Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,596 members, 7,847,511 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:24 PM

Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? - Music/Radio (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? (89827 Views)

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (83) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by djcrucifix(m): 3:28pm On Mar 11, 2008
anaconda by d'banj
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by iice(f): 2:01pm On Mar 13, 2008
Emmy Rossum's Album - Inside out. . .purrrfect for my current mood grin grin grin
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by mukina2: 9:15pm On Mar 13, 2008
Angel ~ Alonso kiss
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by mystikal(m): 12:00am On Mar 14, 2008
Mika - Relax
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by chiogo(f): 3:04am On Mar 15, 2008
I'm grown------->Tiffany evans ft. bow wow
Shawty get loose----> Lil' mama ft Chris brown/t-pain
Love in this club---------> Usher ft young jeezy
The way that i love u------> Ashanti
No air------> Jordin sparks ft chris brown
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by Owoayo(m): 4:35am On Mar 15, 2008
Bleeding Love - Leona Lewis

Hot Song!!
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by doctor(m): 9:20am On Mar 15, 2008
Kat Deluna - Am I Dreaming

Showa (rmx) - Sheyman ft G Clef

Good Boy - Essence

Lupe Fiasco - Superstar (rmx)

Me - Erykah Badu

I can't Wait - Usher

I'd Rather - Three six Mafia
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by iice(f): 6:17pm On Mar 16, 2008
Rock wit U - Janet Jackson
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by RNBqueen(f): 6:31pm On Mar 16, 2008
Janet jackson_Feedback
Colbie caillat_ Bubbly
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by mohawkchic(f): 7:44pm On Mar 16, 2008
~Chasing Pavement~ Adele ~ I find myself hummin/singin the song more often than i'd like to admit grin
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by TheSly: 7:57pm On Mar 16, 2008
Gongo aso. . .Kutupu ahu!!! anywhere i dey!!!
Eni seh bi Oyo lari. . .Oyo o se bi baba enikan!. . .
Gongo aso tin ba shile. . .Gongo aso if i buy bentley! tongue

Gongo Aso. . . 9ce. . . Fantastic beat!!. . .this would be the 4899 times im listening to it cheesy
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by mystikal(m): 11:18pm On Mar 16, 2008
@ mohawkchic
nice song, love tht song by Adele!, U chasing Pavements? lol

Feeling Sound Sultan's "Area" @ the moment
Wow by Kylie Minogue
Roc Boys by Jay Z
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by TheSly: 1:23am On Mar 17, 2008
Apologize. . . . . . .One republic & Timberland!
Fat Joe & J-holiday. . . .I wont tell

Chris Brown. . . . With You
RiHana. . . . . Rehab!
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by iice(f): 3:12am On Mar 17, 2008
Popstar - some dude lol (A parody of Nickelback's Rockstar) grin grin
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by mohawkchic(f): 5:29am On Mar 17, 2008
~Lol mystical,you know wuts its like hearing a new song almost everywhere you go,it kinda stucks in your head N before you know it you're hooked,especially if its good song!! Its catchy N a new sound to the usual mubo jambo,dunno about chasing pavements thu tongue

~Still stuck on Alicia Keys ~No One~got it as my ringtone evn so you bet am addicted grin
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by OpeLovely(f): 10:35am On Mar 18, 2008
Jailer by Asa

Subway (Track 4) by Asa

Feedback by Janet Jackson

More than a Woman and I Miss You by Aaliyah

Leather so soft by Lil Wayne & Birdman

Moneymaker by Ludacris & Pharrell
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by phantah(f): 1:07pm On Mar 18, 2008
Lagi Mo - Rooftop MCs
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by nayalee(m): 3:01pm On Mar 18, 2008
OLOLUFE by WANDE COAL
LAGI MO BY ROOFTOP MCS
BOOTY CALL BY MO HITS
PROMISE YOU BY JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by dodua(f): 5:11pm On Mar 18, 2008
[color=#990000][/color]My song of the moment is definiteely ASA's FIRE ON THE MOUNTAIN grin then FANTASIA's WHEN I SEE YOU
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by Novacaine(m): 7:30pm On Mar 22, 2008
Cant wait -Akon
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by bluesky4(f): 8:16pm On Mar 30, 2008
gongo aso - 9ice
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by benedo(m): 1:45pm On Mar 31, 2008
JULE- 9ICE

KASA FINAL -9ICE

PHOTOCOPY- 9ICE

, BACARDI,HENNESSY, DAT KIN THING!
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by Moyola(f): 1:59pm On Mar 31, 2008
Touch my Body - Mariah Carey
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by Modups1(f): 9:59am On Apr 01, 2008
no air by jordin sparks & chris brown
gongo aso & photocopy by 9ice
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by tRoOE(f): 4:36am On Apr 02, 2008
x-project- lori le (lol that was my party jam during xmas in Naija)

sisi ologe kilo desire?
so fun mi tori mo wa on fire?

o ti le bobo yi otie le
wo bo se fese hale hale ni waju omoge

ti won mota
ti won si gon ga ti won ba demo

sisi ologe, ki lo di saya??
o tie le, bobo yi, o tie le
wo bo shen fese pale pale niwaju omoge!!!

Gongo Aso - 9ice kiss kiss

Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by lucabrasi(m): 6:19am On Apr 02, 2008
9ice!!!!gongo aso, you no understand
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by fataiiyo(m): 8:46am On Apr 02, 2008
9ice, party rider
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by topilobaba(m): 9:49am On Apr 02, 2008
Omo, who love the new album of Nice, Gongo aso, i love the track street credibility
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by chiogo(f): 10:29pm On Apr 04, 2008
The boss----------> Rick Ross ft. T-pain
Hostile gospel(deliver us)--------->Talib kweli
I'm grown------> Tiffany Evans ft. Bow wow
No air-------> Jordin Sparks ft. Chris Brown
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by almondjoy(f): 6:36am On Apr 07, 2008
Italia------------------------------------------------------------Chris Botti! cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ak6XFeX0Ik4
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by RNBqueen(f): 10:07pm On Apr 11, 2008
flo_rida, LOWWW
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by 9ja4eva: 4:36am On Apr 12, 2008
Mohits - Close to you

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (83) (Reply)

Lil Ameer Hassan Is Dead, To Be Buried Today / R. City Ft Adam Levine – Locked Away Mp3 Download / 80's Music Playlist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.