 2009
I may only suggest you use http://aimtechng.com, we provide everything you need to manage your websites. You may read about us and our services on our blog as well. http://blog.aimtechng.com
Re: Naija Host( Testimonies Please) by ThatBoy: 11:46am On Oct 28, 2009
most nigeria web hosts are terrible. you need to make careful search so you will not regret why you went for them.
Re: Naija Host( Testimonies Please) by DualCore1: 8:39am On Oct 29, 2009
ThatBoy:

most nigeria web hosts are terrible. you need to make careful search so you will not regret why you went for them.
brotha name names or remain silent. where do you guys churn out these "most most most" statistics from? your mind? or the world in your perspective.
Re: Naija Host( Testimonies Please) by myhouse: 7:21pm On Oct 29, 2009
@Poster,go to my thread,you will see this id unclewebng,i think he if very sincere,,you can check my web www.beyondtuk.com i bought the domain name and space from him

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-334695.0.html
Re: Naija Host( Testimonies Please) by hostmot(f): 9:09pm On Oct 29, 2009
@thatboy
Most Nigerian web hosts are not terrible. Some are, just like there are foreign hosts who are terrible.

For any product or service you will purchase online, it is your responsibility to make proper research and ask questions before making a purchase just like the poster has done.

There are good Nigerian web hosts and their are bad Nigerian web hosts. Whichever you choose depends on your sniff-o-meter.

@poster
Good luck with your search. Try searching old posts concerning hosting on this forum too, you are bound to stumble on a wider range of reviews.

Olawunmi,
Hostmot Sales Rep. (www.hostmot.com)
Re: Naija Host( Testimonies Please) by webpest(m): 2:20am On Oct 30, 2009
Try KITS, its been arround for some while and have good customer support, www.kits-ng.com
Re: Naija Host( Testimonies Please) by lagoshost(m): 5:37pm On Oct 31, 2009
uche1 thank you so much for your orders.

Maybe you will help us to tell the people here about www.lagoshost.com as you are the first client to us from this thread.

You are welcome to lagoshost

For others,
----------------------------------------------------------------
Get FREE .info DOMAIN ON ALL HOSTING PLANS!
OFFER MAY EXPIRE AT ANY TIME. GET YOURS TODAY.

Use this coupon for the free .info: "nairalandinfo"

----------------------------------------------------------------
Re: Naija Host( Testimonies Please) by ThatBoy: 4:30pm On Feb 14, 2010
Dual Core:

brotha name names or remain silent. where do you guys churn out these "most most most" statistics from? your mind? or the world in your perspective.

_________nairahost_______ , web4africa and nairadomains . I have used these three and they piss me off.
Re: Naija Host( Testimonies Please) by DualCore1: 6:41pm On Feb 14, 2010
People need reviews. To give good reviews you have to give account of what happened. Just stating a name is in itself not enough for me if i need these reviews to make a decision.
Re: Naija Host( Testimonies Please) by rufaai(m): 10:16pm On Feb 14, 2010
@ThatBoy: Would like to try on http://aimtechng.com? I believe it would be exemption. #Suggestion!
Re: Naija Host( Testimonies Please) by serverman: 12:16am On Feb 15, 2010
Try http://www.qservers.net - Very good hosts. Based in Ikeja, Allen Avenue. Starter package from N1,500 Linux or Windows.

(1) (Reply)

5-habits You Need To Develop To Grow Your Blog In 2018 / Please Advise On The Best Domain Name And Host For My New Blog. / Earn $10 To $50 Per Day From Seomarts Referral Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.