Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,245 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

College Of Education,agbor. In Affiliation With Delta State University,abraka. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / College Of Education,agbor. In Affiliation With Delta State University,abraka. (13980 Views)

College Of Education,agbor. In Affiliation With Delta State University,abraka. / Delta State University Abraka Admission 2013/2014 / Post Utme Form For B.ed Of Nwafor Orizu Collage Of Education Nsugbe In Affiliation With Unn Is Out(b (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

College Of Education,agbor. In Affiliation With Delta State University,abraka. by HumbleServant(m): 10:09pm On Oct 03, 2012
This is to inform the general public that admission is currently going on at the afforementioned institution. Admission is strictly based on Jamb. Anyone that wrote Jamb can now apply even though u did not fill the school in ur jamb slip, provided u scored 180 and above in ur Jamb. The sales of form teminates on 13th of this month.
It is also imperative i inform u dat the National University Commission (NUC)has approved the programme, as students of the institution will start going for service.
Any question will be highly welcomed. Thanks!
Re: College Of Education,agbor. In Affiliation With Delta State University,abraka. by Ellion(f): 10:18pm On Oct 03, 2012
So college of education don gt cut off mark?u said dy nw go 4 service.my 1st qustn hw sure r u abt d service 2nd qustn wats d course duration 4 any art course
Re: College Of Education,agbor. In Affiliation With Delta State University,abraka. by HumbleServant(m): 10:22pm On Oct 03, 2012
The form is just two thousand naira(#2000) for registration so as to sit for the entrance examination.
Re: College Of Education,agbor. In Affiliation With Delta State University,abraka. by HumbleServant(m): 10:27pm On Oct 03, 2012
Ellion: So college of education don gt cut off mark?u said dy nw go 4 service.my 1st qustn hw sure r u abt d service 2nd qustn wats d course duration 4 any art course
Nice Question! The course duration is 4 yrs. Information about the service(NYSC) was even published in last three weeks vanguard, can't remember d date.
Re: College Of Education,agbor. In Affiliation With Delta State University,abraka. by HumbleServant(m): 10:33pm On Oct 03, 2012
Am not forcing anybody. But anyone who wasn't admitted through the just concluded post utme, can grab the form rather than wasting one year at home. The registration will soon stop. God Bless U!
Re: College Of Education,agbor. In Affiliation With Delta State University,abraka. by Ellion(f): 9:20am On Oct 04, 2012
HumbleServant:
Nice Question! The course duration is 4 yrs. Information about the service(NYSC) was even published in last three weeks vanguard, can't remember d date.
tnks 4 d info bt pls do u knw hw many courses r offered
Re: College Of Education,agbor. In Affiliation With Delta State University,abraka. by HumbleServant(m): 9:36am On Oct 04, 2012
Ellion: tnks 4 d info bt pls do u knw hw many courses r offered
Based on the recent reformation of the programme, NUC approved few courses. Some of the courses approved that i can still remember include: Economics
Social Studies
Agricultural Science
Business Education
Accounting and many other courses. Science courses are still offered. I will update u with the full list as soon as i get to the school. Thanks!
Re: College Of Education,agbor. In Affiliation With Delta State University,abraka. by Ellion(f): 9:26am On Oct 11, 2012
HumbleServant:
Based on the recent reformation of the programme, NUC approved few courses. Some of the courses approved that i can still remember include: Economics
Social Studies
Agricultural Science
Business Education
Accounting and many other courses. Science courses are still offered. I will update u with the full list as soon as i get to the school. Thanks!
tnks though bt i ment 2 ask lik if u knw hw many ''subjects''dat a course lik history n english language dat sum1 is goin to do
Re: College Of Education,agbor. In Affiliation With Delta State University,abraka. by Ellion(f): 9:37am On Oct 11, 2012
Pls can u tel me wen n were i can gt d form n wen r dy wrtin d entrance exams or is it late nw
Re: College Of Education,agbor. In Affiliation With Delta State University,abraka. by Kelvinprinzyy(m): 4:13pm On Oct 11, 2012
Can u give us d skool site? Please
Re: College Of Education,agbor. In Affiliation With Delta State University,abraka. by HumbleServant(m): 4:57pm On Oct 11, 2012
Kelvinprinzyy: Can u give us d skool site? Please
I don't know d site. If u want to buy, come to college of education, agbor. My elder brother registered last week @ d school. God bless!
Re: College Of Education,agbor. In Affiliation With Delta State University,abraka. by HumbleServant(m): 5:01pm On Oct 11, 2012
Ellion: Pls can u tel me wen n were i can gt d form n wen r dy wrtin d entrance exams or is it late nw
D form is still on sale. If u want to buy, u can come over to d sch.
God Bless!
Re: College Of Education,agbor. In Affiliation With Delta State University,abraka. by Ebyprecious(f): 8:49am On Jul 14, 2013
For college of Educatn wl 150 be givn admisn?

(1) (Reply)

Eyenimi Ndimou & Ify Aniebo Shortlisted For London’s Most Innovative Award / My Undergraduate Friend is Depressed About Her CGPA / World Youth Day: 1000 Unilag Students Join Access Bank To Celebrate (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.