Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

How To Apply Blush Without Looking Flushed 1 - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Apply Blush Without Looking Flushed 1 (1457 Views)

... / How To Apply Blush Without Looking Flushed 2 / How Long Can You Go Without Looking In The Mirror? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Apply Blush Without Looking Flushed 1 by PerfectBlend(f): 12:02am On Oct 04, 2012
Blush application is one major makeup technique I find amusing because it leaves lots of ladies looking flushed instead. To flush is to become markedly red in the face and other areas of the skin. Its distinguished from blushing which is usually mild and restricted to the face and cheeks. so I’m going to give a few tips on how to apply blush without looking scary.

Blush helps to make your beautiful face glow. Application is fairly straightforward but it’s important to get it right to avoid over doing the look.
There are a few things to consider when buying the perfect blush to suit you and they are; Your skin type, Your skin tone and the shape of Your face.

For most women, their skin is either oily or dry and as the makeup rule says…. “Your skin type determines the kind of makeup You buy”. This also applies to the blush.
We have the Powder blush, Cream blush and the Gel blush. For obvious reasons, if Your skin is oily its best You stick to the powder and gel blush and the cream blush for people with normal to dry skin.

When choosing the colour of blush that’ll best suit your skin tone, it’s best to select a colour that will accent your existing best facial features and that won’t stand out too much.
Bright red may not look great on a pale person but would be terrific on a bronzed brown skin tone. If you’re pale/light skinned, try a soft pink colour or something with a little tan or brown and for dark skinned ladies, dark pink/fuschia, brown and red will do the trick.
*It is suggested that to select the right colour of blush, make a fist for about ten seconds and the resulting colour on your fingers is the colour that you want to match.

With the few tips I’ve provided, I’m sure it’ll be easy to pick out the best blush type and shade that’ll suit our skin tone. The application process is the most important part because I will have to explain based on each face shape and that will take a lot of reading if I’m to include it in this same post, so I’ll save that till we are able to digest this
Thanks for following my blog and please don’t forget to always leave a comment. Ask questions on anything You don’t understand and I’ll be glad to respond to all Your comments.
…..Mojisola of Perfect Blend~

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Why Did Men Stop Wearing High Heels? / Contact With The Best Nurses Uniform Supplier USA, UK / REVEALED!!! WHY WOMEN WEAR ANKLETS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.