Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,808 members, 7,827,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Recharge Card Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Recharge Card Business (1705 Views)

Recharge Card Business / Mtn, Glo And Zain Printing Recharge Card Business / Starting A Recharge Card Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recharge Card Business by idlaw2k3(m): 11:37am On Oct 04, 2012
Hello,
I have gone through a lot of write-ups on recharge card printing business which turned out to be trash!
It makes no sense to buy a machine that prints out a few recharge cards of low denomination that you will sell to your neigbours, classmates or colleagues. How much will you make? Have you ever wondered why major subdealers dont print thier own recharge cards?
I will explain two ways you can make a good returns on your investment in recharge card business in my next post
Re: Recharge Card Business by prosper86: 11:58am On Oct 04, 2012
idlaw2k3: Hello,
I have gone through a lot of write-ups on recharge card printing business which turned out to be trash!
It makes no sense to buy a machine that prints out a few recharge cards of low denomination that you will sell to your neigbours, classmates or colleagues. How much will you make? Have you ever wondered why major subdealers dont print thier own recharge cards?
I will explain two ways you can make a good returns on your investment in recharge card business in my next post
Please I'm waiting for ur nxt post,cos I want to go into it.thanks a lot.
Re: Recharge Card Business by idlaw2k3(m): 12:22pm On Oct 04, 2012
Recharge card sales is one of the cheapest and most lucrative business anyone can do.
You can start with just N20,000 and grow from there.
Two methods of making cool cash in this business is through card sales and VTU sales.
Card sales.
To start card sales, find a good dealer and register with him. In Abuja dealers are Don-P, ALLENSAR INFINITY, GLOVIC ETC.
Approach at least 100 recharge card sales outlets and call centers those who sell at home office etc. Offer to bring the recharge cards to them in their premises at the same rate they buy with their subdealers.
Remember the profit lies in the spread. Nobody likes stress, if they accept, supply them the cards they want promptly.
Eg if you supply 100 outlets and they buy say N5,000 worth of cards each from you daily that is N500,000 worth of cards you would be selling each day. The profit is usually 1.5%-2% Which translates to N7,500 to N10,000. Daily Profit!. Its hard work yes but is it rewarding yes. I know people who make N30,000 on a daily basis with this business. They employ people and pay them N25,000 every month to supply their customers. The next type VTU would be in my next post.
Re: Recharge Card Business by tochinolly: 12:37pm On Oct 04, 2012
Pls who are the dealers in lagos becos I want to go into the business, repy pls
Re: Recharge Card Business by idlaw2k3(m): 5:03pm On Oct 04, 2012
tochinolly: Pls who are the dealers in lagos becos I want to go into the business, repy pls
Sorry i am not based in lagos but to find a dealer is quite easy. Look on the printed recharge card. You will see the name of the dealer printed on it.
Re: Recharge Card Business by legalwealth(m): 5:59pm On Oct 04, 2012
OP is right but I do say this as I said in this FREE Recharge Card Biz Tutorial group at

http:///358560807555986

That the reason those who started could not make the money are: faulty marketing strategies and leadership skill.
Marketing is the "Livewire" of any thriving business. It is not enough to have the money
to invest and printing enough vouchers.
You can print #100,000.00 worth of vouchers now and still be broke. What is the point? You must get your marketing and leadership skill right.

Leadership is all about influence and managing relationship with your
customers while marketing is about attracting potentials customers.

1 Like

Re: Recharge Card Business by legalwealth(m): 6:04pm On Oct 04, 2012
tochinolly: Pls who are the dealers in lagos becos I want to go into the business, repy pls

1.RINGO TELECOMS located at Allen Avenue(Tantaliz er, Building, second floor), ikeja, Lagos
2.PREPAID NIGERIA Penth House, 5th floor, 6-8 new isheri road, Ikeja Lagos state and many others but you can put your search through on big G to know more about them but do you know what?
Don't rush there now as YOU might be dissapointed by them as they may not have your time now as they are most secretive and busy as they do not just want
to start selling to anyone as we do as well but because we are here to tutor you and finally hold you by hand showing how to start this business I repeat even without you paying N10,000 or N15,000 and many other opportunities like how to start this business without neccessarily having your own PC,Printer,low internet cost,no need of any
technical requirement and many more.
What do you think about my last sentence in this post.
YOU like it? If you do,I will like you to shout HURRAY!
Re: Recharge Card Business by tochinolly: 8:17pm On Oct 04, 2012
HURRAY old
Re: Recharge Card Business by legalwealth(m): 8:45pm On Oct 04, 2012
tochinolly: HURRAY old

Which one is HURRAY plus the old?
Re: Recharge Card Business by netawuf: 11:28pm On Oct 04, 2012
pls i need d software and d manual
Re: Recharge Card Business by legalwealth(m): 2:59am On Oct 05, 2012
netawuf: pls i need d software and d manual
With the latest development,you do not to bother yourself about software or manual like that but read the FREE tutorials posted on
http:///358560807555986 by requesting to join the group as it is FREE to join.

Moreso,where is your location?
Re: Recharge Card Business by netawuf: 6:10pm On Oct 05, 2012
ikoyi lagos.
Re: Recharge Card Business by kenlite: 6:13am On Oct 06, 2012
Thanks mahn, its a good write up
Re: Recharge Card Business by kenlite: 7:58am On Oct 06, 2012
Can i ask u a question?

(1) (Reply)

Sesame Seed Urgently Needed / As A Graduate, What Company Can I Start With N500k? / Work At Home (football Analysis)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.