Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,579 members, 7,955,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:45 PM

Hilarious! See What These Two Corpers Were Caught Doing In The Staff Room(photo) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Hilarious! See What These Two Corpers Were Caught Doing In The Staff Room(photo) (4485 Views)

Only Two Corpers Served In A Jigawa Local Government (Photos) / Two Corpers Die In Accident On Taraba-Benue Road (Graphic Photos) / Photo Of Two Corpers Kissing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious! See What These Two Corpers Were Caught Doing In The Staff Room(photo) by inspire700(m): 1:20pm On Oct 18, 2016
Nysc year of service is a whole calendar year of selfless service to humanity in different fields and places across Nigeria. we all who are corp members are in different PPAs (Place of primary assignment) currently and doing our best to see how Nigeria can be better by our efforts of great service to Nigeria but these two corp members said to themselves that "all work and no rest is suicide". see for yourself in the photo below.

SOURCE: http://www.gistpark.com/2016/10/hilarious-see-what-these-two-corpers.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious! See What These Two Corpers Were Caught Doing In The Staff Room(photo) by ademasta(m): 1:22pm On Oct 18, 2016
Make dem die?

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious! See What These Two Corpers Were Caught Doing In The Staff Room(photo) by yarimo(m): 1:26pm On Oct 18, 2016
Op how do you want us to believe they are corpers and not you and your girlfriend sleeping on duty?

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious! See What These Two Corpers Were Caught Doing In The Staff Room(photo) by inspire700(m): 1:51pm On Oct 18, 2016
ademasta:
Make dem die?

i tire o...they needed rest jare. me sef dey tire sometimes to teach these kids here for benin wey me dey serve. lolz

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious! See What These Two Corpers Were Caught Doing In The Staff Room(photo) by inspire700(m): 1:52pm On Oct 18, 2016
yarimo:
Op how do you want us to believe they are corpers and not you and your girlfriend sleeping on duty?

lols.....they are corpers serving at kogi state. i serve currently at Benin. the pix was taken by Godwin james my coursemate who happens to be their colleague in the same PPA. lols. my dear the work no easy.
Re: Hilarious! See What These Two Corpers Were Caught Doing In The Staff Room(photo) by ademasta(m): 2:03pm On Oct 18, 2016
inspire700:

i tire o...they needed rest jare. me sef dey tire sometimes to teach these kids here for benin wey me dey serve. lolz
No mind Op jare... Corpers cannot come and go and die and kill themselves abeg grin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious! See What These Two Corpers Were Caught Doing In The Staff Room(photo) by inspire700(m): 2:13pm On Oct 18, 2016
ademasta:

No mind Op jare... Corpers cannot come and go and die and kill themselves abeg grin

abi o....lolz

1 Like

Re: Hilarious! See What These Two Corpers Were Caught Doing In The Staff Room(photo) by ademasta(m): 2:14pm On Oct 18, 2016
inspire700:

abi o....lolz
The Op himself grin
Re: Hilarious! See What These Two Corpers Were Caught Doing In The Staff Room(photo) by DTOBS(m): 7:54pm On Oct 18, 2016
Man no fit die nah
Re: Hilarious! See What These Two Corpers Were Caught Doing In The Staff Room(photo) by NwaliE01: 9:15pm On Oct 25, 2016
Wetin una wan make dem do?
Make dem go cut grass for school?
Them dey enjoy there break period abeg. Ciesters is good for body.
Re: Hilarious! See What These Two Corpers Were Caught Doing In The Staff Room(photo) by jwax: 9:45pm On Oct 25, 2016
am among those goin to camp next month.

have worked as a teacher for close to 2years now.
teaching is fun and enjoyable. as a teacher, I do sleep like hell even though I enter class at most 3 times in a day.

me no send them. once am done with preparing my lesson notes, I bow my head n sleep, once its 2pm I carry my life and leave the school.

all day work and no sleep makes you a jackie

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Batch B "SORRY! YOU ARE NOT IN THIS STREAM" Check Your States Now For FREE / NYSC - A Useless And Worthless Program That Has Outlived Its Relevance / Mohammed Jammal Makes History As “first White Nigerian To Take Part In NYSC”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.