Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,443 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Urgent Help Request From All Undergraduates And Graduates!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Urgent Help Request From All Undergraduates And Graduates!!! (537 Views)

National Open University Of Nigeria Law Students And Graduates. / Gej Orders Compulsory Entrepreneurship Course For All Undergraduates / Computer Science Students And Graduates, Lets Meet Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Help Request From All Undergraduates And Graduates!!! by amucheJah: 4:17pm On Oct 04, 2012
Can anyone help me here? Urgently need assistance!
Deadline for my project is counting..Am to gather statistics on universities and their grading system.
Please guys can you share how your own school calculates
their GPA and CGPA?
Does your school use the 5.0 grading system or the 7.0 grading system?
I mean if the maximum GPA you can get is 5.0, then your school operates the 5.0 grading system..
e.g if A has a grade point of 5.0,etc
or mayb the 7.0 grading system.
how is the GPA calculated for your school?
how is the CGPA calculated?
Re: Urgent Help Request From All Undergraduates And Graduates!!! by amucheJah: 4:19pm On Oct 04, 2012
already have for say 5 schools out of the 117 universities in nigeria,
so I need everyone's assistance here. Don't want to outsource this project
to anyone, would always remain grateful if help is rendered!!
Great thanks to you alll for your anticipated assistance!

(1) (Reply)

Does Life Offers Everyone Equal Opportunity / Delsu Admission List For 2012/2013 / Unilag Diploma Foundational Programme.finance Department.let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.