Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

If It's All Lies - How Come Witches Tremble? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If It's All Lies - How Come Witches Tremble? (1425 Views)

Do You Actually Believe In The Existence Of Witches And Wizards? / Christians Singing 'Who Makes Nations Tremble?' Moment Earthquake Rocked Nepal / Even If It's All Lies ..... Can It Be Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If It's All Lies - How Come Witches Tremble? by OmoAlata(f): 1:26pm On Oct 04, 2012
Reading various threads on Nairaland got me pondering. I've been reading about the imported religion, white man's lies and other thrashy things written about Christ but if it's all lies, if it has no substance in it, if the name of Jesus is not above every other name, how come when you mention the name of Jesus to a witch, they tremble wink And I've got one (witch) nearer home so know what I'm talking about grin

No other name mentioned has such impact!!

4 Likes

Re: If It's All Lies - How Come Witches Tremble? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 04, 2012
You need to expand your knowledge...

Thread link: Here

bindex:
I just got back to nigeria about 6 weeks ago, and all i see is "demonic forces" in action every where i went.

I visited my girl's house and discovered that her 14 years old younger brother was attacked by evil spirits, he was taken to a prayer house where he still is as at now, we payed him a visit and during our visit i talked to him about how he felt and what was really wrong with him, he told me that he see things and hears voices most especially when he is in the dark that he wouldnt want to discuss with me, he urged me to just continue to pray for him.

I visited kano(my home state) i was born a muslim but we converted to christainity when my mum decided to convert to her previous religion after the death of my dad(she became a muslim after they got married) and in kano i experienced the same thing.

[b]I visited my moslem relatives on the other end (I still lie to them that I am a muslim to gain acceptance) and experienced the same thing, there was a girl who is a relative of a wife of my cousin, she was attacked by Aljanu (evil spirits ), and was brought to a mallam who lives in my cousins vicinity, we took the girl there and the mallam began to pray for her using the [/b]Koran, once he started praying for her she began to scream, cry and roll on the floor, she begged them to stop reading the Koran and promised to leave the young lady alone and never to return, they asked the so called Aljani what his name was, his age, where he came from and the reason he got hold of the young girl, the girl said somethings and continued to shout and scream when ever the mallam read the verses from the Koran, the young girl kept saying things that were not very clear and of no particular meaning, she was speaking in tongues the way christains do, in short it was really a DRAMICTIC scene, having been brought up as a muslim i had witnessed such events about twice or trice when i was a kid but it was really strange and eerie since i no longer believe in islam and had never witnessed such a thing for a very long time.

Pastor AIO: Why don't Aljanu and various djinns possess christians. Why don't satanic demons possess buddhists? Why doesn't Sango possess moslems, only arabic sounding spirit? I think if we can answer these then we'll have made great strides to answering the main question.

ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION
wirinet: This is a very interesting topic, it is a pity i have not have the time to make my contributions up till now.

As i have always tried to explain on this forum, OUR  BELIEFS  IS A PRISON FOR OUR MINDS AND EVEN OUR BODIES, once inside this prison, escape is virtually impossible.

A person who beliefs in virgin mary long and strong enough will see virgin mary as imagined by him or her.

A person who beliefs strong enough in Jesus, will see jesus, blood, wounds and all, as imagined by him or her, they might even hear his voice with messages of what we want to hear.

Same goes for the moslems, hindus, buddhist, sango worshipers, etc, that is why people had adhered to these religions for thousands of years. They see what they want to see and hear.

Same goes for demons, witches, jinns, etc, if you believe and fear a demon stong enough, it will actually start affecting you.

The saddest one to me is the pentecostal pastors, they get the vulnerable followers to believe in them so much, that they (the followers) are totally helpless, physically, mentally and spiritually without these pastors. I use to have a girlfriend that was a "Lord's Chosen" and she used to have all sorts of "spiritual attacks" (headaches, stomach pains, etc) and her instant cure was the Hankerchief from the church that has been blessed by the general overseer. (the hanky cost 150 each and it is the plain white hanky we buy in go-slow for 40 naira). As soon as she put the hanky in the pain area, she gets cured instantly and miraculously.
When i attended church with her, immidiately the" fire prayer starts", should would be rolling all over the floor. I have always wondered the purpose of all these.
Anyway, it took me over two years before i was able to break her dependence on the pastor. I did it by explanation and education. She even stopped attending church altogether, but she stopped having the spiritual attacks. Sorry for the digression folks.

I have been an atheist for about 30 yrs and i have never had any spiritual attack, save the problem of trying to get up after sleeping (which some call incubus) during my teens, which a lot of people term spiritual attack, but i later learn that it happens to most teens and youths. It was a big problem to me then, but me being a practical person, learnt to undersand it and even induce and control it.

So my conclusion is you see what you want to see

2 Likes

Re: If It's All Lies - How Come Witches Tremble? by OmoAlata(f): 4:10pm On Oct 04, 2012
musKeeto: You need to expand your knowledge...

The saddest one to me is the pentecostal pastors, they get the vulnerable followers to believe in them so much, that they (the followers) are totally helpless, physically, mentally and spiritually without these pastors.

This is why I love the MFM church. No pastor will pray or fast for you. You have to do it yourself. You are given the prayer points relating to your problem, and the rest is up to you wink
Re: If It's All Lies - How Come Witches Tremble? by mkmyers45(m): 6:40pm On Oct 04, 2012
Omo Alata:

This is why I love the MFM church. No pastor will pray or fast for you. You have to do it yourself. You are given the prayer points relating to your problem, and the rest is up to you wink
Has a simple prayer killed the witch yet?
Re: If It's All Lies - How Come Witches Tremble? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 04, 2012
mkmyers45: Has a simple prayer killed the witch yet?
Personally, Im shocked that's all she got from the post.

like the Bible says, they have eyes but cannot see.

1 Like

Re: If It's All Lies - How Come Witches Tremble? by OmoAlata(f): 8:34pm On Oct 04, 2012
musKeeto:
Personally, Im shocked that's all she got from the post.

like the Bible says, they have eyes but cannot see.

I read everything you spewed out. Did I have to comment on every point. KMT lipsrsealed
Re: If It's All Lies - How Come Witches Tremble? by Nobody: 4:16am On Oct 05, 2012
Omo Alata:

I read everything you spewed out. Did I have to comment on every point. KMT lipsrsealed
They have eyes but cannot see.
Re: If It's All Lies - How Come Witches Tremble? by MacDaddy01: 6:20am On Oct 05, 2012
Funny, you dont hear of witches in the UK anymore since the turn of 20th century and secular laws and technology.

Excuse me, but any witch trembling is a lie. It is all acting with actors and actresses to decieve the church members. Witches do not exist. Any babalawo you meet is a fraud they act all spiritual but it is a gimmick to push people into fearing and respecting them. Why are the babalawos never rich?

If you still believe in witches, how did our forefathers stop itches before foreigners brought christianity to Nigeria? Afterall, tales of witches are all in our tribal folklore. How come they didnt need Jesus name to stop witches from killing them?
Re: If It's All Lies - How Come Witches Tremble? by Sweetnecta: 4:35pm On Oct 05, 2012
@Omo Alata:
Quran 19 Verse 83; Do you not see that We have sent the devils upon the disbelievers, inciting them to [evil] with [constant] incitement?

Allah has allowed primarily the disbelievers [and even the hypocrites] to the whims of the devils; satan and his legions. The effect could be as obvious as disbelieving in God [His Existence, making Him a tribal God or multiple head God, or even having representatives, like idols, etc] and as confusing as in being possessed by jinn.

In all my years on this earth, in spite of my mistakes daily, I put all my hopes in God, betting 100% on Him. Neither have I seen any jinn telling me he is Jesus nor have i hallucinated that there is something inside me except my internal organs and I have not asked anyone for nothing of the unknown.

sisi, did you remember the girl adegboye slapped saying she was a witch for Jesus? did she shake at the mentioned of any name?
Re: If It's All Lies - How Come Witches Tremble? by MacDaddy01: 4:41pm On Oct 05, 2012
Sweetnecta: @Omo Alata:

Allah has allowed primarily the disbelievers [and even the hypocrites] to the whims of the devils; satan and his legions. The effect could be as obvious as disbelieving in God [His Existence, making Him a tribal God or multiple head God, or even having representatives, like idols, etc] and as confusing as in being possessed by jinn.

In all my years on this earth, in spite of my mistakes daily, I put all my hopes in God, betting 100% on Him. Neither have I seen any jinn telling me he is Jesus nor have i hallucinated that there is something inside me except my internal organs and I have not asked anyone for nothing of the unknown.

sisi, did you remember the girl adegboye slapped saying she was a witch for Jesus? did she shake at the mentioned of any name?

What avery intolerant statement towards disbelievers. angry angry angry
Re: If It's All Lies - How Come Witches Tremble? by Sweetnecta: 9:32pm On Oct 05, 2012
^^abdulsleek is complaining. are you ever satisfied at anything, anything at all?

you make intolerable statement about God, i simply respond to you.
i wrote what your state is with satan, you are complaining.
it seems as if you believe that satan exist and you are concerned of being cozy with him?
Re: If It's All Lies - How Come Witches Tremble? by MacDaddy01: 9:34pm On Oct 05, 2012
Sweetnecta: ^^abdulsleek is complaining. are you ever satisfied at anything, anything at all?

you make intolerable statement about God, i simply respond to you.
i wrote what your state is with satan, you are complaining.
it seems as if you believe that satan exist and you are concerned of being cozy with him?

Who is this Abdulsleek? Is he a sleeky muslim or what? wink

Anyways, I have not made any intolerant comment on this thread. Try again
Re: If It's All Lies - How Come Witches Tremble? by Sweetnecta: 11:09pm On Oct 05, 2012
try again, abdulsleek. the first trial at denial is an epic fail.

intolerable statement against Almighty God may not be on this thread.

but on nl, yes. in your life, the mere claim that God does not exist amount to the most intolerable and you should be banned out of england.
Re: If It's All Lies - How Come Witches Tremble? by MacDaddy01: 5:59am On Oct 06, 2012
Sweetnecta: try again, abdulsleek. the first trial at denial is an epic fail.

intolerable statement against Almighty God may not be on this thread.

but on nl, yes. in your life, the mere claim that God does not exist amount to the most intolerable and you should be banned out of england.

You are seriously mad. you know that about 35% of British are atheists or irreligious. You are the one intolerant against them.

Sicko.

over 30 million Americans are atheist
Re: If It's All Lies - How Come Witches Tremble? by swtchicgurl: 12:18pm On Oct 22, 2012
OP, omo alata, pls hold on to your God, the God of MFM.. don't let anyone here tell u otherwise!

God is good!
Re: If It's All Lies - How Come Witches Tremble? by OmoAlata(f): 5:12pm On Oct 22, 2012
swtchicgurl:

God is good!

All the time grin
Re: If It's All Lies - How Come Witches Tremble? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 11:51pm On Oct 25, 2012
witches are afraid of Jesus because they know all too well that there always is a spare can of petrol and broken bottles in the house of every Jesus Freak and God has commanded .. suffer not a witch to live grin grin grin grin
Re: If It's All Lies - How Come Witches Tremble? by OmoAlata(f): 6:19am On Oct 26, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt: .. suffer not a witch to live grin grin grin grin

With all the atrocities witches commit, that is not a bad command grin
Re: If It's All Lies - How Come Witches Tremble? by pastormustwacc: 6:28am On Oct 26, 2012
Omo Alata:

With all the atrocities witches commit, that is not a bad command grin
So, it is not possible for a witch to become a christian? Back then, they did not have the name of Jesus and baptism of the holy spirit.
[s]And no one has taught them how to send out the WINCH spirit with a dirty slap.[/s]

(1) (Reply)

For Catholics: I Worship Mary!!! / My Shiloh 2014 Testimonies / What Religion Do You Practice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.