Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Man Jailed And Given 600 Lashes For Offering Himself Online - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Jailed And Given 600 Lashes For Offering Himself Online (22968 Views)

Man Jailed 5 Years For Setting Pregnant Woman Ablaze; Photo / Blogger Sentenced To 1,000 Lashes For Insulting Islam (SEE PHOTO) / Former Imo State Governor's Daughter Jailed And Deported From The USA. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Jailed And Given 600 Lashes For Offering Himself Online by Okijajuju1(m): 5:56pm On Oct 05, 2012
nagoma: Queers on NL should keep away from Saudi Arabia.

Again!! Where are you guys getting this HOMO gist from abeg?! angry Abi my computer don start to dey hide things from me?!

1 Like

Re: Man Jailed And Given 600 Lashes For Offering Himself Online by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 05, 2012
Nigerians are generally not smart. We are so biased, blinded by religious and ethnic sentiments.the article clearly states that he is being punished by a certain government agency. Not some islamic scholar, they law was there before he commited the said crime, it is there land, their rules, how hard can it be, in a state in the US it is legal for a 14 year old to get married, in other places u will be labelled a molester.
When nigeria sentence gays to 14yrs, and in other countries it is allowed. Nigerians hate the law,they hate the enforcement of punishment, that is why we are so undeveloped because in nigeria a law is as useless as anything u can imagine
Re: Man Jailed And Given 600 Lashes For Offering Himself Online by tucker12(m): 6:21pm On Oct 05, 2012
Well Whatever he wanted to offer, he sure had a taste of it grin grin grin
Re: Man Jailed And Given 600 Lashes For Offering Himself Online by Hoodrat(m): 6:49pm On Oct 05, 2012
These are the people boko haram look up to. I hope our contry will not end up like this someday wey man nor go fit fk ashewo.
Re: Man Jailed And Given 600 Lashes For Offering Himself Online by kenoid480: 6:58pm On Oct 05, 2012
This is too much now. Thank G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D̶̲̥̅ fOr his mercies.If this people aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D̶̲̥̅ they would have killed every body
Re: Man Jailed And Given 600 Lashes For Offering Himself Online by IbrahimB: 7:01pm On Oct 05, 2012
slimming: That is the consequence of living under the law of men, it punishes for sin and have no provision for repentance.

Thank Jesus for the provision of grace

Very silly. Where was the provision for repentance when Jesus asked his disciples to cut off their hands or pluck out their eyes if it causes them to sin? Shouldn't he have simply asked them to repent? Is it so difficult to do? Yeah, he was speaking metaphorically. undecided
Re: Man Jailed And Given 600 Lashes For Offering Himself Online by steffans(m): 7:12pm On Oct 05, 2012
Wetin Carry dem to Facebook??
Re: Man Jailed And Given 600 Lashes For Offering Himself Online by Suchie(m): 7:51pm On Oct 05, 2012
Unu ga egbum ebeaa taa..lmao
Re: Man Jailed And Given 600 Lashes For Offering Himself Online by deols(f): 8:29pm On Oct 05, 2012
Am surprised he got 600 lashes +5yrs in jail when d punishment for zina itself is a hundred lashes. Even the givn of d hundred is described as one which isnt so painful but only to serve as a deterrent 2 odas as no one wld want the public shame.

I understand though that some level of discretion os allowed in instances where the punishment is not written.

*stil baffled*
Re: Man Jailed And Given 600 Lashes For Offering Himself Online by Apex051(m): 8:36pm On Oct 05, 2012
amosy007: phewww... what kinda religion knows no freedom, freedom of speech, freedom of outfit, freedom to do say whatever you want... gosh.... thank GOD am not arab and i dont belong to religion of slaves

Waitin concern religion with this one the law of the country says their citizen should behave well so be it and each citizen hav to abide by the law, well am nt surprise about ur comment that shows ur level of thinking, what have ur country benefitted from the so call freedoms of speech, and so on other that rocket shooting of immorality and decadence.
Re: Man Jailed And Given 600 Lashes For Offering Himself Online by deols(f): 8:42pm On Oct 05, 2012
@Okijajuju, those pictures are gross!

If that man is kleptomanic,then he shld get d cut in a society where there is social justice and he had no excuse for stealing. Otherwise d pple who did d cut are wrong and require some Islamic Education.

Many of these pictures come from Afghanistan or Somalia where d so called sharia jurors are exmilitants. I cld bet they ddnt receive any formal Islamic Education. You can liken it to the area boys of Nigeria. Imagine them taking power and see if marijuana wldnt be legalised.

Pre taliban,Afghanistan was prosperous and their women had a say in polity but now,their daughters are being sold in d market out of poverty.

They were Muslims b4 now,when things went well...they still are.
Re: Man Jailed And Given 600 Lashes For Offering Himself Online by samkoro: 8:52pm On Oct 05, 2012
As if they are God
Re: Man Jailed And Given 600 Lashes For Offering Himself Online by samkoro: 9:00pm On Oct 05, 2012
SATAN U ARE A LIAR
Re: Man Jailed And Given 600 Lashes For Offering Himself Online by amosy007: 9:46pm On Oct 05, 2012
Apex051:

Waitin concern religion with this one the law of the country says their citizen should behave well so be it and each citizen hav to abide by the law, well am nt surprise about ur comment that shows ur level of thinking, what have ur country benefitted from the so call freedoms of speech, and so on other that rocket shooting of immorality and decadence.

Are u a dumb or just pretending to be one?
even d dumbest im'becile knows that sharia is the major law in saudi arabia and which religion invented sharia law? are u gonna talk about sharia law without mentioning islam...
to show the level of ur stupidiity..,. what has pakistan, iraq, afghanistan etc benefited from the islamic law?
think before u talk son
Re: Man Jailed And Given 600 Lashes For Offering Himself Online by Okijajuju1(m): 10:12pm On Oct 05, 2012
bloody hell!! Why was my post deleted!?
Re: Man Jailed And Given 600 Lashes For Offering Himself Online by amosy007: 10:49pm On Oct 05, 2012
Okija_juju: bloody hell!! Why was my post deleted!?

u cant question the mini gods of nairaland ... their lives depends on nairaland ...u only see what suite em now grin
Re: Man Jailed And Given 600 Lashes For Offering Himself Online by samkoro: 11:00pm On Oct 05, 2012
Mod ,could u convince me to believe that what I posted was false rather than delete my post. Are u hurt by the truth? If u are hurt,why not repent and discover the love of Jehovah through Christ.

Do u know that Jesus is the human body through which Christ(spirit son of God) came to earth.That body was what was sacrificed for our Sins so that there won't be the need to go to hell first before going to paradise.The way Islam believes.

Christ has already paid the price of ur sins with his blood,so salvation is free for u.
Re: Man Jailed And Given 600 Lashes For Offering Himself Online by Madawaki01(m): 4:07am On Oct 06, 2012
amosy007:

Are u a dumb or just pretending to be one?
even d dumbest im'becile knows that sharia is the major law in saudi arabia and which religion invented sharia law? are u gonna talk about sharia law without mentioning islam...
to show the level of ur stupidiity..,. what has pakistan, iraq, afghanistan etc benefited from the islamic law?
think before u talk son
what has saudi arabia,kuwait,uae to mention a few gained from it.?
Re: Man Jailed And Given 600 Lashes For Offering Himself Online by ifeegee(f): 5:54am On Oct 06, 2012
sad
kody-licky:
pls smeone should show me where the article referred to d man as gay
plS, show me where the article referreed to the man as straight??
Re: Man Jailed And Given 600 Lashes For Offering Himself Online by ifeegee(f): 5:57am On Oct 06, 2012
sad
kody-licky:
pls smeone should show me where the article referred to d man as gay
plS, show me where the article referreed to the man as straight??He could be gay or straight, just let ur imagination run.
Re: Man Jailed And Given 600 Lashes For Offering Himself Online by nedu2000(m): 6:36am On Oct 06, 2012
Y should this post be put in the 'violent/disgusing crimes' section? angry did the saudi authories commit a crime?
Re: Man Jailed And Given 600 Lashes For Offering Himself Online by deebrain(m): 6:42am On Oct 06, 2012
I hate the hypocricy around. Now tell me, those that gave the judgement and did the flogging are all saints. They have never done even worse things. Praise God abi? Or let us say they should "thank God" they have not yet been caught? I wish the prophet lived during this days...
Re: Man Jailed And Given 600 Lashes For Offering Himself Online by bola4dprec(m): 7:29am On Oct 06, 2012
ifeomabernard: They are sufferın from low mentalıty
(Leviticus 18:22 KJV)
If a man also lie with mankind, as he
lieth with a woman, both of them
have committed an abomination:
they shall surely be put to death;
their blood shall be upon them.
(Leviticus 20:13 KJV) Saudi suppose adopt the system fully since people of book (christian) refused to obey the rule and regulation of their Lord this punishment is prescribed for offenders who committed such an offence if we are to abolished this principle for western civilization automatically on the day of judgment we shall meet to testify to true religion and hypocrisy.
Homosexual acts are condemned as unnatural. (Will ye commit abomination
such as no creature ever did before you? I pitty Big sisters and brothers in our midst indirectly supporting devils act

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos Busts Illegal Orphanage Home, Rescues 24 Children - Pictures / Ponzi Scheme: Micheno Boss To Remain In Prison Over N320m Fraud Charge / Nasiru Ali Kozzographa To Sue EFCC For Parading Him As ‘Yahoo Boy’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.