Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,474 members, 7,770,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:22 AM

Can Erros Made On My Data Be Corrected At The Nysc Headquarters? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Can Erros Made On My Data Be Corrected At The Nysc Headquarters? (4390 Views)

Shocking Photos From The NYSC Camp In Kwara / ABSU And Other Schools Have Started Pasting There Corrected Error List / Open Letter To NYSC: Where Is The Orientation In The NYSC Camps? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Erros Made On My Data Be Corrected At The Nysc Headquarters? by ay0201(m): 6:47am On Oct 04, 2012
Fellow naira landers, i need your advice. The batch c 2012 correction list was pasted in my school last friday and only got to know about the mistakes made with my data on sunday. I narrowly missed out on making the correction in school cos the person in charge already took the list to the nysc headquarters in abuja by the time i got to school on the 3rd october. Please, i need advice about what to do to correct the mistakes. Can i get the mistake corrected at the nysc headquarters? Pls help with your advice, i can not afford to miss going with this batch. Thank you v ery much.
Re: Can Erros Made On My Data Be Corrected At The Nysc Headquarters? by Akieagle: 11:48am On Oct 04, 2012
I don't think soo
Re: Can Erros Made On My Data Be Corrected At The Nysc Headquarters? by mimikevin: 1:11am On Oct 05, 2012
Yes It can be corrected inside d camp. U Will be giving. A lot of forms2 fill in camp, jst have 2 be putting Ur correct data and it will be changed 4rm there. I have d same problem but am not bothered about It
Re: Can Erros Made On My Data Be Corrected At The Nysc Headquarters? by ay0201(m): 5:27am On Oct 05, 2012
mimikevin: Yes It can be corrected inside d camp. U Will be giving. A lot of forms2 fill in camp, jst have 2 be putting Ur correct data and it will be changed 4rm there. I have d same problem but am not bothered about It
aiit, thanks
Re: Can Erros Made On My Data Be Corrected At The Nysc Headquarters? by JustSkb: 6:50am On Dec 02, 2022
NYSC: 2022 BATCH C I & C II

For:
- Direct posting
- Relocation
- PPA
Payment on approval.

Call/Whatsapp:

Group link: https:///LY87EV9BaSo6Snh96HN2F5

(1) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch B Stream 1 And Stream 2 Official Passing Out Date revealed / NYSC Batch B 2017 Things You should know / NYSC: ‘Don’t Send Our Children To Death Zone’ - UNILAG Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.