Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Ireland Colleges.. Requirement By The Embassy For Student Please Advise - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ireland Colleges.. Requirement By The Embassy For Student Please Advise (759 Views)

Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July / I Was Denied Visa At French Embassy For This Reason.... / *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ireland Colleges.. Requirement By The Embassy For Student Please Advise by chatmate: 12:44pm On Oct 04, 2012
i want to apply to a college in ireland. i need advise they ask me to pay full tuition fees but about the sponsors.. i dont know if its like uk, where i will look for atleast minimum of 2m to put into an account from sponsors for 28days or am i going to submit sponsors documents of company, jobs then bank statement along with my bank statement.
pls obviously i need documents to submit with the admission letter and toefl . documents require by the embassy for study permit.. pls advise
Re: Ireland Colleges.. Requirement By The Embassy For Student Please Advise by dotcomnamename: 10:44am On Oct 16, 2012
chatmate: i want to apply to a college in ireland. i need advise they ask me to pay full tuition fees but about the sponsors.. i dont know if its like uk, where i will look for atleast minimum of 2m to put into an account from sponsors for 28days or am i going to submit sponsors documents of company, jobs then bank statement along with my bank statement.
pls obviously i need documents to submit with the admission letter and toefl . documents require by the embassy for study permit.. pls advise

You need Vicjustice. He's in Ireland. Though am in Ireland too, but i'm sick of INIS requirements.. Vicjustice pls help him out.. grin
Re: Ireland Colleges.. Requirement By The Embassy For Student Please Advise by chatmate: 12:22pm On Oct 16, 2012
pls do help me out.. they want me to pay school fees and what are the requirement for embassy pls.. also is IBAT college and dorset ok? hw much is require to be in the statement. thanks

(1) (Reply)

N50 Million Fraud:richard Mofe Damijo (RMD), On The Run / Please Experts Kindly Explain Italian Tourist Visa / Pls Help On My Travelling Process For Visiting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.