Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

I Need A Reliable And Affordable Host For Joomla And Wordpress. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need A Reliable And Affordable Host For Joomla And Wordpress. (1932 Views)

Between Blogger And Wordpress, Which Is Better? / Beginners Class For Joomla - Join Now! / Tutorial: Create Templates For Joomla, Drupal, Direct Css-based Templates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Reliable And Affordable Host For Joomla And Wordpress. by sheyguy: 9:16pm On Jan 24, 2012
Hello NLders, I want to host a site deployed with Joomla and Wordpress platform seperately but i don't know much about hosts (especially the reliability and pricing aspect). I need ur guidiance on how to go about this. Are there any Nigerian hosts that can easily accept Naira or i have to go international and do it with a Dollar account? Any additional info will highly appreciated.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Reliable And Affordable Host For Joomla And Wordpress. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 24, 2012
i thnk u might wanna hit Dual Core but others should shud be here to inform you of their services
Re: I Need A Reliable And Affordable Host For Joomla And Wordpress. by freeman191(m): 10:39am On Jan 25, 2012
Just go to sbohost.com/web-hosting/, you can install joomla or wordpress automatically from your cpanel account using fantastico, we accept naira, just pay into our Gtb bank account and within 1hr of payment confirmation, you will get your account set up.
Re: I Need A Reliable And Affordable Host For Joomla And Wordpress. by sheyguy: 10:40am On Jan 25, 2012
@mrperfect, the links in ur post and signature r not opening.
Re: I Need A Reliable And Affordable Host For Joomla And Wordpress. by hostsleek(m): 10:48am On Jan 25, 2012
Try HostSleek Reliable and Affordable
Re: I Need A Reliable And Affordable Host For Joomla And Wordpress. by DualCore1: 10:59am On Jan 25, 2012
Free Domain,
Online Payment (Instant Activation)
Offline Payment (Activated within an hour from confirmation of payment)
24/7 Support
Softaculous (one-click scripts including Joomla and Drupal)

Price starting from 3,500 Naira per year.

www.TruDigits.com

Testimonial
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-840160.0.html
Re: I Need A Reliable And Affordable Host For Joomla And Wordpress. by iGuru1(m): 12:31pm On Jan 25, 2012
Hi, you can try www.centurymegasystem.com their cheapest plan comes with 1 free domain name, and also has free script installer, price starts from $3
Re: I Need A Reliable And Affordable Host For Joomla And Wordpress. by aycamry(m): 9:18am On Jan 29, 2012
for the best hosting services and cheapest price ever, call me on 08020755995 and I assure you of getting the best.
Re: I Need A Reliable And Affordable Host For Joomla And Wordpress. by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 29, 2012
Try out www.Web4africa.net. They've hosted my blog www.smallbusiness.com.ng for 3 years running. They are so reliable.
They have full cpanel features with Fantastico, one click installer for your Joomla or Wordpress.

(1) (Reply)

New Site That Wants To Pay You In Naira For Writing Articles / Youtube, Netflix, Instagram Live Story Clone / IPS Designed Forum Website For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.