Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,137 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

UK Set To Deport A Gay Nigerian Asylum Seeker Who Fled Nigeria 8 Years Ago - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Set To Deport A Gay Nigerian Asylum Seeker Who Fled Nigeria 8 Years Ago (13928 Views)

UK Plans To Deport 29,000 Nigerians / United Kingdom To Deport Nigerians On 24th March 2015 With A Chartered Flight / UK Wants To Deport 5yr Old Nigerian Boy Rafeeq Atanda, Mum Pleads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Set To Deport A Gay Nigerian Asylum Seeker Who Fled Nigeria 8 Years Ago by fortyfeet(m): 11:59am On Oct 06, 2012
Let him come back and learn to live a normal life. Nigeria will forgive him, afterall, how many gays have we convicted. The law is just there written in a book, so, he can as well remain gay and go on hunting hunters.
Safe journey back home!
Re: UK Set To Deport A Gay Nigerian Asylum Seeker Who Fled Nigeria 8 Years Ago by rhymz(m): 12:13pm On Oct 06, 2012
Jason Feather:
I'm amazed & disgusted by some of the comments & homophobia here. I knew homophobia was rife in Nigeria given that the church's in Nigeria are manipulated by right wing homophobic American evangelists & their dollars!

Your emotional outburst is baseless and unfounded.
You do not have to be a Christian to abhor the homosexual lifestyle. Matter of fact, I care little about religion but will not condole homosexual conduct in any form.
And whether you like it or not, it is not allowed by law in Nigeria, your perverse moral rectitude is irrelevant, people make laws to guide their societies, it is not a subject to be left for other people's arbitrary interpretation, no one person or group can arrogate such arbitrariness to themselves be it the church or the people in the west.
Jason Feather:
Many Nigerians claim to be Christian but I can't see any here. Sounds like no one follows the true teachings of Jesus, judge not lest you be judged & love thy neighbour seems to have been missed from your religious teachings!

Last time I checked, the being a christian is not hinged on loving unrepentant homosexuals, paedophiles, rapists, and armed robbers. Can you point out the part in the bible where Christ preached about loving these pervs?
Jason Feather:
Being gay is not a choice in the same way that being left handed or being black or white is not a choice.

greatest lie ever sold by the LGBT pressure group.
It is obvious you have succumbed to unproven assertions of the LGBT group but sorry to punture your soufflé, it is very much a question of choice. Yes, you can choose to be gay or not or why do you think the majority of today's homosexuals were formerly heterosexual males that were busy experimenting with pervert sex that becamr habit. Mr man stop regurgitating the nonsense they feed you on western gay networks, no man is born with homosexual genes and there are no scientific research to back up such claims, if you do, please provide us with such and stop propagating the rubbish you read and hear from political pro-gay organizations.
Jason Feather:
Being gay is not a choice in the same way that being left handed or being black or white is not a choice.

Scientific and medical understanding is that sexual orientation is not chosen, but is the result of a complex interplay of biological and environmental factors leading to a persons sexuality. This is according to all accredited medical organizations around the world from the American Medical Association to The British royal society of psychologists etc

where the hell did you cull up such a BS??
So if tomorrow the American psychology association claims that paedophilia is a normal way of life, and lobbyists and politicians spring into action to convince ppl, it will make it ok and then you will accept, right??
Where lies your sense of decency and logical thinking, ppl should learn where to draw the line abeg!
The same APA that will go to court to seek an injunction to stop psychotherapists of National Association of Research and Treatment of Homosexuality (NARTH) from treating people who experience homosexual feelings but don't want to be tagged as such. Who takes political recommendation of APA seriously outside of America and the europe? When did the western hemisphere become the world? China still engages in heavy reparative therapy for homosexuals, they don't give a 4ck about the political motivated views of APA so abeg talk another thing.
As far as science goes, there's no concrete proof that anyone can be born gay or has some genes that turn them gay later in life. Unless of course, you, Mr Know-it-all have some irrefutable scientific facts to back up your claims, just STHU and yap about things you can understand and defend. It is not a congenital disease whose solution lies in acceptance. A majority of today's homosexuals are nurtured homosexuals that have been encourage by the likes of you.
Jason Feather: Homosexual activity is not unnatural or dysfunctional, research shows that homosexuality is an example of normal variation in human sexuality and is not in and of itself a source of negative psychological effects.

can you please show us this research that makes such claims, I will be very interested to read it and change my views. I am an avid follower of developments in this area myself, I am yet to read anything like excerpt of course the nonsense, unproven claims in pro-gay sites and news outlet.
Allow me to quote Dr. Tahir I. Jaz, M.D., Winnipeg, Canada: "The increasing claims of being " born that way" parallels the rising political activism of gay organisations, who politicise the issue of gay origins . In the 1970s, approximately ten percent of homosexuals claimed to be "born gay" according to a large scale survey....However, in a survey in the 1980s, with the gay rights movement increasingly becoming active, thirty-five percent claimed to be born that way.
Re: UK Set To Deport A Gay Nigerian Asylum Seeker Who Fled Nigeria 8 Years Ago by 9jatatafo(m): 5:30pm On Jul 11, 2014
Some people can do anything to survive. I watched a video where a very able-bodied and beautiful American lady who drives an SUV go to a popular street in New York pretending to be a beggar and destitute. When wants to resume work, she will change her outfit. It is everywhere but we always blow our own (Nigeria) out of proportion.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Official Ibadan Urban, Rural Thread / Any Nigerian In Malaysia?pls Help! / France & Europe: Experience Through The Eyes Of A Nigerian (Photojournal)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.